Page 2 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1212 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 08/20/2014 14:36 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Smiles
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

Again, like it has always been said when trying any acne treatment, the key is to be consistent. I have been using this system for about 6 years and after a couple tweaks to it, I finally have clear skin. I have had acne for about 8 years with varying degrees of severity but mostly very painful cystic acne.what I have found to work for me it to first cleanse with the cleanser in the acne free system. I then exfoliate very softly with a damp washcloth as this sytem is quite drying. When the flakes are under control, i inly do this every other night. Next I apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton round. After this has dried I apply the repair lotion, the third step in the system. Lastly I mix some moisturizer with bit of alpha hydroxy acid lotion. And thats it! I do this all at night and nothing in the morning as my skin will overdry if I do so. I began to see results after stickling to my regimen faithfully for 4 months. After years of searching for anything to clear up those painful cysts and seeing dermatologists, I finally found smooth skin and it's cheap! Im just hope this can also help somebody else.

Works great! Just a little dry
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

So far it has worked great! My acne ha slowly started to go away and I've noticed that right after I use the toner, it makes my face tighter and drys it out. Even after I use the repair lotion. So if you get dryness I would recommend using an ultra gentle oil free facial moisturizer. But over all, great product!!!

not for me..
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have acne that is largely caused by sensitivity to chemicals.. both in what i eat and apply to my skin.. instant irritation with most man made products.. this product caused more swelling and inflammation for me. However, I gave it to my mom who had great results with it.. so, may be worth a try.. Walmart sells an Equate brand of this product that I haf bought for my mom to try and it did not work as well. I have found only natural, I mean as in 1 ingredient, baking soda, whole foods is whats right for the type of skin I have.

Very good
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have a very repetitive acne, and usually spend much money on acne medications including acne pro active solution have not been effective, and I tried this product Acnefree and in two weeks I saw the positive and rapid changes I recommend 100% is good and economic.

Help?
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

Well I have been experiencing acne for awhile now and nothing seemed to work.so I went out and bought acne free treatment and I don't know what to think I have had it for about 5 days but it says on the box results in 1-3 days I don't really see any results yet but I think I'll keep using for another week because people have seen dramatic results in 2 weeks. I don't know am I expecting too much in a couple days?

Acne Free Sensitive Spot Treatment burns
Reviewed on November 3, 2013

I have used regular strength with the same burning results. I thought this would be perfect to use to get ready for a church handbook photo session.

Burns!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

All this did was burn my face. Nothing good happened when using this. It also stains things easily.

So far so good
Reviewed on October 17, 2013

I've been using the sensitive version of the product and it feels as if I'm using the severe version! It's really really harsh on my skin and my skins becoming very flaky and dry around my mouth area. I have been using it for about almost a week now. I'm assuming it's because my face isn't use to it. I've been using aveeno products before this. I started breaking out along my chin and jaw line. Not so much everywhere else. I have a really bad break out on my chin I've been trying to get rid of for months now. Since I've started using this product, all the cystic pimples came to a head and I was able to pop them. All the little bumps also came to a head. It works really really fast. But it does dry out my face a lot. I use bare mineral makeup to cover up the blemishes and throughout the day my skin gets very oily. So far it's doing the job. Hopefully I see better results in a couple weeks! This acne is really embarrassing.

Amazing Product.
Reviewed on October 12, 2013

I love this product! I will already say this, I do not use the toner that comes with this. I only use the cleanser and the repair lotion. I do however use the Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent with 2% Salicylic Acid, and the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer.

Now on to the actual review of this product. I love the cleanser, especially with the AcneFree Advanced Deep Cleansing Brush. My skin feel so great after washing my face. The repair lotion is great also. I apply it all over my face. I use about the length of my fingers. My face is very soft after using it. For the first week or two it made my face a little dry, which is easily controlled by my moisturizer. My face is nearly all clear except 3 pimples and a few scars. Which is really great considering I would have more than 20 at a time.

The Regimen just didn't work for me, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you, and just because my routine works for me, doesn't mean it will work for you.

Effective but harsh
Reviewed on August 7, 2013

I do like this but I thought I didn't think I had sensitive skin. I bought this at cvs because my friend recommended it. My acne has decreased but the area on both sides of my mouth are irritated, dry (flakey peeling), and a bit swollen. I regret not buying the sensitive skin package. I obviously can't return it and I'm not going to waist my money and buy it again for $20. I'm very disappointed