Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Scrub, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme reviews

Brand: Alba Botanica

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Scrub, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme

Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Allantoin, Bromelain, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance.

Not quite potent enough
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

This is pretty heavily perfumed, which is not good for sensitive skin, and although papain enzyme is something I like to integrate into my skin care every so often when taking a break from AHA/BHA, I need proper exfoliation in the shower and this barely a step over a cream cleanser. I was still pretty oily after each use.

Elizabeth
Reviewed on June 16, 2010

I absolutely love this product. I bought it about a month ago and in that time all of my acne has cleared up! I don't use it alone though, I would suggest exfoliating with this and then using a benzoyle peroxide cream wash in the morning and at night. I would suggest this scrub to anyone!