AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1226 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

Benzoyl Peroxide (3.7%).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 11/26/2015 20:58 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)
updated: 11/26/2015 20:58 UTC
$22.47 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Absolutely amazing! MUST TRY
Reviewed on August 14, 2015

I tried this on a whim while browsing in Target. I've tried many different acne products before, but none of them gave me great results. I used the face wash spot treatment and toner before I went to sleep, and when I woke up all the redness was gone and I already saw huge improvement. After a week of using all 3 products once a day , my face was 95 % clear. I even got comments on how clear my face was . The products itself last pretty long, I would use all 3 products daily at first and then I would just use the spot treatment daily and the toner and face wash every other day, this lasted me about 3-4 months. I know this totally sounds like one of those cheesy commercials but it genuinely worked for me! It's pretty cheap too, I definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Hope this works for you like it did for me !

Reviewed on August 4, 2015

I used this for about two days and it caused extreme irritation!! My eyes got puffy, face was red and itchy. Fortunately I didn't break out any worse but it was definitely not for me!!

Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I appied the products morning and night, and I waited for two weeks. I've had no results; instead I had incredibly dry skin and he pimples did not go away AT ALL! I do have to admt that it did make my pores feel cleaner, so I won't give it 1 star. Other than that, I wouldnt recommend it to peoppe who have sensitive skin.

It works for me
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

My daughter and husband saw the difference in as little as two days. I love love this stuff... It really works for me. I started using it twice a day and now I use it every other day. A healthy diet also helps this stuff work faster and better! You are what you eat!

Works for some time
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This acne clearning system cleared my skin for a little while but eventually stopped working. It took about three-four weeks for me to see improvement. After about five months of using it my face was worse then ever and it didnt help me at all. In the end, I would not recommend this product. It provides only temporary results.

Was Skeptical, but it actually works!
Reviewed on April 25, 2015

I had tried everything to get rid of my hormal acne. I'm 35 and have had acne off and one since puberty. This system workeed faster than anything. I was on vacation and tried this hoping my face would clear up a bit before I returned home. In 3 days, my face was MUCH better and in 5 days it was 90% clear. So happy I tried this.

Still breaking out
Reviewed on April 2, 2015

Ive been using this product for one to two weeks now and I have yet to see any improvements. My skin is a little drier but I'm still breaking out alot. I have mild to moderate acne. Help!

by browneyesv on 04/04/2015 23:48
If you are not already drinking at least 6-8 cups of water a day, try that as well as maintaing a healthy diet. Watch what you eat. Could be something you are eating if your skin is breaking out badly.
by browneyesv on 04/05/2015 05:18
Help I don't know what going on with it
Reviewed on March 24, 2015

I been using this product for a couple of weeks the I was satisfied with it. it help out and all my acne was gone the I stopped using it for a while and last week I was using it and I woke up and my side of my face was red and this never happen when I was using it before and I did the instructions correctly . I don't know what the problem is?

Reviewed on January 31, 2015

So this isn't burning my skin, but it's also not helping. I have yet to see any improvement in my skin and if anything it has gotten worse. I have breakouts forming and I woke up this morning with several white heads. I just recently had a breakout that I contribute to the use of chlorophyll tablets, but my skin has never been bad. I have combination skin with light acne but I also have redness in my cheeks and very pale skin so that can make the minor blemishes look more severe. I tried this and this has done burning, no pealing, no acne gone. This just isn't helping.

by Chezza on 08/06/2015 07:08
It works by causing your skin to purge, getting additional blemishes is totally normal. Your body doesn't simply rid itself of pimples, they have to naturally develop and come to a head before eventually disappearing of your face it's a process. I have always had perfect skin but some time ago I went through a really tough time and the stress caused me to break out all over my face. Successful products that cleared up my face in a matter of days are Dr Organics Dead Sea salt facial care rang, you can purchase these products at your local health food store or order online from Holland and Barrets. Hope this helps.
Miracle worker
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

I tried so many different products and nothing has helped more than acne free. The repairing lotion does dry out my face so I learned to control that to only using the product every other day and it works. Also, I only apply the repairing lotion on pimples that are extremely embarrassing. I was actually quite shocked when I bought and used proactive and it made my face worse. It looked like I had an allergic reaction to it or something. I love this product and I am happy I found my match. Plus, you can't beat the price.