Page 2 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1226 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

Benzoyl Peroxide (3.7%).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
updated: 11/27/2015 19:33 UTC
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 11/27/2015 19:33 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)
updated: 11/27/2015 23:07 UTC
$23.14 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Actually works
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

I've tried many products like Proactiv,Neutrogena,and Clean & Clear but never had long lasting results. When I tried acne free the first day I couldn't believe the results! My skin felt so smooth and soft and you can barely feel any of the embarrassing pimples I had.I've only been using it for a week now but I can already see hardly any acne. If you've tried many products that don't work with long lasting results and make your skin soft and clear, Acne Free is the way to go.

So far...amazing
Reviewed on September 3, 2014

I have experienced minor to moderate breakouts since I was 13. Now at 24, I recently experienced what I like to refer to as a heat/sweat/humidity breakout. I work outside in the summer and my already very oily skin can't handle a lot of extra sweat & humidity. My breakout was mostly tiny little bumps that just made my face look and feel dirty, but they weren't actually pimples. I was also had a couple cysts and whiteheads appear. I started using acnefree twice daily and by the end of the second day I noticed my whiteheads and little bumps starting to clear up. I won't claim that my breakout simply disappeared, but now one week into acne free it is continuing to clear up and my skins texture is so much nicer. I use all three products at night, and the cleanser and step 3 (just for spot treatment) in the morning. The second and third day I used the system my face did feel a little dry and tight, but I quickly adjusted to the benzoyl peroxide and my face feels great now. Also take into consideration that I have very oily skin...if you have dry skin this will probably be more harsh for you.

All in all, one week in I am very, very happy with this product

Not for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

I thought the cleanser and the toner were good but the repairing lotion made my face very dry. I even tried reducing the amount I put on as suggested on the bottle but it was still very dry. In some parts of my face I have been peeling and having dry patches because of this lotion. I tried a lot of things but its still very dry. HELP!?

I have horrible acn
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

I have horrible back and face acne .. I started using this product about a week ago I have seen little to no improvents .my back is covered in dark spots can somone help me ?

by cathyk22 on 01/23/2015 15:59
Keep using using it it is part of the process... after that dark color they change into redness and it is when you start to see real improvement I'm in this step myself and I thought the same in the beginning but keep using it and my skin is getting better and better !!!
Seen results in one day
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I have TERRIBLE acne I break out all the time. I tried using xout three months later after using it I seen no results. So I went to cvs and got Acnefree. I washed my face and in the morning I already SEEN results! After 1 or 2 weeks of using it my face was looking good :D.

Simply works
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I've had acne for a few years, same with a lot of people i've tried most things, differin, Dans regimen (which did work) but nothing like this. best thing i've used, beware not to use it more than twice a day or you'll wake up with your skin burnt off. Add a moisturizer and make it a 4 step thing, that's a must. Toner works well to even skin nicely. Gonna keep buying it

It really works!
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

So let me start out by saying that my acne is not that bad. I have occasional pimples, usually during that time of the month and a few whiteheads that are barely noticeable. The first time I used this stuff it worked great, but step 3 really dried out my skin (I have dry skin). I usually just used step 1, once a day and it worked wonders, my skin was perfectly clear. When I ran out, I didn't go buy more I just started using other face soap that I had laying around. My skin started to get worse and worse, I finally went to walmart and bought the kit again and within in 3 days my skin is pretty much clear! I have been using step 2 and step, but I will probably stop once my skin starts to dry out (which is what I did last time) and just use step 1. My only complaint is that it does burn, and the smell is pretty bad, but I would rather put up with that than have bad skin! Sometime my skin does itch, not too sure why. I also use the terminator and that stuff is great as well. I would recommend this product!

by RoMaCpda on 08/21/2014 02:15
You should try the sensitive package or a moisturizer of tour choice as a fourth step
It's okay...
Reviewed on June 26, 2014

I was looking for something new that i heard was similar to proactive but cheaper. so i went out on a limb and bought it ... it cleared my skin up a little , i did see slight improvement but after that my face hit a plateau. It stopped working and personally i have oily skin and this made my nose very very very oily and shin which i was trying to avoid.. i personally wouldn't recommend this face wash its not worth all of the hype.

by cathyk22 on 01/23/2015 16:32
It is the toner! I felt the same in the beginning and i tried using less toner. but the toner is ok ... it is remplacing the bad oil. The excesive oil can be fix it by only washing your face with a brush strongly with the wash with no toner at all. Just the wash your face. In the morning and the night are different... the morning you may use only 2 droops put it in your hands and spread for all over your face, let it dry and with your finger tips place the repair cream in pimples only few and let dry before go. In the night you may use 4 to 5 droops of toner or more becouse will repair the bad oil overnight do not stop using it because the toner heal too. That is what I did and I have notice a really good improvement in the oil face Tips .. make sure that when you use the wash you rinse it all the wash off first! neutrogena soap is good for one day remplacind the wash in the afternoon Use hot water for wash cool your face with some air then the toner and let the toner completely dry ! Before 3 or 4step
besttt productttt i everrrr bought !!!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 2 monthss now and NOTHING has worked better than this has for me . Im 17 years old and i would say i had moderate acne but withinthe 1st few days of usin this product my bumps got tiny and my face felt smoothhhh . But i will say that after the 1st month my face began to get seriously dry and irritated to where it was peeln n makeup lookd horrible on me . But then i stoppd usin the 2nd & 3rd step and just used the 1st and that solved the problm .i would say my acne marks got a tad bit lighter alsob but MY SKIN IS NOW SMOOTH AND ALL BUMPS HAS WENT FLAT N IM JUST SOO HAPPPYYYY I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCTTT ^_^

by RoMaCpda on 08/21/2014 02:17
You should try using a mousturizer as a 4th step so it would Stop the peeling
Does what it says it will, at first.
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

This product cleared my acne at first but similar to how proactiv worked, eventually led to irritated, red, dry skin. When I wanted to apply make up to cover my clear, yet upset skin my make up, no matter the brand would not apply smoothly. This product is strong and invasive and unless you have more than mild acne I would not recommend it.