Acuzine Natural Skin Antioxidant reviews

1.9/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Acuzine

Acuzine Natural Skin Antioxidant

Vitamin E Acetate 20 iu 200%, Vitamin C Ester 50 mg 67%, DMAE, Collagen Hydrolyzed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (as Thioctic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid, Ubidecarenone Co-Enzyme Q10, Aloe Vera (Aloe vera) (leaf), Bioperine Extract.

Blake, Toronto, Canada
Reviewed on June 22, 2009

A complete and thorough internet scam. It is for good reason that you won't hear a legitimate dermatologist recommend this product. Its inherently shady nature will be made readily apparent to anyone who simply searches for it using Google. Upon doing so, a whole swath of websites with titles like 'Unbiased Acnezine Review' and 'Honest and Critical Acnezine Review' will crop up, which should be a major hint as to the fact that it is a scam.

Sahifa, Toronto, ON, Canada
Reviewed on January 9, 2009

...until about 2 months ago, I wasn't looking human. Non erupting cysts the size of VERY large grapes erupted on various areas of my face (at one point 5). The worst was under my left eye - my entire eye became irritated and swelled up as a result. Even after the swelling "started" to recede a week later the surrounding area became a "black eye", which lasted for a good 2 weeks after that. I've always managed my moderate acne with intermittent derm treatments, eating very healthy, regular exercise and using only derm recommended skin/makeup products (the only exception ever being Acnezine and its pills). I had to make an emergency appointment with my derm, who promptly sent me to an Isolaz clinic. It has taken 12 costly Isolaz treatments, numerous in-between glycolic peels + skin soothing treatments, my recent regimen of Tetracycline and Spiro and even more expensive acne-yet-sensitivity products for my extreme-abused skin to start looking "ok" now. Cost so far: $4000 and rising.

Anonymous, cantonment,fl
Reviewed on February 7, 2008

I used this for three months as directed and saw no difference in my face. After jumping through all the hoops to get a refund they said they could only refund the first purchase but since it is past the deadline they would not be able to help me. After a long process they eventually said they would refund the first purchase wich was around seventy dollars for a two month supply. The refund check only totaled around thirty-nine dollars because of high restocking fees. DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

Nikki, UK
Reviewed on February 3, 2008

well so I popped the pills for 3 months and all seemed well and good at first (read my review below)

Then.....I got my first angry red spot since getting off acnezine about late jan (about a month after I stopped the pills! I just thought "well that's bloody fantastic I'm back to square 1!" I thought I was supposed to "stay clear" (at least that is what the product claims

And I still get annoying blackheads and tiny painful bumps under the skin.

i'm thinking now it was the bp in the supplementary gels that did it....time for DK's Regimen I think.....

at the end of the day I think getting antioxidants from green tea and fruits is prob the best way to go if your looking to go down that path.

Oceanus, Fullerton, CA
Reviewed on December 4, 2007

i was convinced by the site's marketing strategies but come on, honestly its from the internet thats' ghetto.. AND its not even FDA approved. 50 dollars man what a waste, accutane seems so generic but ppl dont talk about it much cuz its powerful. and if you're taking oral medication for your acne, then it's pretty serious, and when its serious your first choice should always be accutane. so original but yet so effective.

Nikki, UK
Reviewed on December 1, 2007

So far so good. BELIVE ME - I am a real person and this is a real review! I had mild acne - not the end of the worl but I did not feel comfortable going out without make up. Since using this product along with the cream and on the spot gel my skin has improved. I have not had an angry red spot since well.... quite a while. I still get the occasional small pimple but it is so much easier to manage with these products. My scars have healed so much quicker and I feel better! Am on my 3rd month now. I would advise taking it on an empty stomach - take more than one if you feel you need it. Drink green tea and lots of water. Use the supplementary products too.

Tony, Salinas,CA
Reviewed on September 13, 2007

Dont buy it its a total rip off

Anonymous
Steven, Canada
Reviewed on July 22, 2007

Simply said, it doesn't work and it's ridiculously expensive for cheap vitamins and their so called "propietary blend". I tried it and it's not worth it at all. And I'd just like to mention one more thing. You may not get your money back because they make you submit a request for a refund number and you have to wait for them to reply back. Once you got the number you have to send back the bottles and the mail package it came with(!) in 15 days. If it's not poststamped within 15 days they don't accept it. They make you go through so much trouble to return it. I personally think it's ridiculous. BTW, don't be fooled by their advertisements on internet, I believe they hire people to do that. How are they gonna know they are number 1 in the market like they claimed? I mean, come on, that's stupid. Bottomline, personally I think Acnezine/Acuzine is a major scam.

carrie, new york
Reviewed on February 21, 2007

At first, at one pill a day, it started to clear up my skin right away. However, it was not perfect until I started taking 2 a day a few months later. Then after awhile I started to get really stressed so needed to take 3 a day. I just started a new birth control that's making me break out and taking this pill 4 times a day keeps my skin clear, but do not know if my wallet can afford this. Take it on an empty stomach or your GI tract will not absorb it properly and it won't work.