African Extracts Nourishing Night Cream reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: African Extracts

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glycereth-26, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Alcohol denat, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glcol, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Ethylhexylglycerine, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol,ButylPhenyl Methyl Propional, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde.

Reviewed on January 23, 2011

two days after I started using this I stopped getting any new pimples and my acne started to clear up... could have been the rooibos , the jojoba oil I dont know? It was though , also the same time as I stopped using the differin and zineryt I had been prescribed because it wasnt doing anything for my skin ...but even if it wasnt the cream that cleared my acne it left my skin feeling soooo good!!

Try it:) esspecialy South Africans... its like R40 at spar:)