Adult Acnomel Adult Acne Medication reviews

4.2/5 - 43 reviews

Brand: Adult Acnomel

Resorcinol (2%), Sulfur (8%).

Alcohol (15% (w/w)), Bentonite (CI 77004), Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Acnomel Adult Acne Medication, 1 oz
updated: 11/24/2014 00:03 UTC
Acnomel Adult Acne Medication Cream - 1.3 Oz
updated: 11/24/2014 00:04 UTC
Acnomel Adult Acne Medication 1 oz (28 g)
updated: 11/24/2014 00:04 UTC

Decent product
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

I like the coverage I got from the tinted cream, but it didn't clear up my acne.... which is the point in using it, right??

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

I was always breaking out in my late teens. A friend told me about Acnomel when I was 20. I am now in my 40's and I'm still inlove with this product ! Has kept my skin very clear all these years!! Will use a little concealer (when it's dry) on top - for a perfect skin color match . Would recommend it to anyone with acne or blemish issues. Works great!! It is definitely the best product ever!!

Reviewed on December 30, 2012

My dermatologist recommended I try this before we went with prescription creams. I am 34 years old, and my skin is actually clearing up. I have to use it pretty consistently - daily - but the smell you get used to and the results thus far have been very good. I would recommend this product if other products are not working for you.

Reviewed on February 5, 2012

Cleared up multiple cysts I kept getting on my chin and around mouth for like 2 months! Now I just get minor acne every now and then that's not completely noticeable and embarrassing.

Reviewed on September 24, 2011

Good for all day oil control,dries out and a good product to target specific pimples. I like it and have used it for decades. I get it on the internet and buy in 12 tubes in bulk (1 tube/month) each year.

I also have rosacea and it works well for that too.

Reviewed on August 15, 2011

After getting allergic to BP, this was the first one that tried.

I used it twice a day to treat my entire face.

It worked well but stopped working for some reason after a month.

While I was using it, it was hard to absorb it and left lines on the spots that i missed or didn't absorb well.

I still use it as a spot treatment and works well.

Reviewed on April 9, 2011

I've bought it in LA a week ago because I tried every kind of italian items for acne but they didn't work on me. this is already warking on the pimples and I really hope it can help me not to let come new ones.

Reviewed on October 15, 2010

For the price there is nothing better.

Reviewed on September 6, 2010

I have been using this product for around two week and although its not a miracle cure it really helps me too cope with my acne

1. it drys out my skin which is great, i can put it on in the morning and leave my skin alone all day and it will still be shine free and matte at the end of the day (a miracle for my very shiny oily skin)

2. its tinted so it helps to cover up acne, on some good days you cant even see my acne, on the other hand sometimes if its not applied right it can streak and look unnatural

3. My acne has reduced; not completely but acnomel has made it a little better and so im willing to keep with it to see if it clears up even more

ill be reporting back in a few more weeks

Reviewed on February 25, 2010

Works great! I'm very impressed. I love this product! It's the only product that cured my acne. Now I have very light or no acne; but before using this product I had very severe acne. Especially after taking Niaspan that one of my doctors prescribed me for high cholesterol - my acne rosacea was out of control! I highly recommend this product, the cons are really not a big deal - the results are spectacular. Good luck to all!