Page 4 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1215 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 12/22/2014 12:59 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Reviewed on February 24, 2013

I have used antibiotics, topical prescriptions, ProActiv, everything for years at a time. None really worked. I tried AcneFree as a teen and it did little. However, as an adult I've noticed considerable improvement. It seems to have caused some cystic pimples at first, but after a few weeks my whole face is clearer than it's been in years. It has helped with oily skin and visibility of scars. BE CAREFUL not to use the product too close to your eyes. It can burn at first, and will dry out skin.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

It will work, only if you use it twice a day, everyday. But when you do that, you will see amazing results :)

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I have been using AcneFree for more than 3 years. Since I started using AcneFree I am no longer embarassed about pimples on my face. I have been recommending it to my friends, family and strangers.

Reviewed on January 23, 2013

I started a new birth control and the hormones made my acne go crazy, my doctor suggested it and I tried it. I had terrible white heads and pimples around my chin area that were starting to scar. The treatment immediately brought down pimples, reduced white heads and stopped the scarring. I saw a difference in 3 days. My skin did get dry but I also started using it in the dead of winter when my skin is at its driest. Amazing product I'll never use anything else.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

I used this back a couple years ago. It's somewhat similar to Proactiv and Dan's Regimen (the main ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide). It kind of helped, yet it didn't satisfy me. The bottles were nicely shaped and designed, and I remember the stuff smelling good.

You have to realize though that this is merely a bandage solution to acne. Once you stop slathering chemicals on your face, the acne comes back. Acne is an internal problem. I've been using lemon treatment and it's been clearing me up

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

I will keep buying this. End of story, end of adult acne for me after years and years of failed attempts. Happy.

Reviewed on December 17, 2012

Been using this for YEARS, the only acne product that's worked for me. I personally have zero patience. When I have a breakout I expect whatever medication I put on to clear it fast. I want immediate results. I have no patience for dans 3-4 month regimen or retin a etc etc. Acnefree clears me up fast. Life is too short to be patient waiting for your face to clear!

Reviewed on December 15, 2012

This product works much better than Dan's regimen for me. I love AcneFree. Some itchiness or dryness may come up, but it does go away, at least it did for me. Remember though, just because it worked for me does not mean it will work for everyone.

Reviewed on November 6, 2012

I have been using this product for about 2 months now, and my forehead looks amazing. The only consern i had was the acne on my forehead, so i was so glad when i saw the pimples clearing. I didn't however, think my cheeks would be a problem. Ever since i started using AcneFree, my cheeks have gotten noticeably worse. Right when I think they are getting better, another pimple pops up. The pimples on my face seem to not react to anything i put on it. I plan on buying the Regimen because i have nothing to lose. I would recommend this product to people with moderate acne; severe might want to try the severe AcneFree product. (I have not used it, so i cant say it works better.) Since the product is only $20, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Everybody is different, and every problem comes with a different solution.

Reviewed on November 1, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago out of desperation. I had tried the prescriptions from the dermatologists, proactiv, and just about everything I could find. Nothing helped and I had pretty bad acne on my forehead and in random places everywhere.

After just one day, I noticed great results. After a week of consistent use, my skin was almost back to normal, and very smooth. However, I skipped it for a few days and I noticed a difference in my skin. You need to be consistent when using this product.

Overall, this is the best product I have found so far, and I don't plan on looking for new products any time soon because I am completely satisfied.