aloe vera plant Aloe Vera Gel reviews

4.2/5 - 226 reviews

Brand: aloe vera plant

Magical plant aloe
Reviewed on February 7, 2017

So amazing!Must try out it overnight for instant effect reduces acne in about 5 days

Moisturized a little
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

Works good as a moisturizing serum but my skin normally needs more moisture added then this offers. After I wash my face I use aloe Vera then a light moisturizer on top like derma e purifying moisturizer.

Great!
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

I've been using aloe vera for at least 4 weeks now. And i have a moderate acne. It does calm and soothes the inflammation , but my acne is still in my face which is kinda sad. But i'm not saying that aloe vera cannot remove pimple. This is just my experience. Maybe it works for you? Who knows.

Forget all those expensive machines and office procedures, or at least try natural aloe first
Reviewed on December 10, 2016

It really help to clear some red old acne scars along with some ice cubes of chamomile tea. I hold the ice on the red scar area for about 15 min twice a day, I have seen huge improvement. Also, do some research on oral zinc and Vitamin D, that is how I cleared my acne naturally.

Give it a try
Reviewed on October 25, 2016

Wanted to give this a good rating, ive decided to incorporate it into my skincare after noticing it manages my oily skin really well without over moisturising or undernoursihing it. I dunno if its a combination of taking zinc, vitamin a and probiotics as well birth control but rcently my skin has been pretty good, pimple here and there. most is hyperpigmentation. The aloe vera really does take the redness out and leaves the skin feeling pretty supple too. I'm going to continue using it to reverse some dehydration lines from using benzoyl and maybe ill do another review to update my progress!

Nature is best
Reviewed on August 5, 2016

I had on and off acne since I was thirteen & I m nineteen now. I tried various medications as well as natural things. I have oily & sensitive skin so I need to be very careful about everything I put on my face. I heard about aloevera from one of my friend and grew plants in my house. I used it on my face not only it helps with current acne but continous use also fade those nasty scars left behind no matter how much I not touch my face. But due to busy life with time I forget about it. But as I m on only water regimen & not using anything other than natural on my face it take away my major issue acne ( I still got zits sometime but not as worse) but I really want to do something for my acne scarring . So I decided to give this beautiful plant a try & it doesn't let me down . I use aloevera twice a week as I don't want to overdo anything. I take a leave from plant, cut in half & apply gelly liquid straight on my face & let it dry and wash my face . It works very well with my water only regimen. Plus it is also great for taking internally & for minor burns.

Better than most products
Reviewed on June 7, 2016

I had acne skin like a year ago and I (who used to have no pimples or anything ) was really sad about my face. I would cry and buy tons of products and hope it would cure my acne but a year has gone and my acne is fading,and now there are scars & hyperpigmentation left but sometimes a 1 or 2 pimples here and there

I was testing a new product , Zymogen Centella ferment cream, in the hopes of getting rid of my acne redness and scars but unfortunately I broke out . My grandma suggested that I apply the aloe Vera (from the plant),she said that it would heal. I applied it for two weeks and my breakouts reduced. It definitely made a difference! And you surely would notice the difference ,it's quite noticeable (for me) Although two pimples have popped up because I slept really late yesterday hahaa

Try it out ! It's really amazing

p/s : it really made a difference for me so I made this post (and this account) to share my review

by Eddie2711 on 07/19/2016 18:46
Does sleeping late affect acne?
good aloe vera
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

MUST have plant. Not only is it cute but its also healing. This medicinal plant is great and inexpensive. I have 2 small ones around the house. One in the kitchen and one on the porch. I recently accidentally burned myself while heating wax in the microwave and the plastic holding the wax just burst all over.....yikes.....I know. It was an excuriating pain but the aloe help soothed the pain. Its also great for sunburns, cuts, after facial waxing which I now heat in a wax warmer (lesson learned).

Definitely a skin saver
Reviewed on May 19, 2016

I only used to read reviews on this site but never ever wrote about anything.but for this review I couldn't stop myself from sharing. Anyways, from age 11 my skin started to become rough. I had more acne not so worse but bad enough to make me feel horrible and i had bad breakouts near my nose,and ofcourse all those acne spots -_- i used to feel terrible about my skin. I used all diy to chemical products for my skin but nothing ever really worked,not even medicines or homemade diy acne reducer.

But 2 week ago i brought a aloe vera plant and applied the gel overnight daily for 2 week,and yes it definitely made my skin so much better. All my acne went away slowly,i only get 1 2 pimples sometime and my skin is so tighter then before and also the breakouts has reduced. But the acne spots are still there but i don't worry about that much it'll go away naturally.

I don't know if aloe vera work for everyone but it is definitely a miracle for me.Thankfully i found my skin saver๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ i would definitely recommend it to everyone. You just have to try it for a week at least to see a difference it won't do anything in one day.

Go buy a freaking aloe plant
Reviewed on April 1, 2016

Okay this is the first review ever that I'm writing on this site. I've been having acne for more than 6 years and I literally tried everything. I never had super severe acne, but it was definitely moderate if not worse, which made me feel disgusting and horrible for the past years. Anyway. Few weeks ago I decided to buy an aloe vera plant just because, then I read a lot of positive reviews about its use against acne and I said to myself WHY NOT. So I cut a leaf, used a spoon to get the gelly part out, and smashed it on my face. After weeks I must say that my skin is literally glowing, the scars are visibly fading.

Before you think "omg aloe vera cures acne!!!!!" no, it doesn't. It definitely not cured my acne, but it has made quite a difference. So yeah aloe vera is amazing 10/10 would recommend.