Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1208 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

So worth trying...even if you think you've tried it all!
Reviewed on October 28, 2014

I've had acne since I was 12. I'm 26 and since first trying the treatment 10 weeks ago, my skin has never looked better. It took a week to notice some improvements and after a week my face was dry for a few more... and still gets dry but jojoba oil really helps. For the first time since 13, I can feel comfortable without hiding behind a face full of makeup. I tried soo, soo many products. None worked, but I have been using benzol peroxide for 10 years because it did always help a little. When I ordered this stuff I followed the instructions. I was skeptical and it took everything I had in me to not pick at my face or exfoliate (I was scrubbing every day!!)...This worked for me, and I'm so happy and thankful. I'm getting like 1-2 small pimples a week!! I ordered the rest of the kit and just can't wait to try all the products together. I've been on prescription meds, I've spent so much time and money. It's finally over, and I just couldn't be any happier!

benzoyl peroxide is for you or not
Reviewed on October 28, 2014

what i have noticed in my personal experience using bP at first it helped even tho my face was super red which might cause irritation which internally cause my body to secrete more oils trying to get my body back to normal. i would suggest if it causes more acne then don't use it at all, maybe use it on your hands to keep them clean when you touch your face

I need help!
Reviewed on October 28, 2014

I used this for a week and my skin broke out like crazy, it was awful. Stopped using it as I have sensitive skin and didn't know if I would be allergic like I am to other acne treating products. What do I do? Is this normal? Should I carry on?

Worth the shot!
Reviewed on October 23, 2014

I've been on the Acne Regimen treatment for about 2 months now and this was one of the best decisions I have made in my life! I was skeptical about it at first, but on the first month I've already seen some improvement. I'm writing this review because today my boyfriend told me, twice, that my skin got so clear! "Your skin got so clear. Really clear. Looks nice!" Again, he told me this twice. Hearing these words almost brought me to tears. Battling with acne is not fun. Thank you so much, Dan! Your products are life changing.

dark flaky skin
Reviewed on October 9, 2014

I have a mild acne,and started using this product for 2wks and 2 days to be exact,i notice that there are some spot near and below the circle of my eyes that gets dark and flaky,is this bp can cause burning Of Skin? Please Help...what Should I do?should I still Nees To Continue This?

by yamanoue on 10/27/2014 09:41
Of course it can burn, especially if your skin has not yet got used to it and you may have put a bit more around the eye area, which should be avoided in general. If you are never sure you avoid the eye area completely, use some eye cream or just vaseline under your eyes before applying the BP, thus you can be sure you won`t mess with this delicate zone of your face. And follow the exact instructions and don`t use too much the first one month. Good luck!
A little goes a long way
Reviewed on October 5, 2014

I have used this product for years. Use a small amount each day. Once your acne is under control continue using it to keep breakouts under control. Thank you Dan!

AMAZING!
Reviewed on September 28, 2014

This product is AMAZING and is the only things that helps my acne. I've tried EVERYTHING on the market and have suffered from acne almost my entire life. THIS IS THE ONLY STUFF THAT WORKS FOR ME! AND MY SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL! (something I never thought I would EVER say!) The company is also AMAZING. Not only are they cruelty free and animal product free, but the customer service is OUTSTANDING. An order I placed somehow was not sent to me (which in the 4+ years I've been a customer has NEVER happened.) Not only did they give me a full refund, $25 store credit, and the product I ordered, but they sent me TWO ENTIRE acne regimen kits for absolutely free! I've never been let down and the one time that I was slightly disappointed, they completely made up for it and more. CONSIDER ME A LONG TIME CUSTOMER, AND CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

Works great
Reviewed on September 24, 2014

I have mild to moderate acne. I have tried several other brands, products, remedies, etc, just like the rest of you. These are the changes I made:

I stopped letting my hair touch my face.

I bought a special sleep pillow in order to sleep on my back.

I followed The Regimen (for the most part): I wash gently now, I combine Benzoyl Peroxide with Josie Maran Argan Oil, then rub on my face, after that sinks in I put Josie Maran's Argan Moisturizer SPF 47 (I did not like the Regimen's moisturizer as it does not provide SPF protection). I use Baking soda to get my makeup off at night, and use a cotton ball with an eye makeup remover solution to remove eye makeup. About 2-3 times a week I use the AHA treatment at night.

This is what worked for me. I have begun to clear up and stay clear. I believe it has been about five weeks since I began the Regimen. I have a bit of dryness but for the most part my skin is looking great. Thank you Dan for everything.

v/r,

Charlene

Prefer Proactiv + Pore Targeting Treatment
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

Tried this a few times because I got a free travel kit with my AHA purchase. This treatment feels very grainy compared to my Proactive + treatment. The Proactive + BP treatment is very smooth. With that said, I'm not knocking the effectiveness of this product. I'm sure it works just fine, but I can't switch from something that goes on smooth to something that feels like I'm rubbing liquid sand on my face.

Perfect
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

It works perfectly, you just need to make sure you do it well and start it slowly. The only bad thing is when you stop using it the breakouts are back again :(