Acnigon Oil Free Lotion reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Acnigon

Amosilk Patented technology, Purified water, Ethyl alcohol (only 16%), fragrance.

Excellent Product!!
Reviewed on June 24, 2013

I have used Acnigon (now known as Skinetica) for a while now - around 1 year or so. All I can say is - GOD DAMN IT'S GOOD. I Love it so much. It has calmed my skin down considerably and has stopped many spots coming through. I like the science behind this product - the BEST thing for acne is prevention, not treatment and this does exactly that. In the words of Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad - YEAH SCIENCE BITCH!!

I used to have HEAPS of spots around my mouth and chin but since using Skinetica I have only had one or two small spots around my mouth in a YEAR. Another great thing about this product is that it lightly moisturises my skin which gets rid of those little white flakes after cleansing. I am not saying my skin is perfect now but compared to what it used to be - WOW! I highly recommend this product.

On the downside it may be expensive but what's important to you - Pay a bit more for better results or pay less for not so good results. I'd say option A. Also, I'd recommend buying a small spray bottle to apply it as i do not like using a cotton ball to apply any product.

Overall:

9/10

Reviewed on September 16, 2012

it worked very well for me my acne is clearing up good and i would inform people to buy it if you have got bad acne cos it only takes about 1 month for it to clear fully up

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

This didn't work for me.

I bought this from Amazon after reading the customer reviews on the Acnigon website. It claimed that users acne disappeared within two weeks of using this product, so I thought I would give it a go. Didn't do anything for me, apart from make my acne worse. I ended up going back to the doctors and am now using Zindaclin, which is slowly working.