Page 5 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1210 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 07/30/2014 06:38 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Reviewed on September 20, 2012

i stopped using it after 2 days because the rash was bad

i would never use it again and wouldn't recommend it if your skin is sensitive at all (even the sensitive skin version as i used that)

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I was on Antibiotics for about 7 years and they did nothing to help my skin. I tried every topical cream and gel for acne, and nothing worked. I was skeptical about AcneFree because it seemed like it was just like anything else, but it was about the only thing on the shelf I hadn't tried, so I bought it. I could not believe that after about 15 years of struggling with moderately severe acne with NO results, something so cheap and simple could start to smooth my skin in TWO WEEKS. I cannot express how happy I am to have actually found something that works. After 15 YEARS! If I had the money I would order truckloads of this stuff and pass it out to anybody I see and make them use it because it is truly amazing. If you are anything like me, you will read this review and be skeptical and not try it because you won't believe that anything could possibly clear up your acne, but PLEASE give it a try. Whats the worst thing that could happen, it doesn't work? No biggie, because chances are that's not the first time you've tried something that hasn't worked. But if it does work for you... you will be so thankful. For the price it is worth a try. Granted, I have been using this for about 6 months now, my face cleared up well within 2 months. My skin is not perfect, and I still have scarring, but it has helped to control my acne better than anything before. There won't be a miracle product guaranteeing you will never have a pimple again, but this is about as close as it will get.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

When you get a bottle that is formulated correctly, the stuff is magic. When you get a bad bottle... well, it is worthless.

Don't bother calling customer service as it states on the bottle- they are rude and worthless.

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

I have never written a review on any product, but feel led to write one on Acnefree. My son is 14 and has been struggling with acne for a year now. I took him to the dermatologist last year and she put him on antibiotics and a topical cream. He became sick within a week of starting the antibiotics and his face wasn't getting any better. We don't have rx ins. and so it cost me a ton of money for his prescriptions. Our pediatrician told me to stop the antibiotics and we did and his acne never got any better. After that we started using every over- the- counter treatment out there ( and proactive) and nothing helped.

Over the summer his face was pretty severe and we decided to try a different dermatologist. She also put him on a rx of antibiotics and topical treatment. Over $900 worth of meds. Our new insurance covered it...thank goodness. Within a week he started with swollen glands in his neck just like last year and his acne on his face became more swollen, red and worse than ever. More extreme white heads too. We stopped all meds again. With only one week left before starting HS I was desparate to find something to help him. I have been on the internet for hours researching acne and treatments. I happened to see a post from someone about Acnefree and I was so skeptical, but desparate. I finally decided to try one more product. He started using it just once a day (only once a day because we were both so skepital) 4 days ago. After the first day redness was down. 2nd day a little better with less white heads. By today he is probably 75% better.

For the first time ever we have found a product that is actually helping his acne and not making it worse. I am so excited and thankful!!!!!! He is actually excited about school now instead of being totally embarrassed. I am so hoping that it continues to get better. Thanks Acnefree, one side note, it only cost $20 and was at CVS. WOW!!!!!

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

Im loving this product! Simple to use! Easy to find at Walmart. I used proactive for years. Acnefree has done a better job in a few weeks than proactive has done in years of use. Love It!!!

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

my acne wasnt clearing with proactiv or anythin else. i had tried proactiv for almost two years. the thing is my skin is super sensitive, so when i saw acnefree in walmart for sensitive skin, i was thrilled cause it was the only sensitive thing ive seen. i desided not to use the brush after the first time because it is hard and abrasive like somthing youd scrub pots with. it seemed alittle harsh, so i only used the three steps once a day instead of the recomended twice. by the third day, my face was red and in a ton of pain, just like a sunburn! i wasnt even in the sun. as i write this im holding ice to my face. i actually think i have more breakouts, and they are peely, red, painful, and ichy. im so scared that they are going to scar. it basicly causes a chemical burn. they pass it off as for sensitive skin cause the wash has some oats in it. id rather eat me a bowl of oatmeal and spend my 20 bucks on some really good concealer. whats bad is i start my senior year in a week. i would never recomend this for someone with sensitive skin, cause when youre done you might not have any skin. be pretty, not painful. i plan on searching for another type of gentle soap that will clear my bad breakouts without killing my skin forever, anyone know of any?

Reviewed on August 14, 2012

Some people say it drys out your skin but I think it depends on your skin type because it doesn't dry out my skin at all in fact it makes it softer! I saw a difference very fast but if you forget to wash your face I can also tell a difference. I think it is a great product and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

This product worked fairly well on my skin, preventing further breakouts. I absolutely loved the AcneFree Redness Relief but it has been discontinued. I like AcneFree products over Proactiv because it seems to work faster and more effectively. I rate this product a 7 because I have seen a difference in my skin overall and has kept any new acne at bay. Hoping by the end of my third month for a completely clear face.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

This product is horrible. I will not continue to use it. It left my skin in worse than before. I regret using it. The brush is so ruff it left me with acne scars and dark spots. Now my complexion is ruined with acne marks and my face is peeling like crazy. It has not cleared my acne at all. Now im really embarrassed with the condition of my skin. The product is way to harsh for your skin. Do not use!

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

I'm 28 yrs old and my skin has gone crazy since having my last child. I have tried several washes including going sulfate free w/ little to no results. I got the Sensitive skin version of this (which says it's sulfate free, yay!) at Walmart that included a free facial cleansing brush like the Clarisonic type rotating brushes. This brush works ok and does feel soft to the touch, but on the face it feels pretty rough so I might invest in a better one in the future but for now, I'm trying to see if it's something I will get used to as I've not tried one before. The first day I used the system, I noticed less redness. The next morning, several spots had visibly shrunk and the scarring/darkness from old acne was improved. This blew my mind! I didn't expect it to work but I'm soo happy. The toner is gentle and doesn't burn at all but the smell is horrible. That does go away when it dries which is pretty quickly thank goodness! I do use the Simple brand Replenishing lotion after using the toner to prevent drying and then follow up w/ the spot treatment lotion. I will not likely need to use the spot stuff as a mask as it seems to be doing the trick using it sparingly. I've been using it for a week and my skin is clearing up, my skin tone has gotten dramatically better, and the old scarring is fading! No more blotchyness or redness. I'm SUPER impressed w/ this kit for doing all this! I really didn't expect it to work at all but I was getting desparate to find something and I though for the price and free brush, it was worth a try. SO glad I did!!!