All Tea'd Up Marco Green Tea Scrub reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: All Tea'd Up

All Tea'd Up Marco Green Tea Scrub

Green Tea, Orange Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Sea Salt.

Fantastic exfoliator
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

So I've been looking for natural remedies for my skin, it gets really rough and dry and I've always wanted smooth soft skin. My friend recommended this green tea scrub by All Tea'd Up and I've been using it for 2 weeks now and have to say, I am really impressed. I didn't even have to scrub that hard and when I washed it away it left my skin hydrated and soft. Still feels soft a day or 2 later.

It doesn't look all that great, but I guess it's in keeping with natural ingredients, but it smells good and does the job! I would recommend this as a biweekly/weekly exfoliator.