Acnease Herbal Supplement reviews

4.1/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Acnease

Acnease Herbal Supplement

Gardenia Fruit (Fructus Gardeniae), Houttuynia (Herba Houttuyniae), Scierotium (Poriae Cocos), Dandelion (Herba Taraxaei), Balsam Pear Leaf, Mustard Tablet Excipients: Dextrin, Starch (enables tablet compression).

Just starting Acnease
Reviewed on January 6, 2015

I just started the Acnease treatment with the moderate dosage. (12 pills a day)

I've had acne since my mid-teens but in my early 20's I developed cystic acne, I'm now 32 and still get cysts (1 or 2 per breakout, which is about every month) and have a rough texture on my cheeks due to the scaring that cystic acne leaves.

I'm only on day 4 of the treatment and plan to be on AcnEase for at least two months before I give up. I wanted to note that on this 4th day I've developed a cyst on my cheek. Which is disappointing since I was at least looking forward to no new breakouts. I'll alter my review after the 2 month treatment but so far it's not promising.

*UPDATE*

I recently completed the 3rd week of taking Acnease and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I did develop smaller cysts through out the three weeks but they either did not raise to the surface or last very long. They were of course still very painful but seemed to heal quicker. Even the large one on my cheek - the gross contents inside came to the surface and I was able to drain (gross) and it healed quickly. I still develop small, superficial acne but they don't bother me at all since they heal pretty much after a day or so. I ordered another month supply to continue treatment - also because I ran out quickly. On their fb page they mention that if you are fighting an active cyst to take 6 pills over night instead of 4. I've been doing that pretty much all month so my supply ran out before the month was over.

Right now I'm clear of all cysts and I really hope it stays that way so my skin will finally have a chance to heal from scaring/hyperpigmentation. I'm changing my rating from 3 to 4 since I've seen positive results. I'm hesitant to give it 5 starts because I don't want to be let down if I have another breakout. But so far, so good. If you have the money and can follow the dosage regimen. I say go for it.

by SiriBai on 01/13/2015 22:13
It takes up to several weeks typically for cysts to form, so hopefully this has nothing to do with the Acnease.
Good stuff!
Reviewed on January 13, 2015

I'm 37 and started developing cysts within the past couple of years, but have had hormonal breakouts since I was in my teens. I used this for 3 months (I started with the moderate for 2 months and then weened off) and 6 months later, no breakouts. After 2 weeks of starting it I started to get some breakouts. I freaked out and called the company, and they said that at first you may experience that because it takes up to 2 weeks for breakouts to form but to stick with it otherwise it won't work - and that you had to take it at the recommended dosage daily with no interruptions in treatment for possibly longer than the month treatment you end up buying. So I listened. I really hope this helps others because I was at a total loss on what to take - luckily my personal trainer recommended this to me (he used it for a few months and it cleared up his back acne) so hopefully this can do the same for someone else. :)

A real solution!
Reviewed on December 18, 2014

Hello, sorry for my English I am a French studient, If you are desesperate and sceptical read this!

I used Acnease in several treatment during 2 mounth because of the longevity of my acne. I had to say that I'm 22 years old and I have acne since my 11, so I have chronic acne, but not several.

I have try so many treatment before with the dermatologist but never had positive results. Then I started to tried natural and bio treatment and I see my skin become better, but always have acne. It's like I tried all product in the world!

Honestly, I never thought that any treatment will work for me. I was so deseperate. So I try this product but I was certain it don't work like the other. First, I didn't saw results, but when I get closer to the end of the treatment I didn't had notice that my acne had almost gone. Just GONE, ans my make-up routine change with it.

I was ashame of my acne and didn't have self-confident.

If you are looking for the treatment, be sure you had enought to make it desapear forever. But don't hesitate a seconde if you want to be free because it Worth even with this hight price, be good about yourself has no price. This is the only treatment which work on me. Plus this is natural!

One last thing, the after sales service was really present with me and answers to my numerous questions, so I would like to thank them!

Thanks you

No results
Reviewed on April 5, 2014

I used this for about 4 or 5 months. I'm not sure of the exactly how long i've been on it, because I needed the severe dosage, and sometimes I would buy the mild or moderate kit if I couldn't afford to buy a severe kit when I ran out, since it is the most expensive one. I know i've used it for at least 4 months though.

I noticed almost immediately that this regulated my oil production. I get oily in the T-zone, and this made my skin "normal" as far as oil goes. Redness around my nose was not as severe, as I had a lot of redness in that area.

It didn't do a whole lot for my acne though. A very small decrease, if any.

I broke out horribly when i first started to use it though, so maybe my skin just went back to normal. Either way the results I was getting couldn't justify the amount of money I was spending on this.

Despite that, I do believe in the claims they make. They claim that it prevents your hormones from effecting your sebaceous glands. That fact that I no longer had oily skin when taking this makes me believe that. Unfortunately, It did not stop me from getting acne. Maybe if I had taken this for a year it would have worked, but I can't really afford to pay that much and have nothing to show for it in the end. Not to mention my acne is cystic, and can scar in the meantime. If you have the money, I would say try it, especially if your acne is light-moderate. It may work for you, but it didn't really help me.

Miracle!
Reviewed on December 21, 2013

I'm 24 years old. In my teens I did not really struggle with acne. Right around 21 is when it hit me hard. I had bad cystic acne. I dealth with this for over 3 years. Nothing worked to clear it. I tried every OTC product and many Rx products from the dermatologist. After 2 years with little improvement, my dermatologist suggested I use Accutane. I really didnt want to so I came across this product online. With one month, my skin was 100% gone. No joke. I can't say enough about this. I don't know how it works, but it does. Everyone needs to try ths.

I will admit that their customer service is not so great. Every order I placed was never shipped to me. I had to contact customer service to see what the issue was. Every time there was a "glitch" which made my order not be sent out.

Even with all the problems I have had with customer service, I will continue to order. This is a miracle!

A natural, safe and effective way to treat acne from the inside--FINALLY!
Reviewed on September 26, 2013

In the 7 weeks I’ve been taking AcnEase, I’ve noticed a big decrease in oil production, and the little acne I do have heals SO much faster. Since I’m fighting “severe acne” after having been using tretinoin, antibiotics, and birth control for YEARS, I plan to stay on AcnEase for a while (the worse your acne, the longer treatment you’ll need).

I feel good (read: way less anxious!) knowing I’m treating my acne from the inside, in a natural, SAFE way that has no side effects. Acne really does have to be treated from the inside in order to make your sebaceous glands produce less oil so that you stop getting acne, and that’s exactly what AcnEase does. I was so excited when I learned about AcnEase, especially because it got some great reviews from people I trusted. This might sound dumb, but I feel so FREE knowing I don’t have to restrict my sun and wind exposure anymore. All my other acne products made my skin so sensitive that I was paranoid to hang out in the sun in the summer and had to wrap my entire face in a scarf if I even stepped foot outside in the winter. I only wish I’d found AcnEase sooner to avoid the horrible side effects I’m STILL dealing with from endless topical and oral antibiotics, tretinoin, and birth control use.

I also love that AcnEase provides amazing support, which is something I’ve never gotten with any other product I’ve tried. Dr. Agnes is really there for you to talk to, whenever you have questions or concerns, so it's not like you buy the treatment and they leave you hanging. And they’re always putting helpful articles on their website to help you along the way to clear skin.

I plan to do a followup video review in a few months!

Sophia, NY, NY
Reviewed on February 21, 2013

I don't normally write reviews on products, but this is one that I would highly recommend because it is so effective. I'm 28 and have had acne for as long as I can remember. I've tried EVERYTHING - and I've done alot of research on this and other products. The ingredients are completely safe and they actually rebalance the craziness that is going on inside of your body that is causing your acne. I don't know what I would do without AcnEase and am so glad that I finally got my life back!

Carolyn, Melbourne, FL
Reviewed on January 25, 2013

I hated it because of the return policy. I have tried a million products, and never felt this negative about them because they allow you to return products that don't work. I feel cheated, and I would not recommend this product.

Ella, Maine
Reviewed on November 27, 2012

I went off of spironolactone because of all the side effects, and I broke out pretty bad. I ordered this stuff in desperation. I have been taking this for about 11 days at 12x/day and it has healed my acne about 70%. I am still breaking out a little but nothing like it was before. My skin is glowing, the zits aren't red they are more pink, less oily skin, and its only been 11 days. I'll repost after a month!

by BrownSky on 07/19/2017 19:17
I was also on Spironolactone with unpleasant side effects. Did this stuff really work for you? With no side effects?