Page 4 of Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion (10% Glycolic Acid) reviews

4.2/5 - 67 reviews

Brand: Alpha Hydrox

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion (10% Glycolic Acid)

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), BHT, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Reviewed on April 23, 2009

Great for acne , but beware of the sting!

Reviewed on April 16, 2009

If you're not sure whether to try this...TAKE A CHANCE!

It's worth it. Or atleast it was for me.

I took a shot and it is now my HG staple in my skin care.

Nothing and i mean NOTHING fades scars as well as this has.

Also, it prevents pimples from forming into those huge monsters and noticeably shortens the lifespan/lifecycle of the pimple.

Thanks Dan! This is by far your best product IMO, you are amazing! I love not worrying about my skin anymore <3

Reviewed on March 22, 2009

I did not have to use a moisturizer on top. The next day however my skin feels a little bit dry but I put more moisturizer on those areas. Lighter acne scars and smaller pores. I think I have to use it longer to see more change so I will come here in a few weeks and post my comments.

Note: normal skin type, with some breakouts around my period.

Reviewed on March 18, 2009

I love this product! MY skin is 100% better than it was a year ago when I 1st started using it. The large wrinkle across my forehead is almost invisible and my acne has been brought under control. Also has been instrumental in getting rid of red and pink acne scars. Will use as long as its made :)

Reviewed on January 20, 2009

I used this before with the Regimen (BP) and it worked wonderfully. I had stopped for about 2 years and my skin started breaking out again. I am going to be using this again but not with the BP Regimen- instead I am going to wash less and just use mainly this AHA lotion instead of piling on too many items at once. Hope it works- Update in a few weeks...

Reviewed on October 27, 2008

I have had this bottle for 6 months now and it is barely half empty - lasts a while. I use this in conjuction with the Alpha Hydrox Face wash. I can get it at Ulta - [link removed] also carries it currently. I am continuing to use it. I put it on and let it soak in a while - doesn't feel greasy or anything.

Reviewed on October 21, 2008

I have been using this product for years (at least 10) for adult acne. I am 51 years old and am told all the time I don't look a day over 30. This product not only keeps your face clear and glowing, it helps prevent aging!

Reviewed on September 3, 2008

This product is really good at preventing acne.. it's a lot cheaper then AHA+ from acne.org

Reviewed on June 30, 2008

Give it a try. It's affordable and the bottle will last you a long time. It's been 4 months and I still haven't finished half the bottle.