AcneFree Terminator reviews

3.4/5 - 34 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Acnefree Spot Treatments Terminator 10 Maximum Strength 10%, 1 Ounce
updated: 10/13/2015 15:24 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments Acne & Blackhead Terminator, 1 oz.
updated: 10/13/2015 15:24 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on June 5, 2015

The first day I tried this product it helped clear my skin up a little bit but left me with these odd dark patches of dry skin wherever I applied the product. The dark dry patches weren't all that noticeable at first but the second time I used this product and woke up the next morning to wash my face off I noticed my cheeks were completely discolored and dry from this product!

It has been several days and my skin is still peeling and looking oddly darker in some places! Please do not buy and waste your money!

It's alright
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

It worked good for a while, no miracle results but it did help. It worked best for my back acne but it helped my face as well. After a while though it stopped working and I haven't repurchased since. It's worth a shot though, it's one of the better drugstore acne treatments out there.

Reviewed on July 15, 2014

My face has been clear as possible since I began taking the pill about 5 years ago. I switched BC a few months ago and my face broke out like wildfire. I was using a prescription antibiotic cream for acne and it just wasn't working, so I tried this. My face cleared up literally overnight. My face did get pretty dry, but I think it's worth it!

Reviewed on July 6, 2014

9 year acne battled is now over thanks to acnefree
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

I find this is FANTASTIC the results are amazing! Fair enough yes it can burn slightly and sting a bit but in my experience so do the steroid medications and tablets that doctors prescribe for the condition! I used to use proactive it's works but the results are no where close to this! I was on holiday in the states from the UK and needed a fast fix I brought this out of desperation and what luck it turned out for me! I now have this shipped to the UK as nothing you can get here comes even close!

by lorely1031 on 08/04/2015 17:49
it was also out of desperation that made me use this product, it amazes me how my acne got treated in just 2 nights of application!
womp womp womp
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

Other people saw great results while using this but I didn't I just broke out even more. I thought if I stayed on it maybe I'll see results but nooo that didnt happen....oh welll..... off to the next product I guess!!

It works!
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

Replaced the 2.5% BP from the regimen with this and it works just as well if not better for me. The 2.5% seemed like it couldn't stop my pimples after 2 months so just to try, I picked this up at walgreens and gave it a chance. Glad I did because it kills my pimples ESPECIALLY the back acne that the 2.5% couldn't seem to clear. The only downside is that if I go overboard with it on my face, my lips start to burn and it looks like I'm wearing red lipstick lol! So watch out how much and where you're applying it. On the back though, just slather it on and you'll be clear soon enough, guaranteed! I still stick to the original Cleanser, Moisturizer & AHA because they haven't failed me yet. So give this a shot if the regimen is working but the pimples are still here and there. Maybe you just need that extra boost that this definitely gives me :)

strongly recommend
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I have adult acne on my front torso. Very stubborn. I tried every anti-biotic the dermatologist had and they all failed. So I have the kind of super acne that has developed a resistance to anti-biotics, both oral and topical. I did not want to try Accutane because of cost and side effects. I am left to struggle with over-the-counter products. I have tried every benzoil peroxide 10%, and salicylic acid 2% available on store shelves, also sulphur. This is the only product that gets partial success for me. I use large amounts on my chest area 3 times a day, like putting on suntan lotion. I don't spot-treat the area. I apply liberally and saturate the chest / torso area all over. Much improvement in 3 days. Acne is not eliminated, but greatly reduced. I will keep buying this.

Simply Amazing
Reviewed on October 18, 2013

I have been using this product since I first found it at Walgreens last year and I must say this has made me feel so much more confident about my skin and my redness has improved SO much. I had been using other 10% BP products for about 2 years before. Yes, the 10% burns, but your skin will get used to it within a month. It's not a horrible pain, it just makes your skin tingle and feel itchy for about 10 minutes after application.

I apply this product 10 minutes after I shower (I make sure my face is completely dry), allow it to dry, then apply a moisturizer (Olay Complete SPF 15 Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin), then go to bed. I only use this once a day now that my acne is pretty much under control but when I break out bad I use it 2-3 times a day. If you want to zap your zits quickly use a heavier layer (wont dry clear) and don't apply moisturizer.

It's also not that expensive and a little goes a long way. I just finished my first bottle. It also is nice since I work at Walgreens I get an employee discount for it.

Godsend for Bacne!
Reviewed on September 26, 2013

I have stubborn bacne that doesn't respond to over the counter or prescription medications. However, on a whim I decided to try Terminator for my acne, and in two days my bacne went from bumpy and red, to nearly smooth and clear. And by day three, there was one small pimple on my back, and the rest was clear. Terminator keeps me clear and for the past several months, I've kept at least two tubes on hand. Highly recommended!