Page 2 of AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1215 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 12/22/2014 01:54 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Terrible
Reviewed on March 18, 2014

If anything, it made my skin worse. The first few days I was satisfied, it began to clear up my acne. Now it burns, my entire face is red, and there are more zits than before I bought it.

Day one
Reviewed on March 10, 2014

It was my first time using this product and as soon as I applied it I noticed my acne beginning to dry up and become smaller. I previously used witch hazel it worked but it just wasn't enough. My first day has shown great results.

Great Product I Use Sensitive Version
Reviewed on February 5, 2014

I bought the regular version of this product firs, about 3 years ago, and OMG the worst experience ever. My face was swollen and dry and extremely painful. I gqve it to my cousin amd it worked for her. About 4 days ago I thought to give it a try again but only because I noticed the SENSITIVE version. I have had the best results I have ever had using an acne product. My whole face is clearer I also use it on my chest for my body acne and it works amaxing. Its like magic!! Im so happy I finally have a product that works. Its fast too cant wait to see it in 2 weeks.

Smiles
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

Again, like it has always been said when trying any acne treatment, the key is to be consistent. I have been using this system for about 6 years and after a couple tweaks to it, I finally have clear skin. I have had acne for about 8 years with varying degrees of severity but mostly very painful cystic acne.what I have found to work for me it to first cleanse with the cleanser in the acne free system. I then exfoliate very softly with a damp washcloth as this sytem is quite drying. When the flakes are under control, i inly do this every other night. Next I apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton round. After this has dried I apply the repair lotion, the third step in the system. Lastly I mix some moisturizer with bit of alpha hydroxy acid lotion. And thats it! I do this all at night and nothing in the morning as my skin will overdry if I do so. I began to see results after stickling to my regimen faithfully for 4 months. After years of searching for anything to clear up those painful cysts and seeing dermatologists, I finally found smooth skin and it's cheap! Im just hope this can also help somebody else.

Works great! Just a little dry
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

So far it has worked great! My acne ha slowly started to go away and I've noticed that right after I use the toner, it makes my face tighter and drys it out. Even after I use the repair lotion. So if you get dryness I would recommend using an ultra gentle oil free facial moisturizer. But over all, great product!!!

not for me..
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have acne that is largely caused by sensitivity to chemicals.. both in what i eat and apply to my skin.. instant irritation with most man made products.. this product caused more swelling and inflammation for me. However, I gave it to my mom who had great results with it.. so, may be worth a try.. Walmart sells an Equate brand of this product that I haf bought for my mom to try and it did not work as well. I have found only natural, I mean as in 1 ingredient, baking soda, whole foods is whats right for the type of skin I have.

Very good
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have a very repetitive acne, and usually spend much money on acne medications including acne pro active solution have not been effective, and I tried this product Acnefree and in two weeks I saw the positive and rapid changes I recommend 100% is good and economic.

Help?
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

Well I have been experiencing acne for awhile now and nothing seemed to work.so I went out and bought acne free treatment and I don't know what to think I have had it for about 5 days but it says on the box results in 1-3 days I don't really see any results yet but I think I'll keep using for another week because people have seen dramatic results in 2 weeks. I don't know am I expecting too much in a couple days?

Acne Free Sensitive Spot Treatment burns
Reviewed on November 3, 2013

I have used regular strength with the same burning results. I thought this would be perfect to use to get ready for a church handbook photo session.

Burns!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

All this did was burn my face. Nothing good happened when using this. It also stains things easily.