Page 5 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1206 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 04/24/2014 06:14 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

Im loving this product! Simple to use! Easy to find at Walmart. I used proactive for years. Acnefree has done a better job in a few weeks than proactive has done in years of use. Love It!!!

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

my acne wasnt clearing with proactiv or anythin else. i had tried proactiv for almost two years. the thing is my skin is super sensitive, so when i saw acnefree in walmart for sensitive skin, i was thrilled cause it was the only sensitive thing ive seen. i desided not to use the brush after the first time because it is hard and abrasive like somthing youd scrub pots with. it seemed alittle harsh, so i only used the three steps once a day instead of the recomended twice. by the third day, my face was red and in a ton of pain, just like a sunburn! i wasnt even in the sun. as i write this im holding ice to my face. i actually think i have more breakouts, and they are peely, red, painful, and ichy. im so scared that they are going to scar. it basicly causes a chemical burn. they pass it off as for sensitive skin cause the wash has some oats in it. id rather eat me a bowl of oatmeal and spend my 20 bucks on some really good concealer. whats bad is i start my senior year in a week. i would never recomend this for someone with sensitive skin, cause when youre done you might not have any skin. be pretty, not painful. i plan on searching for another type of gentle soap that will clear my bad breakouts without killing my skin forever, anyone know of any?

Reviewed on August 14, 2012

Some people say it drys out your skin but I think it depends on your skin type because it doesn't dry out my skin at all in fact it makes it softer! I saw a difference very fast but if you forget to wash your face I can also tell a difference. I think it is a great product and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

This product worked fairly well on my skin, preventing further breakouts. I absolutely loved the AcneFree Redness Relief but it has been discontinued. I like AcneFree products over Proactiv because it seems to work faster and more effectively. I rate this product a 7 because I have seen a difference in my skin overall and has kept any new acne at bay. Hoping by the end of my third month for a completely clear face.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

This product is horrible. I will not continue to use it. It left my skin in worse than before. I regret using it. The brush is so ruff it left me with acne scars and dark spots. Now my complexion is ruined with acne marks and my face is peeling like crazy. It has not cleared my acne at all. Now im really embarrassed with the condition of my skin. The product is way to harsh for your skin. Do not use!

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

I'm 28 yrs old and my skin has gone crazy since having my last child. I have tried several washes including going sulfate free w/ little to no results. I got the Sensitive skin version of this (which says it's sulfate free, yay!) at Walmart that included a free facial cleansing brush like the Clarisonic type rotating brushes. This brush works ok and does feel soft to the touch, but on the face it feels pretty rough so I might invest in a better one in the future but for now, I'm trying to see if it's something I will get used to as I've not tried one before. The first day I used the system, I noticed less redness. The next morning, several spots had visibly shrunk and the scarring/darkness from old acne was improved. This blew my mind! I didn't expect it to work but I'm soo happy. The toner is gentle and doesn't burn at all but the smell is horrible. That does go away when it dries which is pretty quickly thank goodness! I do use the Simple brand Replenishing lotion after using the toner to prevent drying and then follow up w/ the spot treatment lotion. I will not likely need to use the spot stuff as a mask as it seems to be doing the trick using it sparingly. I've been using it for a week and my skin is clearing up, my skin tone has gotten dramatically better, and the old scarring is fading! No more blotchyness or redness. I'm SUPER impressed w/ this kit for doing all this! I really didn't expect it to work at all but I was getting desparate to find something and I though for the price and free brush, it was worth a try. SO glad I did!!!

Reviewed on July 27, 2012

Bottom Line - I've tried it all from RX's to creams to treatements to food, eating right, cutting out food, laying differently, to swimming, tanning, birth-control...you name it. I have this persistent annoying chin acne. I wonder what it's from...I hear harmones, not harmones, make-up not make-up.

I started to get depressed, the zits really affect my already crabby female moods. So my lovely boyfriend goes with me to Safeway, I stop to look at this...I had been wanting to try it, but I was like ehhh a kit would not work. There is so much to choose from. So for $20.00 he said what the hell and he bought it for me (Love him). Anyway, been using for 5 days now and I definitely see a difference. I hope this sticks around, I am almost used to having these chin zits.....errrrr.

Reviewed on July 25, 2012

I have been using this for one day and I already see a difference! My acne scars are already gone! The redness is still there but my pimples are already smaller!

Reviewed on July 17, 2012

I am a African American teen with inflammatory acne all over my face that I have been dealing with since the 5th grade. While acne free promised to deliver it did not. The 3 step system is time consuming and the lotion needs a moisturizer so the 3 step system turns into 4. It felt fine I had no adverse or negative effects I just didnt see major results. It helped my skin with evening out skin tone and cleaning my oily skin but other than that it did nothing. Maybe I should have gotten the severe kit. *Shrugs*

Reviewed on July 11, 2012

I've tried SO many drug store products and my acne just wouldn't budge. This kit has been a miracle for me. (i also use the spot treatment) I've had acne ever since my early teens-I'm almost 19 now and was tired of it. Now it's 98% gone! I FINALLY found something that works and I'm SO happy!