Page 2 of Differin Adapalene (0.1%) Gel reviews

3.3/5 - 1311 reviews

Brand: Differin

Adapalene (0.1%).

Carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide.

Differin Adapalene (0.1%) Gel

good
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

I've struggled with acne for over 10 years and this has been one of the best prescription products I have tried. I have literally tried everything. Differin has not only helped my acne but I noticed it helps the acne scars fade.

Works great!
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

I was feeling depressed because of a very bad sudden breakout, especially on my forehead and left cheek. For a whole week, I avoided meeting people including friends and family members. I went to the doctor and got prescribed some antibiotics, BP to apply every morning and Differin to apply at night. Not sure if it was because I took all 3 prescriptions together or just because of the Differin, but within a week the red bumps on my forehead and left cheek really cleared up. There are only red little marks left but it is definitely fading as days goes by.

The Differin works great for me and I hope that all of you will soon find something that will be able to help cure your acne problems!

Reviewed on May 15, 2016

Was not satisfied at all. it is too irritating to me and no improvement

Wasnt great
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

I have oily skin and started this about 3 months ago. It had a very bad effect on my cupids bow area and around my nose as it was very dry and itchy. I didnt see a huge difference in my acne either. Wouldn't recommend

Caused Terrible Rash
Reviewed on April 17, 2016

I have used this product for about 2 weeks . At first I was happy with the results . About 10 days into it my neck started to itch and nurm . it was bright red like a sunburn.I didn't realize the connection at first and continued to use this . The rash got worse more itching . more burning so I finally stopped using it and the rash went away after a couple days . I won't be using this product again

Teenage acne
Reviewed on March 30, 2016

I am a 17 year old female and I stared using differin 0.1% gel over a year ago now. The first 2-3 months were terrible. My skin was flaky and red and my skin got worse. This was all part of the process however. After my skin purged, I had amazing results I really couldnt believe it. I had been so self conscious about my skin for so long and I could now go make up free and still feel confident! I continued to use it on my face every night for about 6 months but then stopped because me skin was so good and I thought I no longer needed it. This was a mistake. It was fine for the firsts few months but after a while my acne slowly started to come back. Little bumps on my forehead came but as well as cyst ance on my chin. I was devastated. My skin is definitely not as bad as it was when I first started, however it has still affected my self concious tremendously and I am back to covering my face with make up every day. I thought about using it again but I really didn't want to have to face those first few horrible months again. It has now been at least 8 months since I last used it. It really did recive amazing results but I should not have stopped using it. However, it was also quite costly ($45) for a very small tube and I would run out quite quickly. I also made a mistake of getting my eyebrows waxed when I was using it and this caused awful burns underneath and on top of my eyebrows due to have sensitive it makes your skin. - so be careful of that. Overall it worked quite well but I am disappointed it did not have lasting results.

it works for me
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I don't have that severe of acne, but I do have regular pimples. this stuff worked wonders on my skin with very little irritation. it helped to clear up my acne within the first couple of weeks of use. I recommend it if you have mind to moderate acne"

Increased oiliness and increased breakouts
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

I was on this gel for 5 months and my skin only deteriorated. You could fry an egg on my face with all the oil at the end of the day. My acne spread all over my face and refused to go away. My dermatologist put me on this gel after completing a 6 month period of accutane, and this gel undid everything that accutane had done for my skin.

gave up
Reviewed on February 12, 2016

i used this product about 7weeks as my doc recommended me this but i didnt see any result at all

not for me
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

it worked in the beginning but after that it did nothing for my acne and dried out my skin so i dont thing it works for me