AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1215 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 10/02/2014 08:57 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

So far...amazing
Reviewed on September 3, 2014

I have experienced minor to moderate breakouts since I was 13. Now at 24, I recently experienced what I like to refer to as a heat/sweat/humidity breakout. I work outside in the summer and my already very oily skin can't handle a lot of extra sweat & humidity. My breakout was mostly tiny little bumps that just made my face look and feel dirty, but they weren't actually pimples. I was also had a couple cysts and whiteheads appear. I started using acnefree twice daily and by the end of the second day I noticed my whiteheads and little bumps starting to clear up. I won't claim that my breakout simply disappeared, but now one week into acne free it is continuing to clear up and my skins texture is so much nicer. I use all three products at night, and the cleanser and step 3 (just for spot treatment) in the morning. The second and third day I used the system my face did feel a little dry and tight, but I quickly adjusted to the benzoyl peroxide and my face feels great now. Also take into consideration that I have very oily skin...if you have dry skin this will probably be more harsh for you.

All in all, one week in I am very, very happy with this product

Not for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

I thought the cleanser and the toner were good but the repairing lotion made my face very dry. I even tried reducing the amount I put on as suggested on the bottle but it was still very dry. In some parts of my face I have been peeling and having dry patches because of this lotion. I tried a lot of things but its still very dry. HELP!?

I have horrible acn
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

I have horrible back and face acne .. I started using this product about a week ago I have seen little to no improvents .my back is covered in dark spots can somone help me ?

Seen results in one day
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I have TERRIBLE acne I break out all the time. I tried using xout three months later after using it I seen no results. So I went to cvs and got Acnefree. I washed my face and in the morning I already SEEN results! After 1 or 2 weeks of using it my face was looking good :D.

Simply works
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I've had acne for a few years, same with a lot of people i've tried most things, differin, Dans regimen (which did work) but nothing like this. best thing i've used, beware not to use it more than twice a day or you'll wake up with your skin burnt off. Add a moisturizer and make it a 4 step thing, that's a must. Toner works well to even skin nicely. Gonna keep buying it

It really works!
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

So let me start out by saying that my acne is not that bad. I have occasional pimples, usually during that time of the month and a few whiteheads that are barely noticeable. The first time I used this stuff it worked great, but step 3 really dried out my skin (I have dry skin). I usually just used step 1, once a day and it worked wonders, my skin was perfectly clear. When I ran out, I didn't go buy more I just started using other face soap that I had laying around. My skin started to get worse and worse, I finally went to walmart and bought the kit again and within in 3 days my skin is pretty much clear! I have been using step 2 and step, but I will probably stop once my skin starts to dry out (which is what I did last time) and just use step 1. My only complaint is that it does burn, and the smell is pretty bad, but I would rather put up with that than have bad skin! Sometime my skin does itch, not too sure why. I also use the terminator and that stuff is great as well. I would recommend this product!

by RoMaCpda on 08/21/2014 02:15
You should try the sensitive package or a moisturizer of tour choice as a fourth step
It's okay...
Reviewed on June 26, 2014

I was looking for something new that i heard was similar to proactive but cheaper. so i went out on a limb and bought it ... it cleared my skin up a little , i did see slight improvement but after that my face hit a plateau. It stopped working and personally i have oily skin and this made my nose very very very oily and shin which i was trying to avoid.. i personally wouldn't recommend this face wash its not worth all of the hype.

besttt productttt i everrrr bought !!!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 2 monthss now and NOTHING has worked better than this has for me . Im 17 years old and i would say i had moderate acne but withinthe 1st few days of usin this product my bumps got tiny and my face felt smoothhhh . But i will say that after the 1st month my face began to get seriously dry and irritated to where it was peeln n makeup lookd horrible on me . But then i stoppd usin the 2nd & 3rd step and just used the 1st and that solved the problm .i would say my acne marks got a tad bit lighter alsob but MY SKIN IS NOW SMOOTH AND ALL BUMPS HAS WENT FLAT N IM JUST SOO HAPPPYYYY I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCTTT ^_^

by RoMaCpda on 08/21/2014 02:17
You should try using a mousturizer as a 4th step so it would Stop the peeling
Does what it says it will, at first.
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

This product cleared my acne at first but similar to how proactiv worked, eventually led to irritated, red, dry skin. When I wanted to apply make up to cover my clear, yet upset skin my make up, no matter the brand would not apply smoothly. This product is strong and invasive and unless you have more than mild acne I would not recommend it.

SEVERE Reaction - BEWARE
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

Would like to give this product NO stars if possible. Bought this for my 16 year old who was having moderate acne breakouts. She followed the directions exactly. Yes, her acne went away in less than 24 hours; however she woke up on day #2 with her face and eyes SEVERELY swollen and it looked like she a first degree sunburn on her entire face and neck. An entire day (fortunately, this was on the weekend) of ice packs to her face and eyes along with oral Benadryl every 4 hours seems to be helping slightly. So, yes this product does what it says it will; however the side effects are horrendous. I'd suggest than anyone who has never used an acne treatment regimen before should proceed with extreme caution in using this product.

by cassniss2 on 07/19/2014 18:08
Well, this is an allergic reation to the product. Therefore it is not the the fault of the product,just a result of an ingredient in the product.
by cassniss2 on 07/19/2014 19:44