Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser reviews

3.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Ambi Skincare

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), PEG 16 Macadamia Glyceride, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water, Xanthan Gum.

Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser, 6 Ounce
updated: 06/06/2017 21:14 UTC

Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser

Helps limit my breakouts, even out my skin tone, and fade my hyperpigmentation!
Reviewed on January 9, 2016

I have very light/mild acne, so I cannot say how it works with severe acne and cysts and such. But for me, this has been great! I use it in coordination with my Precision Pore Cleansing Pad from Sephora which gives you a deep pore cleanse. It's basically like the Clarasonic, just more gentle and waaaay cheaper! (Only $5-$6!) This product is really helping my skin tone, and I really see less of the breakouts I get since I'm going through puberty at the moment. I definitely would recommend this, gives you nicer skin in just a few weeks.

Probably good for any skin color.
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

Marketed towards "women of color", but I think it can work for anyone. Haven't seen any of the tone-evening benefits yet, and been using for over two weeks.

Meh.
Reviewed on April 24, 2014

I thought it would be nice to even my skin tone while cleansing, but I ended up with neither. It felt a little too gentle for my oily skin and it's defiantly not for people with severe acne.

Reviewed on August 13, 2011

I've been using this for about 2 days. My acne on my forehead is looking better. I have oily skin and this is helping a lot. It's for dark skinned women I think, because the site has a beautiful dark skinned women. I use it anyway. If it does dry my skin, I use Noxzema. I love this product. My mom used it for a week for her adult acne and she only has a few pimples left, and they are only white heads. (: This is a must have!

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

I think it cleared up some of my acne...but not a big chunk of it. It didn't smell bad and I like the foaming. I would probably recommend this to someone with mild to moderate acne.

:-), Pennsylvania
Reviewed on February 25, 2011

On the commercial they say that Ambi is specially made for colored women... but I am white and it works great for me!!! When I first got it I didn't have a lot of acne but I would get huge pimples at least once a week in the same old spot, but every time I tried a new treatment it would dry out my face and I would still have pimples. This stuff is foam and it's amazing. It's light and soft, and it's a great cleanser!!! I've been using it for about a mopnth and for the first time in years I don't have a single pimple!! Overall I would say if you have skin that's dry and oily, and your acne isn't too bad this stuff is great!!