Adult Acnomel Acne Medication reviews

4.3/5 - 59 reviews

Brand: Adult Acnomel

Resorcinol (2%), Sulfur (8%).

Alcohol (15% (w/w)), Bentonite (CI 77004), Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Acnomel Adult Acne Medication, 1 oz
updated: 10/01/2014 04:22 UTC
Acnomel Adult Acne Medication Cream - 1.3 Oz
updated: 10/01/2014 04:22 UTC

Acne cure and a facelift!!
Reviewed on July 11, 2014

I can't believe how incredible Acnomel is, I only started using it 3 days ago and having suffered with cystic acne for the last 9 years, in just 3 days I look 10 years younger... It looks like I've been given a face lift and an expensive chemical peel!!! (My rather vain and slightly camp brother is going to be so jealous when I see him next!)

Initially I found the cream quite drying to my skin but I quickly discovered that by rubbing the cream in more vigorously it actually removes the dried skin (and the counter intuitive oily bits) completely, revealing a healthy spot free face (one that I haven't seen in a long time). I simply stumbled across this whilst online searching/shopping and becoming more and more desperate with the pain caused by repeated use of benzyl peroxide over several years and simply no 'let up' of rather angry acne during a stressful period at work. I really can't recommend this enough but am wary that if it gets too popular or people realise just what kind of miricale this is then the manufacturers may well bump the price up... They'd have every right to to be honest.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my early twenties again!! Thank you Mr/Mrs Acnomel for giving me my face back. (I think it's even helped my wrinkles or maybe that's because I've stopped frowning).

Happy creaming!

Best acne medicine ever !!
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

I have alternatiely used benzol peroxide or salacytic acid all my life for acne and have never had the success I have had over the last few months with using acnomel. I wish I would have discovered this a very long time ago !! Works great on the cystic acne, which I have really had issues with in my later years. Awesome !!

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

Acnomel is a great spot treatment. Definitely one of my favorites

Reviewed on August 30, 2012

I wish I found this earlier but happy I have it now :)

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

I have suffered from acne since I was 13 (i'm now 22) and I have never found anything that helped me before this, including prescription medication. I have acne on my face as well as my back and this is the first summer in a long time I have been comfortable wearing tank tops instead of trying to hide my back. I've never written a review in my life-that's how great this product is!

Reviewed on August 13, 2012

This is the best acne product I've ever found. I use it as a spot treatment - or occasionally over a larger area if I feel like I need it - with my daily regimen (mild cleanser, rinse & dry, benzoyl peroxide, wait 5 min, oil-free moisturizer, then Acnomel on spots).

It's especially good for stopping pimples that are starting to form, before they come to a head. It doesn't work 100% of the time but it's pretty good.

I like Acnomel so much that when my local drug stores stopped carrying it, I ordered some online.

The only downside is if I have broken skin, Acnomel will irritate it, or if I have a scab it'll dry out and take longer to heal. So I only use Acnomel as a spot treatment on un-popped pimples or if I can feel a pimple coming up under the surface.

I apply just a little if I'm going to be out in public, since the matte finish and the color make it noticeable, but I apply a lot to each spot when I'm going to be at home; it seems to work better with more.

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

I absolutely love sulfur products, they work beautifully on my skin. Acnomel does not dry out my skin or cause any kind of irritation. There are not enough sulfur products out on the market and when ever I see this available in stores I try to buy 2-3 at a time. It has somewhat of a thick consistency and can look quite 'cakey' if you were to wear it out during the day. A little goes along way.

Reviewed on June 17, 2012

This is the best topical treatment that I've ever had. After suffering with cystic acne for more than 12 years, I discovered this amazing cream. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner? This has worked better than any prescription for immediate results. LOVE IT!

Reviewed on June 17, 2012

This is going to make me so happy to not have acne anymore at 34 since I was 13.

Reviewed on March 25, 2012

I'm singing it's praise from the rooftops. Try it, seriously.