Acnexus Acne Scrub reviews

2.7/5 - 76 reviews

Brand: Acnexus

Acnexus Acne Scrub

Organic Aloe Vera Gel, White Willow Tree (Salix alba), Chaparral, Gotu Kola, Alfalfa, Valerian root, Green Tea, Walnut Shell Grit, Redmond Clay, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba, Oatmeal, Avocado, MSM, Bergamot Oil, Chamomile Oil, Clary Sage, Frankincense Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Jasmine, Juniper Oil, Lavender Oil, Palmarosa oil, Rosemary oil, Ylang Ylang, Vitamin E Oil.

Acnexus Acne Scrub

The best face wash for oily skin!
Reviewed on April 7, 2014

I'm not sure where all the bad reviews are coming from. I'm not a teenager but I still get occasional acne. But I have very oily skin. As soon as I started using this NO SHINE! And it minimized my pores. I have never used a product that was so good and it is one step. But since there are so many bad reviews, Acnexus changed there ingredients and now it is a totally worthless product that does nothing! Please bring back the old product!!!!!

by naturalgirl20 on 04/07/2014 04:19
This is my review. It was suppose to say 3 bottles for $70
AVOID THIS COMPANY
Reviewed on August 27, 2013

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! The company is a complete scam: they started by overcharging my order, and when I returned bottles they claimed they were all used! Customer Service department? A team paid to say "There's nothing I can do". Avoid the extra stress - avoid this company all together!!

emily, OH
Reviewed on April 11, 2012

As i was reading reviews, i noticed that this must be a scam because so many real people say it doesnt work and the guy of the website cop&pasted one of his reviews he made up for the website on acne.org. its the exact same paragraph, stupid.

Reviewed on September 27, 2010

This product did absolutely nothing to clear my skin. I have not seen effect from this product on my acne but on the plus side, it makes for a great exfoliator and makes your skin feel smooth. If you are looking for a product to clear your acne, then I don't recommend this product.

Reviewed on May 1, 2010

I bought this in hopes of having a one stop shop for eveything natural. Using it as a wash, toner and moisturizer is what got me to want to try it thinking I was possibly using too many things on my skin. I thought it was going to be worth it when you think about buying all those other products seperately. NO! I broke out more with this product than when I didn't use it. I don't think this is worth trying at all. It claims to be all natural but when you receive the bottle on the label you notice a few ingredients not listed on the site, one of which is a form of formaldihyde.

42yo_mom, Colorado
Reviewed on August 30, 2009

I've just run out but also just started on generic accutane... I actually like the product well enough that I plan to reorder. Because of starting accutane, however, I'm going to avoid exfoliating for awhile until I see how my skin reacts to the accutane.

Terah, memphis
Reviewed on February 9, 2009

When i used this, i had moderate acne.. i had just gotten off of murad, which caused me to break out horribly. Before, I'd been on Proactiv, and had mild acne. I used Proactiv in between for about four or five days while i waited for the Acnexus to arrive. It calmed my skin/acne down considerably. Then i proceeded with the acnexus, which worked nicely for like the first three days. It was downhill from there. I only used it for two weeks, and every product i tried i used for anywhere from two weeks to a month.. i think i just need to stick with anything for months to see results. I've always been afraid to pay for return shipping, because i don't think i will get a refund.. the company's pretty shady lol

Nonya Biznes, Philly,PA
Reviewed on January 9, 2009

Stuff sucks. The man that makes it creates fake acne.org user names, and makes fake reviews. Don't buy it unless you hear good stuff from a person, face to face.

susu, florida
Reviewed on December 19, 2008

i dont know u cant just buy this product on ratings evryone has different skin, no one has the same. i bought this because it had a lot of good comments, but i was really stupid because i should know my skin type, and this product didnt do anything, but idk dont base it on my rating

tyler, virginia
Reviewed on November 9, 2008

i highly do not suggest using anything with lots of aloe vera gel in it simply because it only clogs up your pores. Sure, they say it gets rid of your scars but its not worth the acne you get from just using it. Sucks. Mid way through using this i had the worst break out ive ever had in my life and now im left with a bunch of red marks on my face, not that i didnt already have enough =[ this stuff sucks