AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1210 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 07/28/2014 15:16 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

It really works!
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

So let me start out by saying that my acne is not that bad. I have occasional pimples, usually during that time of the month and a few whiteheads that are barely noticeable. The first time I used this stuff it worked great, but step 3 really dried out my skin (I have dry skin). I usually just used step 1, once a day and it worked wonders, my skin was perfectly clear. When I ran out, I didn't go buy more I just started using other face soap that I had laying around. My skin started to get worse and worse, I finally went to walmart and bought the kit again and within in 3 days my skin is pretty much clear! I have been using step 2 and step, but I will probably stop once my skin starts to dry out (which is what I did last time) and just use step 1. My only complaint is that it does burn, and the smell is pretty bad, but I would rather put up with that than have bad skin! Sometime my skin does itch, not too sure why. I also use the terminator and that stuff is great as well. I would recommend this product!

It's okay...
Reviewed on June 26, 2014

I was looking for something new that i heard was similar to proactive but cheaper. so i went out on a limb and bought it ... it cleared my skin up a little , i did see slight improvement but after that my face hit a plateau. It stopped working and personally i have oily skin and this made my nose very very very oily and shin which i was trying to avoid.. i personally wouldn't recommend this face wash its not worth all of the hype.

besttt productttt i everrrr bought !!!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 2 monthss now and NOTHING has worked better than this has for me . Im 17 years old and i would say i had moderate acne but withinthe 1st few days of usin this product my bumps got tiny and my face felt smoothhhh . But i will say that after the 1st month my face began to get seriously dry and irritated to where it was peeln n makeup lookd horrible on me . But then i stoppd usin the 2nd & 3rd step and just used the 1st and that solved the problm .i would say my acne marks got a tad bit lighter alsob but MY SKIN IS NOW SMOOTH AND ALL BUMPS HAS WENT FLAT N IM JUST SOO HAPPPYYYY I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCTTT ^_^

Does what it says it will, at first.
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

This product cleared my acne at first but similar to how proactiv worked, eventually led to irritated, red, dry skin. When I wanted to apply make up to cover my clear, yet upset skin my make up, no matter the brand would not apply smoothly. This product is strong and invasive and unless you have more than mild acne I would not recommend it.

SEVERE Reaction - BEWARE
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

Would like to give this product NO stars if possible. Bought this for my 16 year old who was having moderate acne breakouts. She followed the directions exactly. Yes, her acne went away in less than 24 hours; however she woke up on day #2 with her face and eyes SEVERELY swollen and it looked like she a first degree sunburn on her entire face and neck. An entire day (fortunately, this was on the weekend) of ice packs to her face and eyes along with oral Benadryl every 4 hours seems to be helping slightly. So, yes this product does what it says it will; however the side effects are horrendous. I'd suggest than anyone who has never used an acne treatment regimen before should proceed with extreme caution in using this product.

by cassniss2 on 07/19/2014 18:08
Well, this is an allergic reation to the product. Therefore it is not the the fault of the product,just a result of an ingredient in the product.
by cassniss2 on 07/19/2014 19:44
Terrible
Reviewed on March 18, 2014

If anything, it made my skin worse. The first few days I was satisfied, it began to clear up my acne. Now it burns, my entire face is red, and there are more zits than before I bought it.

Day one
Reviewed on March 10, 2014

It was my first time using this product and as soon as I applied it I noticed my acne beginning to dry up and become smaller. I previously used witch hazel it worked but it just wasn't enough. My first day has shown great results.

Great Product I Use Sensitive Version
Reviewed on February 5, 2014

I bought the regular version of this product firs, about 3 years ago, and OMG the worst experience ever. My face was swollen and dry and extremely painful. I gqve it to my cousin amd it worked for her. About 4 days ago I thought to give it a try again but only because I noticed the SENSITIVE version. I have had the best results I have ever had using an acne product. My whole face is clearer I also use it on my chest for my body acne and it works amaxing. Its like magic!! Im so happy I finally have a product that works. Its fast too cant wait to see it in 2 weeks.

Smiles
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

Again, like it has always been said when trying any acne treatment, the key is to be consistent. I have been using this system for about 6 years and after a couple tweaks to it, I finally have clear skin. I have had acne for about 8 years with varying degrees of severity but mostly very painful cystic acne.what I have found to work for me it to first cleanse with the cleanser in the acne free system. I then exfoliate very softly with a damp washcloth as this sytem is quite drying. When the flakes are under control, i inly do this every other night. Next I apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton round. After this has dried I apply the repair lotion, the third step in the system. Lastly I mix some moisturizer with bit of alpha hydroxy acid lotion. And thats it! I do this all at night and nothing in the morning as my skin will overdry if I do so. I began to see results after stickling to my regimen faithfully for 4 months. After years of searching for anything to clear up those painful cysts and seeing dermatologists, I finally found smooth skin and it's cheap! Im just hope this can also help somebody else.

Works great! Just a little dry
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

So far it has worked great! My acne ha slowly started to go away and I've noticed that right after I use the toner, it makes my face tighter and drys it out. Even after I use the repair lotion. So if you get dryness I would recommend using an ultra gentle oil free facial moisturizer. But over all, great product!!!