Adore Beauty Invisible Zinc reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Adore Beauty

Zinc Oxide (20%).

Other Ingredients:
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Medico Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fumaria Officinalis Extract, Fumaric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Scrubs, Stockholm
Reviewed on May 13, 2011

The only sunblock that I have found that doesn't aggravate my acne but instead improves it!

I should say that Zinc in tablets has been beneficial for my acne in the past.

I'm so happy about it that I now use it as a night cream because it's still not summer where I live.