AcneScript SkinClare reviews

4.1/5 - 42 reviews

Brand: AcneScript

Regular - Oily Skin
Mangosteen Extract, Curcumin, Green Tea.

Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

Severe - Cystic Support
Guggul Extract.

Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum.

AcneScript SkinClare

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

this stuff works great same as acnescript. get a zit n it's gone right away. very little redness. just 4 stars cause they don't discount for regular users.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

Hi - I'm going to sound a lot like the first review which I just read. My son should be writing this. He's looked on this site for years but he won't write the review. I want other families to realize that this product is out there so I'm writing it instead. My son is 16. He has has very serious, deep acne since he was 14. I've taken him to the dermatologist more times than I can remember. He has used many different creams and lotions. Some help and some don't. None of them has worked very well. He has never taken Accutane or anything else orally as I just can't afford that and I'm not sure that I would want him to take it anyway. I friend of my husband saw an ad for this somewhere and I looked into it. The sample really wasn't a sample in my opinion because they charge for it but at least it was cheap at $7.49 + $2.50 shipping. I wanted to try the strongest pill - actually it is two different pills that are taken together and called a regimen - Regimen 3 (the stronger one is Regimen 4 which is 3 pills but it isn't available yet). Anyhow I ordered it and my son has faithfully taken them. The sample was for 15 days and I started seeing major changes for the good in less than a week. His acne is much less severe. The pimples are smaller and with less puss. Also they are much less inflamed. I've already ordered a full months worth of this regimen (Regimen 3) at $59.99. Also - I have tried taking some of the 'Regular-Oily' skin pills. I'm 47 and still have some acne. I've found that if I take 1 pill it really helps my skin but more than that and I turn into a prune. Back to my son: I'm hoping that this product will continue to work wonders. I may try adding the third pill in which isn't available now if the two pills alone don't fully take care of his acne. Also I've dithered on whether to rate this 4 stars or 5 because of cost. This 3rd regimen that he is on now isn't cheap at $60 but I can at least afford it. I don't have the money to spend thousands on pharmaceuticals. Ultimately it seems to work well and for that reason I'm giving it all 5 stars. Sorry if this is long but I've never written one of these before. If I'm able to I'll give an update in a month and say if things are still going as well as I'd hoped.

Reviewed on February 2, 2012

Bottom line I love love the product and need it as we speak

Reviewed on November 20, 2011

They need to get their business together. Cheapend the bottles, un-excusable shipping times, I will never buy again.

Reviewed on September 3, 2011

I can't say if it works or not as I've yet to receive it, so this product could very well be a scam...I wanted to post something beneficial and informative, ala my vitamin D review, but it was not in the cards.

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

Im glad this worked for some people but it did not work for me at all. Yes it reduced the oiliness to some extent but it does nothing for noninflamed acne. it also made me break out in cystic pimples that i rarely get anymore. I really wished that i never took this. Trial and error for me.

Reviewed on April 9, 2011

You will notice a reduction in inflammation thus an overall better tone to your complexion. You will still get pimples, but they're less visible from distance because they're less red.

I recommend it and I'll keep on using it.

Reviewed on February 21, 2011

Don't waste your money. I took 2 pills everyday for 2 month and it absolutely doesn't work and it can have side effects.

It took them 2 months to ship my order and the customer service was so rude.

They said they had a risk-free money back guaranteed policy but that's a lie! Once they steal your money they won't give it back!

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

The bottom line is that it really works. I can see a dramatic difference in my skins texture and feel. It seems to give me a light superficial peel and reveals more new skin. I used retin-a for years but it seems like its not necessary but just for occasional uses. I am so glad I stumbled across Acne Script. All though I never used acutane, the horror stories I hear about it made me think. Acne Script actually surpassed my expectations. I saw a difference in my skin in almost one week. So for now its my number one source for clear skin. I LOVE IT AND THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME. I have been on it now for about maybe 3 months now and I believe its the formula for my skins needs.

Thanks Acne Script,

Reviewed on January 28, 2011

If you have oily acne prone skin . .TRY THIS STUFF!!!! You can do a trial period for 8 dollars. Definitely worth it. I didn't see huge results until the 15 day period, but I purchased more and i'm so so glad I did! I can now go through the whole day without having to blot or worry about how darn oily my face has become. Yuck, i hate the feeling of an oily face. Tonight, after a total of almost 20 hours without washing my face, working out hard for 2 hours, and sitting in front of a campfire for 2 hours, my face had virtually no oiliness to it. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!