Acupuncture reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Reviewed on January 18, 2013

If money is not an issue, then I suggest you try acupuncture. It worked for me and so many others. Give it a shot.

Reviewed on September 28, 2011

It definitely takes effect right away. I noticed my skin was a lot clearer and less red only a day or two after treatment.

I had gotten acupuncture done about 3 times and during that time my skin looked a lot better.

But once I got back into school, I started breaking out. This might because of the stress, diet changes, etc. or the sudden stopping of treatment.

If you have the resources (ie money) and have tried a lot of things that didn't work, I definitely recommend checking this option out.

by Melie87 on 06/08/2013 19:58
I am curious about this. What kind of acupuncture do they do? I am not too familiar with the practice, but I really want to learn more. We have Five Branches University, of traditional Chinese medicine here. It's amazing I have not been there, now that I have read these posts, I think I will walk down there right now!
Reviewed on March 3, 2011

I got my acupuncture done when I was 15. It hurt at first but by the third session I was used to it. It took 10 sessions one per week. But after my skin was clear and has remained clear. This treatment has nothing to do with pimples, only ACNE. It regulates the immune system and hormones to help with acne.

Remember stay away from hot foods!