Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Treatment 10% Glycolic AHA, Anti-Wrinkle reviews

4.2/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Alpha Hydrox

Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Treatment 10% Glycolic AHA, Anti-Wrinkle

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Green Tea Extract, Carrageenan (Sea Kelp Extract), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer.

Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Treatment 10% Glycolic AHA, Anti-Wrinkle

Alpha Hydrox Oil Free Treatment 10 Percent AHA 1.7 fl oz.
updated: 09/04/2015 22:24 UTC

Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Treatment 10% Glycolic AHA, Anti-Wrinkle

Great for scar reduction -- did nothing for acne
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

This was a great cosmetic product for enhancing skin turnover, reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and lightening acne related hyperpigmentation. I cannot, however, recommend it for clearing acne breakouts. It appeared to do nothing for either my acne or razor bumps.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

This is a great product for my extremely oily non sensitive skin. I use it with the Neutrogena acne kit, oil free acne wash and OC Eight. I highly recommend these products for extremely oily and acne prone skin. See my am/pm routine under Neutrogena oil free acne wash.

Reviewed on July 2, 2011

Great for people who can't use moisturizer.

I use this or AH souffle every day

Others notice my nice skin for the first time ever

Order from Neoteric (they make it) it is cheaper, good deals, free shipping over $35.

Reviewed on February 12, 2009

YES IF:

You want to give Alpha Hydrox a TRIAL RUN for a spot treatment.

NO IF:

You want a QUALITY Alpha Hydrox that can be used for a moisturizer, exfoliant, and spot treatment of the FACE.

>>> get the Acne.org AHA+

Reviewed on January 29, 2009

I can't believe how much nicer my skin is with this product. I haven't had a single breakout since I started about 2 weeks ago. I use it in conjunction with a BHA gel.

Reviewed on December 30, 2008

I've been applying this for about a week and a half to try to even out my skin tone. At first I saw some improvement, but 2 nights ago I noticed a rash starting to form. I continued using the product and now the rash is getting bigger. I know that usually products make your skin worse before it gets better but I will most likely stop usage. Everyone's different, maybe I had an allergic reaction.

Reviewed on April 10, 2008

I put this on my face after I use Dan's BP. If I see any pimples under my skin starting to rise, the AHA really prevents it from coming to the surface. Also exfoliates. I think it also helps improve the appearance of my scars/pink spots.

Reviewed on May 7, 2007

I am still thinking about using this long term. I have seen great results, but I am concerned about the stinging even though it is short lived and not painful.

Reviewed on February 20, 2007

I love this product. Not only does it clear my skin, it also causes smooth glowing youthful looking skin,