Overall rating: 4.5 / 5

Average price: $48.75

Brand: Advanced Skin Technology

Most helpful review

By Todd, California on 12/09/2007

The bottom line is that this stuff works great! It takes time and patience but after you pay your dues, it's well worth it..

Pros:
  • The stuff works very well. I'm on Level 9 and my skin tone is even, smooth. I did experience an initial breakout for 2 weeks, but I take is as the GC taking out the bad stuff in my face. This has suppressed alot of my acne.
Cons:
  • Takes time for your skin to get used to, my face was constantly red for a little bit. Takes patience, and had an initial breakout (but I expected that). Can be drying too, but its better than acne! Expensive but bottle lasts almost 2 months.

66 out of 124 people found this review helpful

Level 3
Ingredients:
D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue1.

Level 6 & Level 9
Ingredients:

Green Cream - Level 3 1 oz.
updated: 04/16/2014 01:46 UTC
Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream Level 9 1 oz.
updated: 04/16/2014 01:46 UTC

Member reviews

By on

GREAT product- I have been using this for about 2 years now and refuse to stop using it for fear that I will start breaking out again. Definitely worth the original "purging" period in the beginning. Make sure to wear sunscreen daily while using this product, as it does make your skin more sensitive to the sun.

Pros

• evens out skin tone
  • makes skin smooth
  • reduces breakouts
  • fades red/brown spots

Cons

• expensive
  • difficult to tell how much is left in the bottle
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 60
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

• for a few months
  • $ 50

By on

Great stuff-I will be using forever. If your skin is too sensitive for any of the prescription retinoids, this a great option.

Pros

• Everything!!! Evens out skintone, unclogs pores, reduces redness, and keeps pimples away!

Cons

• Not much but you do HAVE to be patient. My skin became better and better but I continued to have several bumps until recently
  • for a few months
  • $ 42
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i'm using this for post-accutane maintenance, and have been delighted with it. my redmarks are fading rapidly, my skin quickly adjusted to it, and i hear it will stave off wrinkles to boot!

Pros

• improved skin texture, fast results, gentler than rx retinoids, added bonus anti-aging function

Cons

• pricey...
  • for about a month
  • $ 43
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.