AcneScript SkinClare

Brand: AcneScript

Most helpful review

By JAG221 on 11/16/2010
thumbnail

I've been thinking about writing a review about Acnescript for a while now. I'm very glad that I waited until today as I can speak to some of the criticism's in the last review. Whoever you are 'anonymous' I'm going to go out on a limb and take a guess that you are a teenager. How anyone can spew such vitriol against a company after having spent all of $3 is beyond me. If you'd like to be taken seriously consider giving a more measured review next time. Having taken care of that I can tell you that Acnescript has worked very well for me. My acne can become worse at times but is generally low-to-moderate. It is much to much for a 34 year old - this I can tell you. I've tried all of the usual things before - you name it - from Proactive to pee. None of them has completely cleared me and they've usually dried me out - especially as I'm getting a bit older. The two things that I like about this product are that 1) it worked and 2) I don't really do anything - just pop a pill. Unlike when I was younger I don't have the time to play with creams & toners & lotions, etc. I'm tired of washing my face I've done it so many times. For me that is the beauty. It has more or less cured my acne and I usually don't even wash my face at night anymore (only in the shower). I have had no reason to email anyone besides their support dept. They answered my questions in a timely way. I've been using this for a few months now and the price went from $39 down to $35. I suppose some may feel that that is high but I have no problem with it given how well it has worked and that I can now be lazy with taking care of my skin. Shipping has usually taken 3 days to my door. I would like them to have an express shipment upgrade available (why I emailed CS) but as yet they don't. All in all 2 thumbs up..

Pros:
  • Mostly cleared my acne
  • Worked quite fast
  • Easy to use
  • Very good customer service
Cons:
  • None yet

87 out of 145 people found this review helpful

Regular - Oily Skin
Mangosteen Extract, Curcumin, Green Tea.

Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

Severe - Cystic Support
Guggul Extract.

Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum.

Member reviews

By on

Bottom line I love love the product and need it as we speak

Pros

• Acnescript really does what it says. The product matches the great reviews. I had moderate acne and it has cleared my face all up. If I do get a break out its a very small.pimpl e and its gone in a day. It also reducd my oilliness a little

Cons

• I would like to be able to order my product and it be there in 1 to 5 buis days. No question asked. But the acnescript team is great about getting back to u by email promptly.
  • Y
  • light
  • for about a month
  • $ 40
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

They need to get their business together. Cheapend the bottles, un-excusable shipping times, I will never buy again.

Pros

• Works pretty well.

Cons

• Until you stop taking them.
  • Also, it takes WEEKS to get your order. It's been 2 months and still has not arrived. Unbelievable. Expensive.
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 40
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I can't say if it works or not as I've yet to receive it, so this product could very well be a scam...I wanted to post something beneficial and informative, ala my vitamin D review, but it was not in the cards.

Pros

• Ummm none, lol.

Cons

• I paid for the trial size and two months later still haven't received it!
  • light
  • $ 8
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Im glad this worked for some people but it did not work for me at all. Yes it reduced the oiliness to some extent but it does nothing for noninflamed acne. it also made me break out in cystic pimples that i rarely get anymore. I really wished that i never took this. Trial and error for me.

Pros

• reduced oiliness
  • cheap trial sizes

Cons

• broke me out into 3 huge cystic pimples that indented scars behind
  • made it look like i had a deathly dull look to my face
  • expensive if you think about it long term
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 3

By on

You will notice a reduction in inflammation thus an overall better tone to your complexion. You will still get pimples, but they're less visible from distance because they're less red.

I recommend it and I'll keep on using it.

Pros

• Reduces inflammation VERY WELL.
  • Excellent customer service!!!

Cons

• Takes some time to ship, but they're getting better.
  • Not as much of an oil reduction.
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 35
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Don't waste your money. I took 2 pills everyday for 2 month and it absolutely doesn't work and it can have side effects.

It took them 2 months to ship my order and the customer service was so rude.

They said they had a risk-free money back guaranteed policy but that's a lie! Once they steal your money they won't give it back!

Pros

• Nothing

Cons

• Doesn't work.
  • Upset stomach.
  • It takes forever to ship and the customer service is the worst!
  • for a few months
  • $ 40
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The bottom line is that it really works. I can see a dramatic difference in my skins texture and feel. It seems to give me a light superficial peel and reveals more new skin. I used retin-a for years but it seems like its not necessary but just for occasional uses. I am so glad I stumbled across Acne Script. All though I never used acutane, the horror stories I hear about it made me think. Acne Script actually surpassed my expectations. I saw a difference in my skin in almost one week. So for now its my number one source for clear skin. I LOVE IT AND THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME. I have been on it now for about maybe 3 months now and I believe its the formula for my skins needs.

Thanks Acne Script,

DJT.

Pros

• Does wonders to my oily skin. especially the ingrown hairs I get. Dries them right up. I have deep rooted acne. I am pleased with the results. My face looks fresh the entire day.

Cons

• I have to keep up with my order. Or I will not get it fast enough. And would like to know more about the person who created such a wonder.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 80
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If you have oily acne prone skin . .TRY THIS STUFF!!!! You can do a trial period for 8 dollars. Definitely worth it. I didn't see huge results until the 15 day period, but I purchased more and i'm so so glad I did! I can now go through the whole day without having to blot or worry about how darn oily my face has become. Yuck, i hate the feeling of an oily face. Tonight, after a total of almost 20 hours without washing my face, working out hard for 2 hours, and sitting in front of a campfire for 2 hours, my face had virtually no oiliness to it. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

Pros

• Virtually eliminated my oily skin!!!!
  • Thus, helping with acne
  • All natural
  • Doesn't upset stomach

Cons

• Price
  • Shipping
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 38
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The only solution to acne I've found in over 7 years of searching. I was on Accutane but found that it wasn't a lasting solution (and it was hurting my liver and making me suffer psychologically). If you're curious, try Acnescript. The trial is $8 shipped and it won't harm your body since it's all natural.

Pros

• I started using the $8 trial and noticed results within the first month. I had just gotten off of Accutane but still had bad redness and reoccurring moderate acne. So far, Acnescript is the only consistent solution to acne I've come across. I used to be on the DKR regimen but chemicals and topicals ending up doing more harm than good in the long run. Acnescript is pure vitamins and herbs and I'm thrilled that I no longer have to worry about my skin. After 4 months on Acnescript, I'm very happ

Cons

• Price
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 38
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This product took more than 10 days to work for me but it worked. I was 90% clear after a couple of months of taking (also taking the curcumin and guggul) and now i am just dealing with the leftover scars. I was developing new large cysts daily and now i may get a few really small pimples over the course of a week - the best part though is that they are not giant and disgusting so instead of popping them i can just let them heal (preventing additional scarring).

The personalized customer service i received was amazing and the shipping has been insanely fast for me. This product has given me some of my confidence back and my life and i am unbelievably grateful to have finally found something that works.

Pros

• Great Customer Service
  • Effective

Cons

• None
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 35
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.