Page 5 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1215 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 09/17/2014 17:25 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Reviewed on October 19, 2012

Ok so I am still nervous because I have only been on it for a few months so I don't want to jinx it. All you acne sufferers know what I mean. However, I switched from proactiv to this and it has been amazing. Not one zit since I started this!!!!! I am so angry that I wasted thousands on proactiv!!

Now, I will say I have felt that I have felt like I was starting to get a zit, but the AcneFree kills it before it even comes close to visible!! If you are desperate and have not tried it yet...pleeaasse try it!!! I know the hopeless feeling...trust me! I have suffered with ance as long as I can remember. If this stuff keeps up it is a MIRACLE!!!!

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

I have had moderate acne on and off throughout my life but nothing too terrible....UNTIL now.. I am almost 25 and my skin tunred into a complete mess. No matter what I did it would not clear up! I tried everything.. even the super expensive stuff. I had no idea what to do.. so I started eading reviews online for Acne Free.. thought.. why not? I bought it and literally within a few days.. the huge zits that were deep under my skin were almost gone! After a week my acne is 99% gone. I am so thankful and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone! I have heard that it dries some people's skin, it did not for me but if thats the case.. mix the repair lotion with a oil free moisterizer and you will be good to go! LOVE IT!

Reviewed on October 17, 2012

This stuff is awesome and my skin is soft and looks flawless.

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

I hate this product. Especially for senstive skin. T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.E.E.E.E.E!!!! I honest was looking forward to this product, BUT NO. Please don't waste your money on something can could harm your skin as much as mine. My facial red-ness has started this morning, even with liquid foundation over it, & powder. It would absoulutly never use this product again. Also, it burns even worse during the day IF you sweat. If you are in gym during the day, & you have used this product during the morning... I feel really bad for you. Because a lot of people felt bad for me. Well, if you don't know what product could work after hearing/reading this review, use Clean&Clear. It's amazing. It really helps. I barley have any acne left thanks to Clean&Clear.

Reviewed on September 30, 2012

For the record when I started using this product I think what is now called the Severe Acne System was the only Acne Free system available. It is packaged with the same items now as the original, and works just exactly the same.

I first used this product when I was about fifteen. I had been to dermatologists, having used both over the counter and prescription medicines, with no results. Within a month, it was close to gone except for the occasional pimple or two. I continued using it until I was nineteen, for various different reasons but none reflecting on the product its self.

After I stopped use I began to flare up again but left it untreated for about a year. I tried a few other products wondering if I could get the perfect skin they advertised, the most disappointing one ended up being Pro-Activ, which made my flare ups even worse. The reason why I didn't go back to Acne Free? As said, I was in search for that perfect cure. Just recently did I go back and I'm so glad I did.

From where I had neglected or tried different brands, I had developed acne scars, and was even getting adult acne (now 23) in places I had never experienced it before such as my jaw and cheeks. Once I started using Acne Free, my husband noticed a considerable change within a 48 hours. The redness lightened and the bumps decreased in size. Each day my skin has improved, my acne scars are already beginning to fade, my complexion is appearing much healthier, appearing less oily, more evenly toned, and softer to the touch.

There are cons. As listed above, to make sure my hair doesn't come in contact I pull it back. I use a white towel and wash my face unclothed. For moisturizer, as this stuff is very strong and will dry your skin out, if I'm not going any where I use Neutrogena moisturizer only, if I am I can also use tanning lotion for SPF protection. Lastly, missing a day can cause break outs, so just be consistent. That goes for most brands.

Give it a shot! It's a

Reviewed on September 20, 2012

i stopped using it after 2 days because the rash was bad

i would never use it again and wouldn't recommend it if your skin is sensitive at all (even the sensitive skin version as i used that)

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I was on Antibiotics for about 7 years and they did nothing to help my skin. I tried every topical cream and gel for acne, and nothing worked. I was skeptical about AcneFree because it seemed like it was just like anything else, but it was about the only thing on the shelf I hadn't tried, so I bought it. I could not believe that after about 15 years of struggling with moderately severe acne with NO results, something so cheap and simple could start to smooth my skin in TWO WEEKS. I cannot express how happy I am to have actually found something that works. After 15 YEARS! If I had the money I would order truckloads of this stuff and pass it out to anybody I see and make them use it because it is truly amazing. If you are anything like me, you will read this review and be skeptical and not try it because you won't believe that anything could possibly clear up your acne, but PLEASE give it a try. Whats the worst thing that could happen, it doesn't work? No biggie, because chances are that's not the first time you've tried something that hasn't worked. But if it does work for you... you will be so thankful. For the price it is worth a try. Granted, I have been using this for about 6 months now, my face cleared up well within 2 months. My skin is not perfect, and I still have scarring, but it has helped to control my acne better than anything before. There won't be a miracle product guaranteeing you will never have a pimple again, but this is about as close as it will get.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

When you get a bottle that is formulated correctly, the stuff is magic. When you get a bad bottle... well, it is worthless.

Don't bother calling customer service as it states on the bottle- they are rude and worthless.

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

I have never written a review on any product, but feel led to write one on Acnefree. My son is 14 and has been struggling with acne for a year now. I took him to the dermatologist last year and she put him on antibiotics and a topical cream. He became sick within a week of starting the antibiotics and his face wasn't getting any better. We don't have rx ins. and so it cost me a ton of money for his prescriptions. Our pediatrician told me to stop the antibiotics and we did and his acne never got any better. After that we started using every over- the- counter treatment out there ( and proactive) and nothing helped.

Over the summer his face was pretty severe and we decided to try a different dermatologist. She also put him on a rx of antibiotics and topical treatment. Over $900 worth of meds. Our new insurance covered it...thank goodness. Within a week he started with swollen glands in his neck just like last year and his acne on his face became more swollen, red and worse than ever. More extreme white heads too. We stopped all meds again. With only one week left before starting HS I was desparate to find something to help him. I have been on the internet for hours researching acne and treatments. I happened to see a post from someone about Acnefree and I was so skeptical, but desparate. I finally decided to try one more product. He started using it just once a day (only once a day because we were both so skepital) 4 days ago. After the first day redness was down. 2nd day a little better with less white heads. By today he is probably 75% better.

For the first time ever we have found a product that is actually helping his acne and not making it worse. I am so excited and thankful!!!!!! He is actually excited about school now instead of being totally embarrassed. I am so hoping that it continues to get better. Thanks Acnefree, one side note, it only cost $20 and was at CVS. WOW!!!!!

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

Im loving this product! Simple to use! Easy to find at Walmart. I used proactive for years. Acnefree has done a better job in a few weeks than proactive has done in years of use. Love It!!!