Acuzine Acnezine (Previously Acuzine) reviews

Brand: Acuzine

Vitamin E Acetate (20 iu), Vitamin C Ester (50 mg), Hydrolyzed Collagen (250 mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid (50 mg), Hyaluronic Acid (10 mg), Ubidecarenone Co-Enzyme Q10 (10 mg), Aloe Vera, Bioperine Extract, Gelatin.

Nonactive Ingredients:
Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Bilberry Extract, Birch Leaf Extract, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lemon Peel Oil, Methylpropanediol, Orange or Neroli Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Parfum, Sage Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sugar Cane Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Water, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel, Xanthan Gum.

Reviewed on February 25, 2008

After using it for a full month the results were worse. I could see that it has done no good but has made my acne terrible. I had to stop and started ClearPores for treating my acne.

Reviewed on December 16, 2007

I think you're supposed to take Acnezine on an empty stomach. It works best that way. My skin looks better but I can't say that it's softer or it glows.

Reviewed on November 6, 2007

garbage,dont waste your money

Reviewed on October 29, 2007

But it did hurt me in the hip pocket. Cleverly marketed but effectively useless product...

Reviewed on August 23, 2007

This product is very promising, taking a pill a day and get cleared as reviewed on many web sites sounds rreally good.

The good thing is that i had no more breakouts since the day i started using this product and my face was cleared a little-just a little.

It did nothing for body acne after 5 months.

I won't buy again.

No side effects though!

Reviewed on August 14, 2007

Tried it for one months and it has had no affect at all.