AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Pore Cleanser Foam reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Oil-Free Acne Pore Cleanser Foam
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%.

Bakuchiol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Naringenin, Panthenyl Triacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyethylene, Propane, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Water, Xanthan Gum.

Reviewed on August 15, 2012

I begin with a gentle cleanser to remove make-up, then use this cleanser. The Benzoyl Peroxide makes a huge difference on my skin (unlike salicylic acid which does nothing for me). I have also been using their after care night foam. This regiment has made an amazing difference on my skin.

Reviewed on June 12, 2012

I had been eyeing this for awhile because every face wash I tried was giving me clogged pores and little pimples. I'm doing the regimen and no gentle wash or other washes worked for me. I saw this on sale so I finally caved in and bought it. I'm so glad I did! My bumps are almost gone now after only a week.

I use this in the pm before applying dan's bp and a different wash in the am that has glycolic in it.

The only issue is that I don't think it removes makeup, but most cleansers don't. When I wear makeup I use baby wipes before washing with this.