AcneScript SkinClare reviews

Brand: AcneScript

Regular - Oily Skin
Mangosteen Extract, Curcumin, Green Tea.

Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

Severe - Cystic Support
Guggul Extract.

Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum.

Reviewed on February 2, 2012

Bottom line I love love the product and need it as we speak

Reviewed on November 20, 2011

They need to get their business together. Cheapend the bottles, un-excusable shipping times, I will never buy again.

Reviewed on September 3, 2011

I can't say if it works or not as I've yet to receive it, so this product could very well be a scam...I wanted to post something beneficial and informative, ala my vitamin D review, but it was not in the cards.

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

Im glad this worked for some people but it did not work for me at all. Yes it reduced the oiliness to some extent but it does nothing for noninflamed acne. it also made me break out in cystic pimples that i rarely get anymore. I really wished that i never took this. Trial and error for me.

Reviewed on April 9, 2011

You will notice a reduction in inflammation thus an overall better tone to your complexion. You will still get pimples, but they're less visible from distance because they're less red.

I recommend it and I'll keep on using it.

Reviewed on February 21, 2011

Don't waste your money. I took 2 pills everyday for 2 month and it absolutely doesn't work and it can have side effects.

It took them 2 months to ship my order and the customer service was so rude.

They said they had a risk-free money back guaranteed policy but that's a lie! Once they steal your money they won't give it back!

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

The bottom line is that it really works. I can see a dramatic difference in my skins texture and feel. It seems to give me a light superficial peel and reveals more new skin. I used retin-a for years but it seems like its not necessary but just for occasional uses. I am so glad I stumbled across Acne Script. All though I never used acutane, the horror stories I hear about it made me think. Acne Script actually surpassed my expectations. I saw a difference in my skin in almost one week. So for now its my number one source for clear skin. I LOVE IT AND THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME. I have been on it now for about maybe 3 months now and I believe its the formula for my skins needs.

Thanks Acne Script,

DJT.

Reviewed on January 28, 2011

If you have oily acne prone skin . .TRY THIS STUFF!!!! You can do a trial period for 8 dollars. Definitely worth it. I didn't see huge results until the 15 day period, but I purchased more and i'm so so glad I did! I can now go through the whole day without having to blot or worry about how darn oily my face has become. Yuck, i hate the feeling of an oily face. Tonight, after a total of almost 20 hours without washing my face, working out hard for 2 hours, and sitting in front of a campfire for 2 hours, my face had virtually no oiliness to it. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

The only solution to acne I've found in over 7 years of searching. I was on Accutane but found that it wasn't a lasting solution (and it was hurting my liver and making me suffer psychologically). If you're curious, try Acnescript. The trial is $8 shipped and it won't harm your body since it's all natural.

Reviewed on December 29, 2010

This product took more than 10 days to work for me but it worked. I was 90% clear after a couple of months of taking (also taking the curcumin and guggul) and now i am just dealing with the leftover scars. I was developing new large cysts daily and now i may get a few really small pimples over the course of a week - the best part though is that they are not giant and disgusting so instead of popping them i can just let them heal (preventing additional scarring).

The personalized customer service i received was amazing and the shipping has been insanely fast for me. This product has given me some of my confidence back and my life and i am unbelievably grateful to have finally found something that works.