AcneFree Terminator reviews

3.3/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Acnefree Spot Treatments Terminator 10 Maximum Strength 10%, 1 Ounce
updated: 07/24/2016 19:38 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments Acne & Blackhead Terminator, 1 oz.
updated: 07/24/2016 19:38 UTC

AcneFree Terminator

You just have to know how to handle it
Reviewed on June 22, 2016

I use this not as a spot treatment but all over my entire face.. because my entire face is one spot of acne. As far as BP creams go, this one is great. It dries you out, but that's what it's supposed to do. As long as you moisturize about 10 minutes after using it with something like Cetaphil facial moisturizer, you shouldn't experience any dry spots. It's also worth mentioning that your skin has to get used to the strength of the BP, which can take several days of use.

As far as whether or not it works, I'd like to think that it does. It definitely seems to help bring my pimples to a whitehead when they're deep and inflamed. For me, it doesn't really prevent acne but it at least helps shorten its lifespan.

This product sucks.
Reviewed on January 3, 2016

I only used this product a few times and yeah it got rid of some of my acne but it replaced it with red dry itchy patches and wrinkles under my eyes. Not worth it at all. Don't waste your money.

AWFUL!!!!
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

The first day I tried this product it helped clear my skin up a little bit but left me with these odd dark patches of dry skin wherever I applied the product. The dark dry patches weren't all that noticeable at first but the second time I used this product and woke up the next morning to wash my face off I noticed my cheeks were completely discolored and dry from this product!

It has been several days and my skin is still peeling and looking oddly darker in some places! Please do not buy and waste your money!

It's alright
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

It worked good for a while, no miracle results but it did help. It worked best for my back acne but it helped my face as well. After a while though it stopped working and I haven't repurchased since. It's worth a shot though, it's one of the better drugstore acne treatments out there.

Overnight
Reviewed on July 15, 2014

My face has been clear as possible since I began taking the pill about 5 years ago. I switched BC a few months ago and my face broke out like wildfire. I was using a prescription antibiotic cream for acne and it just wasn't working, so I tried this. My face cleared up literally overnight. My face did get pretty dry, but I think it's worth it!

MOST DRAMATIC ACNE CHANGE EVER!!
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

I HAVE SEEN DERMATOLOGISTS FOR YEARS, BEEN ON ACNE ANTIBIODICS, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE YOU COULD THINK OF. THESE WERE LIFE CHANGING RESULTS. I HAVE MANY SCARS FROM MY SEVERE ACNE, AND NOTHING HAS EVER PREVENTED MORE ACNE. THIS DOES!!

9 year acne battled is now over thanks to acnefree
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

I find this is FANTASTIC the results are amazing! Fair enough yes it can burn slightly and sting a bit but in my experience so do the steroid medications and tablets that doctors prescribe for the condition! I used to use proactive it's works but the results are no where close to this! I was on holiday in the states from the UK and needed a fast fix I brought this out of desperation and what luck it turned out for me! I now have this shipped to the UK as nothing you can get here comes even close!

by lorely1031 on 08/04/2015 17:49
it was also out of desperation that made me use this product, it amazes me how my acne got treated in just 2 nights of application!
womp womp womp
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

Other people saw great results while using this but I didn't I just broke out even more. I thought if I stayed on it maybe I'll see results but nooo that didnt happen....oh welll..... off to the next product I guess!!

It works!
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

Replaced the 2.5% BP from the regimen with this and it works just as well if not better for me. The 2.5% seemed like it couldn't stop my pimples after 2 months so just to try, I picked this up at walgreens and gave it a chance. Glad I did because it kills my pimples ESPECIALLY the back acne that the 2.5% couldn't seem to clear. The only downside is that if I go overboard with it on my face, my lips start to burn and it looks like I'm wearing red lipstick lol! So watch out how much and where you're applying it. On the back though, just slather it on and you'll be clear soon enough, guaranteed! I still stick to the original acne.org Cleanser, Moisturizer & AHA because they haven't failed me yet. So give this a shot if the regimen is working but the pimples are still here and there. Maybe you just need that extra boost that this definitely gives me :)

strongly recommend
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I have adult acne on my front torso. Very stubborn. I tried every anti-biotic the dermatologist had and they all failed. So I have the kind of super acne that has developed a resistance to anti-biotics, both oral and topical. I did not want to try Accutane because of cost and side effects. I am left to struggle with over-the-counter products. I have tried every benzoil peroxide 10%, and salicylic acid 2% available on store shelves, also sulphur. This is the only product that gets partial success for me. I use large amounts on my chest area 3 times a day, like putting on suntan lotion. I don't spot-treat the area. I apply liberally and saturate the chest / torso area all over. Much improvement in 3 days. Acne is not eliminated, but greatly reduced. I will keep buying this.