Almay Smart Shade Concealer reviews

Brand: Almay

Almay Smart Shade Concealer

Titanium Dioxide (4.0%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%).

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denatured, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Alumina, Boron Nitrate, Galactoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Cycloheptasiloxane, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Talc, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Almay Smart Shade Concealer Makeup, Light 010, .37 fl oz
Almay Smart Shade Concealer Makeup, Light/Medium 020, .37 fl oz
Almay Smart Shade Concealer Makeup, Medium 030, .37 fl oz

Perfection :)
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

I love this stuff. I have super fair skin and most concealers are much too yellow or pink or dark for me, but this one is perfect. It gives me solid coverage. I put a little bit of powder on top of it and it doesn't budge.

Secret weapon
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

Ok, yeah, I know I'm a guy, but since I run acne.org sometimes I need to have a secret back pocket weapon just in case I happen to get an imperfection of some kind and need to go to a big important meeting or be on camera or something. Luckily I rarely break out, and if I know something important is coming up, I'll use glycolic acid in the days leading up to the event to ensure perfect skin, but for extra insurance, I have a tube of this Almay concealer around. I've had it for many years and will basically never run out of it. I just unscrew the cap and touch the point to my skin if I need a little concealer. It's a small investment that has been nice to have around in rare instances. And zero times ever has anyone ever suspected I'm wearing makeup. I can get away with the light or medium shade, either one.