AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 27 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Sulfur (3.5%).

Acacia Senegal Gum, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose, Copper Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Menthyl Lactate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc PCA.

AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask

Acnefree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask, 1.7-Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/26/2016 19:16 UTC

nice
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

it is very nice, I use this while in the shower - I'll wash my face, rinse, and then massage this on for a good 2-3 minutes and leave it on until I do my final rinse. My skin is left feeling impeccably clean, smooth and rosey.

Miracle worker when used with Retin-a
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

I recently went to my local drug store and bought this mask based off a youtube video called basic bitches guide to adult acne. I am using this product every night (as needed) as a spot treatment once retin-a has fully dried. When I wake up in the morning the acne is gone or significantly smaller. I also highly recommend searching her videos (especially the night time routine) if you are looking for products to use in conjunction with the retin-a (such as this). It is truly a miracle combo.

Decent spot treatment, but not a mask
Reviewed on August 1, 2015

I liked this product as a spot treatment, but found it to be too harsh as a mask. I would put it just on spots overnight, and it would help shrink them. I used the whole tube just as a spot treatment. If you do not respond to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, try sulfur

Works
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

I use this as a spot treatment sometimes as a whole mask. It definitely helps my skin- clears pimples and reduces size within one day.

works pretty good but,
Reviewed on December 15, 2013

works pretty good but there are exfoliating beads in it, which irritates severe acne. Also, I had a mini-crisis when one of the beads got stuck in a small dent on my face.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

If you're looking for something to clear light acne, this is a good choice. Unfortunately, as a mask, it just dried out my super oily skin, which resulted in breakouts!

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

This is a good drugstore mask, but do not use it more than twice a week otherwise it will dry out and irritate your skin. Also, only use this topically, not all over your face.

Reviewed on January 23, 2013

This stuff is amazing. It works better than proactiv's sulfur mask and is way cheaper. I randomly get really bad hormonal breakouts on my chin and use this as a spot treatment. By the next day my cystic bumps are half the size and on the second day are almost flat completely. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a quick fix for their skin.

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

AcneFree Sulfur Mask is one of the best products in the AcneFree line. I'm very pleased that it is sulfur based because it works great on my skin. I have oily skin and this product does as it promises: clears skin. After a long day of work and school my skin begins to look like an oil slick which can cause my makeup run. After using this product once or twice a week I have a much more even skin tone. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin, not sure how it would work on dry/easily irritated skin but so far I have had great results. Will continue to buy.