AcneFree Oatmeal & Jojoba Gentle Acne Scrub reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Aminomethyl Propanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ethyl Vanillin, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Red 30, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Talc, Water, Yellow 5 Lake, Zinc PCA.

Reviewed on June 12, 2012

I have been using it for about a week now and my acne has not cleared up at all; however, my pores have shrunken.

ashlee, north carolina
Reviewed on April 7, 2012

I have used this product for a few weeks now. I used to have to use several products to keep my face clear, but now, all I do is wash my face twice a day with this and put moisturizer on afterwards. I have acne prone skin, mainly cystic acne here and there and since using this, I have not had one new bump at all. So far so good!

Natalie, Katy, TX
Reviewed on December 18, 2011

Does what it says! Leaves skin feeling clean and healthy. Gave me oil free forehead and nose. Soothes skin and dries up pimples. Scrub is good for getting rid of dry skin and blackheads. Worth a try!