AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 23 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Sulfur 3.5%.

Acacia Senegal Gum, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose, Copper Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Menthyl Lactate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc PCA.

Acnefree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask, 1.7-Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/23/2014 02:40 UTC

works pretty good but,
Reviewed on December 15, 2013

works pretty good but there are exfoliating beads in it, which irritates severe acne. Also, I had a mini-crisis when one of the beads got stuck in a small dent on my face.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

If you're looking for something to clear light acne, this is a good choice. Unfortunately, as a mask, it just dried out my super oily skin, which resulted in breakouts!

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

This is a good drugstore mask, but do not use it more than twice a week otherwise it will dry out and irritate your skin. Also, only use this topically, not all over your face.

Reviewed on January 23, 2013

This stuff is amazing. It works better than proactiv's sulfur mask and is way cheaper. I randomly get really bad hormonal breakouts on my chin and use this as a spot treatment. By the next day my cystic bumps are half the size and on the second day are almost flat completely. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a quick fix for their skin.

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

AcneFree Sulfur Mask is one of the best products in the AcneFree line. I'm very pleased that it is sulfur based because it works great on my skin. I have oily skin and this product does as it promises: clears skin. After a long day of work and school my skin begins to look like an oil slick which can cause my makeup run. After using this product once or twice a week I have a much more even skin tone. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin, not sure how it would work on dry/easily irritated skin but so far I have had great results. Will continue to buy.

Reviewed on August 31, 2012

I put it on ask a mask in the T-Zone because that's where I get breakouts - especially that time of the month and especially the chin area at that time. After the first usage, I noticed a difference. I used it the second day and I still seen marked improvement.

It does dry hard - it doesn't smell like flowers but that's no problem. I left it on overnight both times. I intend to use it once a day - a few days a week.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

I just use it as a spot treatment and it works very well for me. I have tried using it as a mask and it only dries me out and i feel it just irritates my acne. I would recommend to use it as a spot treatment because it dries out the zit, and if you catch one forming you can just dot this on it at night and most of the time it takes care of it

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

If you want an inexpensive product that you don't need a prescription for that works this is it. I use it 3 times a week at night with a witch hazel solution and a benzoyl peroxide cream. I had the deep cyst acne, the kind that is underneath the skin that never comes to a head, within two days of using this product the pimples had shrunk and were barely noticeable.