Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera reviews

Brand: Alpha-H

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Carpryl Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum.

Helen, London, UK
Reviewed on September 29, 2011

This is a good basic cleanser that did not cause me any problems but equally did not do much good. If it cost a third of the price I might be tempted to buy it again.

As it is, for that sort of money I expect to see an improvement in my skin!

Reviewed on July 6, 2010

I've been using this as part of the Regimen for over five weeks and have loved it. It is very gentle but hard working. I like the fact that it removes all my make up but has some smoothing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E