Alba Botanica Rainforest Hydrating Oil Control Moisturizer reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Alba Botanica

Alba Botanica Rainforest Hydrating Oil Control Moisturizer

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyperus Esculentus (Tiger Nut) Tuber Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Monolaurate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupaucu) Seed Butter, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Kellie, Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed on July 14, 2010

I never believe in "oil control" especially because I have combination/oily skin. Nothing has worked in the past but this moisturizer seems to do the trick. After I washed my skin and applied toner, I put the moisturizer on (make sure you allow it to absorb into skin completely) and follwed up with my regular foundation. No shine. Definitely worth the buy, and I got it at Ulta, I'm sure you can find it online or at other stores.