AcneFree All-Day Acne Control Leave-On Foam reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Oil-Free All-Day Acne Control Foam
Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Bakuchiol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Isobutane, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylisothiazolinone, Naringenin, Panthenyl Triacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Sea Whip Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Mark product as reinstated

Dadang, bcvEBICtJc
Reviewed on March 12, 2013

Since I was 11 or 12 I've had acne issues it statred out mild but eventually my skin became oily and filled with acne; Now 18 years old, I've tried ProActive, Clearasil, and now this AcneFree system. First of all, let me say: Don't waste your time on ProActive. Of the three I mentioned above, it was the least effective. ProActive is just basically watered-down Clearasil, which is great for use on mild acne. However, for moderate to severe acne, I highly recommend this product. I've been using it for a little more than two weeks and, while my face is not completely free of acne (although I suspect it will be soon), it is much less irritated and my skin does feel softer. I don't have many bumps, just red blotches where the acne used to be. These mild blotches are going away each passing day. HOWEVER, I must state: while this product is great for severe acne and works well (yes, better than ProActive, in my opinion) I would NOT recommend using it for mild acne or as some kind of skin care treatment. These are POTENT chemicals that you are putting on your face/chest/back, not some mild antibiotics. Now, my skin has been very tolerant to acne medications thus far, and I have not experienced any itching, peeling or irritation. However, this product did BURN around my eyes. DO NOT USE IT WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR EYES! THEY SAY IT WILL BURN, AND THEY MEAN IT! The third step of the morning routine, which I believe in the repair lotion, is a gritty, sandpaper-feeling substance. In the beginning, it stung when I put it on because of its rough texture and the fact that my skin was sensitive due to the acne. However, once your skin begins to clear up, it won't bother you so much anymore. For a week or two, you just have to soldier on and deal with it. It is also possible that it will dry your skin out. What many reviewers don't understand, however, is that this is SUPPOSED to happen. That is how Benzoyl Peroxide and other acne medications work they dry out the affected area t

Reviewed on November 17, 2012

Love this. My favorite Bp, and I've tried them ALL.

Literally disappears into your skin.

So effective. It prevents and clears up acne so fast compared to other types of Bp. The foam is really great. I think it makes it penetrate the skin more, instead of sitting on top of the skin in a gross thick layer.

Will last a long time bc you need so little.

Got rid of a painful pimple overnight.

Less drying for me than gel Bp.

I seriously hope they never discontinue this.