Adult Acnomel Acne Medication reviews

4.2/5 - 104 reviews

Brand: Adult Acnomel

Adult Acnomel  Acne Medication

Resorcinol (2%), Sulfur (8%).

Alcohol (15% (w/w)), Bentonite (CI 77004), Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Acnomel Adult Acne Medication, 1 oz
updated: 08/03/2015 12:32 UTC
Acnomel Adult Acne Medication Cream - 1.3 Oz
updated: 08/03/2015 12:32 UTC

I love this stuff
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

Okay.. so I moved from California to Florida where it's hot humid and makes EVERYTHING oily. My usual regemin of face wash, witch hazel, and aspirin wasn't gunna cut it. I now use this with face wash, toner, benzoyl peroxide, clean and clear dual action moisturizer with salicylic acid, a regular face moisturizer, acnomel, and margerite zinc cream. I KNOW this combo is A LOT but it's really helped my skin! Beware because this can be really irritating so make sure each previous layer is dry before apply the next step. My pores have reduced dramatically and my acne is shrinking fast. I used to think the oily and the weather would mean I didn't have to moisturize but that's not the case. Plz give this a try. Only downside is you have to be really fair/slightly pink skin tone to make this work.

Can't get better than this...
Reviewed on November 25, 2014

Grey hair & acne isn't fair. I've tried a 1000 things over the past 20 years. I use Proactive everyday but it's not full proof. This product is excellent for quick relief of a pop up. It's gentle on my skin. I'm very sensitive. It does stink & I really wish it wasn't tinted. I'd like to wear it under make-up. But I don't care. It works so well & so quickly I can look past those two issues. Two thumbs up 👍👍

Decent product
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

I like the coverage I got from the tinted cream, but it didn't clear up my acne.... which is the point in using it, right??

Acne cure and a facelift!!
Reviewed on July 11, 2014

I can't believe how incredible Acnomel is, I only started using it 3 days ago and having suffered with cystic acne for the last 9 years, in just 3 days I look 10 years younger... It looks like I've been given a face lift and an expensive chemical peel!!! (My rather vain and slightly camp brother is going to be so jealous when I see him next!)

Initially I found the cream quite drying to my skin but I quickly discovered that by rubbing the cream in more vigorously it actually removes the dried skin (and the counter intuitive oily bits) completely, revealing a healthy spot free face (one that I haven't seen in a long time). I simply stumbled across this whilst online searching/shopping and becoming more and more desperate with the pain caused by repeated use of benzyl peroxide over several years and simply no 'let up' of rather angry acne during a stressful period at work. I really can't recommend this enough but am wary that if it gets too popular or people realise just what kind of miricale this is then the manufacturers may well bump the price up... They'd have every right to to be honest.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my early twenties again!! Thank you Mr/Mrs Acnomel for giving me my face back. (I think it's even helped my wrinkles or maybe that's because I've stopped frowning).

Happy creaming!

Best acne medicine ever !!
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

I have alternatiely used benzol peroxide or salacytic acid all my life for acne and have never had the success I have had over the last few months with using acnomel. I wish I would have discovered this a very long time ago !! Works great on the cystic acne, which I have really had issues with in my later years. Awesome !!

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

Acnomel is a great spot treatment. Definitely one of my favorites

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

I was always breaking out in my late teens. A friend told me about Acnomel when I was 20. I am now in my 40's and I'm still inlove with this product ! Has kept my skin very clear all these years!! Will use a little concealer (when it's dry) on top - for a perfect skin color match . Would recommend it to anyone with acne or blemish issues. Works great!! It is definitely the best product ever!!

Reviewed on December 30, 2012

My dermatologist recommended I try this before we went with prescription creams. I am 34 years old, and my skin is actually clearing up. I have to use it pretty consistently - daily - but the smell you get used to and the results thus far have been very good. I would recommend this product if other products are not working for you.

Reviewed on August 30, 2012

I wish I found this earlier but happy I have it now :)

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

I have suffered from acne since I was 13 (i'm now 22) and I have never found anything that helped me before this, including prescription medication. I have acne on my face as well as my back and this is the first summer in a long time I have been comfortable wearing tank tops instead of trying to hide my back. I've never written a review in my life-that's how great this product is!