Alka Seltzer reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Alka Seltzer

Anhydrous citric acid, Aspirin, Analgesic
Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1916.

Amazing where have you been all my life
Reviewed on June 4, 2014

I already reviewed this is the Aspirin section but as I'm here!

Immediately reduced inflammation of big under the skin spots within minutes could not believe how quick , took away redness and even soreness.

After my face felt the most soft it has even been and wasn't all dried out like using a shelf acne wash.

Best discovery so far.

It contains aspirin , citric acid , sodium and few other bits but as a whole I think it really works and balanced it all out .

Put it on as a paste whilst still bubbling was nice tingle and brought blackheads to surface within mins .

I used 4 but 1 or 2 certainly would do the trick.

Might not be for everyone but certainly for my skin which is very oily moderate acne , perfect for a quick fix gogogogo :)