AcneFree Severe reviews

3.5/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Anti-Acne Cleansing Wash
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5% w/v, Acne Treatment).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben.

Corrective Toner:
Ingredients:
Water, SD Alcohol 40, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sea Whip Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Maximum Strength Repair Lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide (10% w/v, Acne Treatment).

Water, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sea Whip Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer.

Retinol Complex:
Water, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Retinol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Cetyl Palmitate, Famesol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Ceramide 3, Triethanolamine, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG 8 Succinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Severe Acne Clearing System, 1 set
updated: 09/23/2014 06:14 UTC
AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System
updated: 09/23/2014 06:14 UTC

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
Reviewed on June 13, 2014

I love this kit.!!! I've tried everything. from an all natural skincare routine to a store bought skincare routine. I've low-end drugstore products like neutrogena to high-end products like proactiv. This is the only thing that seems to work for me. It doesn't dry out my skin but I do have oily skin so I don't know if I would recommend this for dry or combo skin types. I had pretty bad acne and with in two days its almost completely cleared up. LOVE this kit!!! It's amazing. I just can't get over how clear my skin is now.

Reviewed on November 23, 2012

I have tried insanely many products and my face would always wake up with new acne. I decided to use this product and I began to notice that my acne was disappearing and now I don't wake up with new acne. Im astounded because Ive used benzoil peroxide products before. The only thing is that I have to put on dry skin lotion after I use this daily. Since using this, I rarely get acne. This might not work for everyone but it did for me.

Reviewed on June 1, 2012

Not recommended unless you have very severe acne and very oily skin

Reviewed on May 15, 2012

it is very good! I love it and i recommend it 100%

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

I've been using Acne free since January 2012 and it has been such a blessing. However, the first two weeks of using it was horrible! My face wasn't used to the benzoyl peroxide and it was burning my skin badly. When starting out, you have to use very thin layers of the repairing lotion. Once your skin is used to the bp, the redness and irritation will cease. I almost gave up on this product because it hurt so badly, but I started using smaller amounts and now my skin can handle dime-sized amounts of repair lotion. I saw results within two weeks. See a before and after picture here:

[link removed]

Reviewed on November 23, 2011

I had pretty severe acne for a couple of years and finally decided to try AcneFree Severe. This kit worked quite well on my skin because it removed 75% of the acne around my face. This was the only kit I have tried that has removed my acne. It was disappointing because it stopped working after a while and I never got completely clear.

I am currently using Dan's products and on his regimen.

Reviewed on September 26, 2011

This was my last resort and I have tried EVERYTHING!! Clean and Clear, Duac, Epiduio, Kiehls, ProActive, Doxycylcin(oral medication), EVERYTHING. I have gone to 3 different doctors in the past year and this is the only thing that works. The toner is great, and my face is never red!! I really recommend it, but if i have learned one thing through all my trials is just because one thing may work for one person, doesn't necessarily mean it is going to work for the next. Good Luck!!

P.S. IT'S SUPPER AFFORDABLE TOO!!

Reviewed on September 4, 2011

It works, it is not too over-drying, and it is affordable. I got it for $21.89 at Target. Better than Proactiv, and way more affordable. Better than paying $40 for a tiny bottle.