Aerobic Exercise (min. 15 min. daily) reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

This isn't gonna work just by itself, think of it as a sort of supplment to things like the regimen. Since running/walking/swimming/yoga/tae kwon do everyday (I like to mix it up!) my skin has been looking better, my weight and stress levels have gone down, and I just feel better. I've been getting less whiteheads and my skin has a sort of healthy glow to it.

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

i excerise daily(running) and not only has it helped me on improving my acne but it also increased my overall health. i personally think everyone should be exercising at least 20 minutes a day