AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System reviews

3.6/5 - 1219 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

OIL-FREE PURIFYING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/v).

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben.

RENEWING TONER
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Copper PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

REPAIR LOTION
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% (w/v).

Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.

University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, 1 set
Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit, 3 Count
updated: 03/27/2015 03:47 UTC
AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System

Help I don't know what going on with it
Reviewed on March 24, 2015

I been using this product for a couple of weeks the I was satisfied with it. it help out and all my acne was gone the I stopped using it for a while and last week I was using it and I woke up and my side of my face was red and this never happen when I was using it before and I did the instructions correctly . I don't know what the problem is?

??????????
Reviewed on January 31, 2015

So this isn't burning my skin, but it's also not helping. I have yet to see any improvement in my skin and if anything it has gotten worse. I have breakouts forming and I woke up this morning with several white heads. I just recently had a breakout that I contribute to the use of chlorophyll tablets, but my skin has never been bad. I have combination skin with light acne but I also have redness in my cheeks and very pale skin so that can make the minor blemishes look more severe. I tried this and this has done nothing...no burning, no pealing, no acne gone. This just isn't helping.

Miracle worker
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

I tried so many different products and nothing has helped more than acne free. The repairing lotion does dry out my face so I learned to control that to only using the product every other day and it works. Also, I only apply the repairing lotion on pimples that are extremely embarrassing. I was actually quite shocked when I bought and used proactive and it made my face worse. It looked like I had an allergic reaction to it or something. I love this product and I am happy I found my match. Plus, you can't beat the price.

Actually works
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

I've tried many products like Proactiv,Neutrogena,and Clean & Clear but never had long lasting results. When I tried acne free the first day I couldn't believe the results! My skin felt so smooth and soft and you can barely feel any of the embarrassing pimples I had.I've only been using it for a week now but I can already see hardly any acne. If you've tried many products that don't work with long lasting results and make your skin soft and clear, Acne Free is the way to go.

So far...amazing
Reviewed on September 3, 2014

I have experienced minor to moderate breakouts since I was 13. Now at 24, I recently experienced what I like to refer to as a heat/sweat/humidity breakout. I work outside in the summer and my already very oily skin can't handle a lot of extra sweat & humidity. My breakout was mostly tiny little bumps that just made my face look and feel dirty, but they weren't actually pimples. I was also had a couple cysts and whiteheads appear. I started using acnefree twice daily and by the end of the second day I noticed my whiteheads and little bumps starting to clear up. I won't claim that my breakout simply disappeared, but now one week into acne free it is continuing to clear up and my skins texture is so much nicer. I use all three products at night, and the cleanser and step 3 (just for spot treatment) in the morning. The second and third day I used the system my face did feel a little dry and tight, but I quickly adjusted to the benzoyl peroxide and my face feels great now. Also take into consideration that I have very oily skin...if you have dry skin this will probably be more harsh for you.

All in all, one week in I am very, very happy with this product

Not for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

I thought the cleanser and the toner were good but the repairing lotion made my face very dry. I even tried reducing the amount I put on as suggested on the bottle but it was still very dry. In some parts of my face I have been peeling and having dry patches because of this lotion. I tried a lot of things but its still very dry. HELP!?

I have horrible acn
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

I have horrible back and face acne .. I started using this product about a week ago I have seen little to no improvents .my back is covered in dark spots can somone help me ?

by cathyk22 on 01/23/2015 15:59
Keep using using it it is part of the process... after that dark color they change into redness and it is when you start to see real improvement I'm in this step myself and I thought the same in the beginning but keep using it and my skin is getting better and better !!!
Seen results in one day
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I have TERRIBLE acne I break out all the time. I tried using xout three months later after using it I seen no results. So I went to cvs and got Acnefree. I washed my face and in the morning I already SEEN results! After 1 or 2 weeks of using it my face was looking good :D.

Simply works
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I've had acne for a few years, same with a lot of people i've tried most things, differin, Dans regimen (which did work) but nothing like this. best thing i've used, beware not to use it more than twice a day or you'll wake up with your skin burnt off. Add a moisturizer and make it a 4 step thing, that's a must. Toner works well to even skin nicely. Gonna keep buying it

It really works!
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

So let me start out by saying that my acne is not that bad. I have occasional pimples, usually during that time of the month and a few whiteheads that are barely noticeable. The first time I used this stuff it worked great, but step 3 really dried out my skin (I have dry skin). I usually just used step 1, once a day and it worked wonders, my skin was perfectly clear. When I ran out, I didn't go buy more I just started using other face soap that I had laying around. My skin started to get worse and worse, I finally went to walmart and bought the kit again and within in 3 days my skin is pretty much clear! I have been using step 2 and step, but I will probably stop once my skin starts to dry out (which is what I did last time) and just use step 1. My only complaint is that it does burn, and the smell is pretty bad, but I would rather put up with that than have bad skin! Sometime my skin does itch, not too sure why. I also use the terminator and that stuff is great as well. I would recommend this product!

by RoMaCpda on 08/21/2014 02:15
You should try the sensitive package or a moisturizer of tour choice as a fourth step