Acnevir Adult Formula Acne and Redness Relief Gel reviews

Brand: Acnevir

Resorcinol (2x)(Acne Treatment), Salicylic Acid (3x)(Acne Treatment), Sulphur (1x)(Acne Treatment).

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactose (Milk), Maleic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.

Acnevir Acne & Redness Relief Gel-0.75, oz.
updated: 09/15/2014 17:07 UTC

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

I would definitely give this a try. It contains sulfur AND salicylic acid.

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I've been using this for about a month and two weeks along with spironolactone and it really helps! While i was waiting for the spiro to really kick in this helped reduce my acne greatly. So glad I decides to pick it up one day at walgreens. It runs out pretty quickly and make your skin a little dry for the first few weeks but it works wonders! Def deserves a try, because let me tell you....my skin was AWFUL (like really terrible, so bad that everyone would stare at me). Try it!

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

I thought that this product was great, and I liked it that there is something out there for adult acne sufferers (even though I'm only 18, but this gives me hope for the future). It's great if you have really oily skin, but I wouldn't recommend it if your skin is very sensitive. If you apply it the way that Dan suggests in his regimen, you can get the results you want.

And as usual, use a good moisturizer with this product because it dries out skin pretty quickly with regular use.