Aknicare Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Aknicare

Aknicare Cream

Alcohol denat, triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, capryloyl glycine, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, ascorbic palmitate, lecithin.

Use consistently!!
Reviewed on March 31, 2015

Works extremely well but you need to use it consistently and use all three products - the face wash, the roller, and the cream. M

Toastietea, UK
Reviewed on May 16, 2012

I was recommended this by Dr Chu in London.

Luckily I got a prescription for it so just paid the NHS prescription charge (around £8) otherwise it would have been very expensive.

I used it for about 4 months and although seemed to lessen spots a bit I was never totally clear and I wouldn't say it made a big impact.

I used it in the morning and again after getting in from work.

I don't think I would recommend it as I wasn't fully satisifed with the results.

I'm now using Differin cream instead which been on for a week or so and finding alot better.

Lindsay, Glasgow
Reviewed on November 17, 2011

Try it, I reckon that different people get acne for different reasons. Which is why the pill works for some but not me, and why some reviews of Aknicare are negative. Nothing is guaranteed.

But if you are at your wits end like me just go for it, its worth the risk!

I decided to get the full range of products for the discount. I highly recommend the make up too, wasn't expecting much from it but it's great.

Reviewed on October 19, 2011

Definitely try it because I have found it has worked really well. It's more expensive than some others, but you get what you pay for. I bought the trial set which was half price which worked out to be pretty good value. I figured it was worth it because they offer a money back guarantee so if it didn't work I was just going to return it, but it has been great. Give it a go and try it for a full 2 weeks. I like the cleanser, the lotion and the cream, with the roller to kill any big ones overnight, but since I have been using it for a while, I don't really need the roller anymore.

Dora, Southampton, UK
rose, united kingdom
Reviewed on July 17, 2010

I went on holidayfor 2weeks after 2 weeks of usage and with the temperature at 40c it interfered with the products. So i got back to the uk and now im having a massive breakout but that isnt to do with the products i dont belive, its because my lotion finished when i was on holiday i had to was my face too often and i was late with period.

I was using a glycolic was with the products but i will now use the aknicare cleanser to get the full benefit i may see more of a difference.

I've only used the products now for 5 weeks and i even after having the minor spots and the breakout now, i belive the products do help to control,the oil and also reduce the number of spots, its supposed to reduce the bacteria and i think it does do this.

you may find you clear up then have a couple more but you will see the recovery time is quick.

The lotion does finish quickly when used twice a day but thats the best product of the range. The cream is brilliant not greasy it sinks into your skin, it keeps your face looking matt.

Try the range and im sure if you have moderate acne you will notice a difference.

Will let you know in 2 weeks how they are working, because at the moment im still suffering the breakout.

Jat, UK
KT, UK
acne person, uk
Reviewed on January 4, 2009

Maybe it works for mild acne?! Huge waste of time and money

Anonymous, uk
Reviewed on November 28, 2008

It works to a certain extent, I'm sure for some cases of acne it'd have a dramatic effect...for me...benzoyl peroxide is cheaper even though it kinda makes your face puffy,red and dry.