AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1229 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide (3.7%).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 07/29/2016 19:59 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

Great
Reviewed on June 8, 2016

I've used a million products before for my hyperpigmentation and acne and nothing has worked so when my friend started using proactiv her face got so much better, so I decided to give this a try considering its easier to get and if it didn't work I wouldn't loose to much money (not my biggest concern tho). Anyways it worked so well and I'm happy to finally get something that worked. And I have some tips 1. Stay with it! If you stop using it after a day because it made your fave red or whatever like a lot of people do than its a waist, it will make your face red or whatever at first but it's normal and even the company said it would be normal. Stay with it until it's empty. 2. Start off using it less don't just pile it on and expect results it takes time and effort to get great skin, bottom line don't just throw it out after a day because you have some irritation it's a treatment not a cure

not for me
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

it worked fine until after awhile it stopped working like it used to. It cleared up my acne but it made my pores more visible and my skin really dry and flaky.

NOT for sensitive skin!!!!!!
Reviewed on January 13, 2016

I got this product because i was looking for an acne solution for my sensitive skin. I thought this would be the perfect product. I used it for 2 days (twice a day) like the instructions said; my acne did clear up, but my skin started breaking out in a red rash. I stopped using the product and this morning I woke up with HUGE bags under my puffy swollen eyes (it looks like someone literally beat me). My face is itchy and looks sunburned with little red bumps all over my face. I am not allergic to any of the ingredients so I don't understand why my face looks like this. All I can say is if you have sensitive skin like I do, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! It will cause you more pain and embarrassment than it't worth. I am very upset with the results and had I known what this product would do to me, I would NEVER NEVER NEVER even considered buying it!!!

Absolutely amazing! MUST TRY
Reviewed on August 14, 2015

I tried this on a whim while browsing in Target. I've tried many different acne products before, but none of them gave me great results. I used the face wash spot treatment and toner before I went to sleep, and when I woke up all the redness was gone and I already saw huge improvement. After a week of using all 3 products once a day , my face was 95 % clear. I even got comments on how clear my face was . The products itself last pretty long, I would use all 3 products daily at first and then I would just use the spot treatment daily and the toner and face wash every other day, this lasted me about 3-4 months. I know this totally sounds like one of those cheesy commercials but it genuinely worked for me! It's pretty cheap too, I definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Hope this works for you like it did for me !

by Haroldo Faberto on 05/19/2016 15:42
How oily is your skin? I have pretty oily skin and I hate it so much could this help me?
Bad!!!
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

I used this for about two days and it caused extreme irritation!! My eyes got puffy, face was red and itchy. Fortunately I didn't break out any worse but it was definitely not for me!!

Eh...
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I appied the products morning and night, and I waited for two weeks. I've had no results; instead I had incredibly dry skin and he pimples did not go away AT ALL! I do have to admt that it did make my pores feel cleaner, so I won't give it 1 star. Other than that, I wouldnt recommend it to peoppe who have sensitive skin.

It works for me
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

My daughter and husband saw the difference in as little as two days. I love love this stuff... It really works for me. I started using it twice a day and now I use it every other day. A healthy diet also helps this stuff work faster and better! You are what you eat!

Works for some time
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This acne clearning system cleared my skin for a little while but eventually stopped working. It took about three-four weeks for me to see improvement. After about five months of using it my face was worse then ever and it didnt help me at all. In the end, I would not recommend this product. It provides only temporary results.

Was Skeptical, but it actually works!
Reviewed on April 25, 2015

I had tried everything to get rid of my hormal acne. I'm 35 and have had acne off and one since puberty. This system workeed faster than anything. I was on vacation and tried this hoping my face would clear up a bit before I returned home. In 3 days, my face was MUCH better and in 5 days it was 90% clear. So happy I tried this.

Still breaking out
Reviewed on April 2, 2015

Ive been using this product for one to two weeks now and I have yet to see any improvements. My skin is a little drier but I'm still breaking out alot. I have mild to moderate acne. Help!

by browneyesv on 04/04/2015 23:48
If you are not already drinking at least 6-8 cups of water a day, try that as well as maintaing a healthy diet. Watch what you eat. Could be something you are eating if your skin is breaking out badly.
by browneyesv on 04/05/2015 05:18