Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer reviews

3.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Ambi Skincare

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Steareth 2, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dimethicone, Cetyl Palmitate, PEG 8, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Squalane, BHT, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Retinal, Chlorhexidine, Digluconate, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Lactoferrin, Copper Gluconate.

May Contain (+/-):, Sodium Hydroxide.

Ambi Even & Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer, 1 oz
updated: 10/21/2014 22:53 UTC

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

i didnt like this because the smell i might try to use it again now that my skin is not oily anymore

Reviewed on June 9, 2011

I've been using this product for about 4 weeks now and I can really see the difference, I mean like really !

In the center of my face had blackheads. They were dark and very noticable! I tried everything, from clean and clear to noxima and nothing worked as good as this ! I'm from the Bahamas, so the weather tends to play around with your skin abit! My face went from bumps and an uneven complexion with blackheads, to an even clear smooth complexion! And yes I can still see a little blackheads left, but come on it's not a magic cream, it can only do so much! But I'm greatful that my face isn't how it was! In a matter of weeks something worked! Nothing can work this fast and cost as little as $11 not even proactive to be honest !

"it's better to test the inexpensive products rather than breaking your pockets using expensive things that won't work" -take it from me!

This is one product I can recommend tonyhe world to use!

Reviewed on January 19, 2011

I have read the ambi review here and was determined to use one in order to remove two little acne scars that I have on my right cheek.Thank God I had read some where to apply the cream only on the affected area so I didn't used it on my whole face.It says on it to used twice daily but I applied every night on my cleansed skin after the second night,yesterday(Tues) I noticed my right cheek is bumby and has developed little under skin pimples.This is a type of pimple that many people would get on their forehead. The surprising thing is that I HAVE NEVER had such a pimple type on my skin before and only my right cheek(the part I have applied the cream on) has developed this problem.I am so upset and don't really know what to do,if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.I will keep u guys posted if found any cure for them.Thanks

Reviewed on October 3, 2010

I'm Black, and have a fair amount of hyperpigmentation from acne. I bought this on a whim a few months ago, and I loved it! It faded my marks to almost nothing after about a month. It's not oily, and it doesn't make me break out. It has a nice smell (unlike the Ambi Fade Cream, which smells awful). I thought it was a little expensive, but I don't care. It really helps my skin!

Reviewed on June 2, 2010

It works really well! My acne isn't severe but it works either wayss.

Reviewed on March 29, 2010

Very good. Recommend trying it out. Did wonders for me already. Smell is strong however, and you only use a very small amount. Don't over do it, and make sure your face is clean before putting it on.