Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1268 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Benzoyl
Reviewed on July 3, 2015

I am so ooooooo in love with this product!!! I've struggled with acne and dark spots since I was 14, and I am now 28. My break outs have calmed down over the years to where only at that time of the month I would breakout. I stumbled upon the mentioned of Acne.org when watching an YouTube guru rave about this regimen. I was spectacle about trying this product at first because years of trying drugstore products, proactive, and Murad. My dark spots we're mainly from using Murad, that product made a little situation into to a nightmare. I broke out so bad that my skin was sensitive and cystic acne occurred for months. Once the cystic acne cleared up I was left with a face full of dark scars. For fourteen years these scars have not gone away until I came in contact with this miracle worker here. I purchased only the cleanser, the treatment, and AHA+, and used my own store bought oil free facial moisturizer that my face was use to and did not make me break out. Starting the regimen twice a day, I saw immediate results in 2 days. Pimples I had disappeared within a day or two and those big stubborn ones 3 or 4 max and stayed away. Then within the 5th and 6th day I noticed the dark spots vanishing. I've been using this regimen for 2 weeks tomorrow and already my skin is breakout free, the dark spots has vanished in areas and on my cheeks, jaw and chin where it was the most damage are fading away. I couldn't believe the results, but when others start to see the improvements in my skin and this new glow, I knew then that I found a holy grail to my new skin care regimen. I really think the treatment is the Golden child in this regimen, because I have not used the AHA+ yet cause of the recommended time to use in months time of start of regimen I only think things will continue to only get better. I am such a believer in this regimen that I went ahead and subscribed for the long term and recommended to everyone I know and even strangers whether they are suffering from acne or not. I am so happy I found this regimen because at 28 years old I've found the confidence I lost 14 years ago and I owe the Acne.org family for that and I am forever Greatful ☺

Benzoyl for the win!
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

It's great! Not too over drying when you use it consistently just don't put it in your eye area , it will irritate your eyes if you do. Otherwise it works !!!

Best Benzoyl Peroxide
Reviewed on June 29, 2015

This product is easy to apply. It goes on smooth, so you don't have to irritate your skin by rubbing it in. Just spread evenly across your skin, and it will absorb on its own. It doesn't dry quickly, so you can dab it all over your face before applying. With Neutrogena On-the-Spot BP, you have to apply quickly before it dries. With this product you can take your time and carefully apply it. It definitely works. I've been using it for a few years. It's by far the best BP you'll find.

Yes! It's really work!!!
Reviewed on June 19, 2015

After try many treatment, now I find a right treatment can cure my pimples. I have try about under 2 weeks, and this stuff is REALLY WORK!!! Thank You Very Much acne.org :) I really recommend this item.

Hopefully this will work for you
Reviewed on June 16, 2015

I have been using this for a bit longer than a year when I had hormonal acne with red angry pimples and whiteheads. My skin has never been neither oily nor dry before, but this thing killed my skin even combined with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Unfortunately, this never cured my acne. The thing that really saved my skin was solodyn, I have no longer pimples, but I`m left with hyperpigmentation.

It will change your skin's life
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

I'm 20 with border line moderate acne. I've had acne since middle school! I've been there tried that and everything failed. Finalllyyyyyy I have found my holy grail. This stuff is very drying at first and it may be annoying, especially if you wear make up (little rough patches will be normal at first). But if you stick to it and remember to never skip the moisturizer, your skin will transform completely. Not only is my acne 95% cleared up, but the texture of my skin has changed in such little time. I thank the AHA moisturizer for that part. I can't believe my skin could look this good again! Please give it a try if your looking for a solution and be patient and positive and follow the regimen religiously (:. Also, diet and stress are a big contribution to your acne. Following the regimen but eating horribly and not having the best hygiene (I.e dirty pillow cases and sheets) will not clear up your acne. Excercise, eat a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and follow the regimen and you will notice a difference!!

Pleasantly surprised by this product!
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

This is my first time actually taking time to review a product...it is too good not to and people who are suffering with acne need to know there is a solution.

I didnt really have acne until my early 20's and then it all seemed to come at once. This was socially frustrating as I was going through college and having a face full of acne certainly didnt help my self confidence.I tried many products and actually went to a dermatologist at one point but nothing seemed to help. I stumbled upon Acne.org, read the reviews and figured I had nothing to lose but quite a bit to gain. I

I have been using Acne.org products for about a year and I can say without a doubt that this stuff (when used with the rest of The Regimen) works! Since starting the Regimen I have noticed occasional breakouts on my jawline but in general my skin has been clear and feels much better. Ive actually received comments on how my skin looks so much better, this was a huge confidence booster!

When I first started using this product for the first month or so I did notice redness and tenderness especially around the eyes and forehead but that went away as the skin got used to the benzoyl peroxide. During the winter months I did add Jojoba Oil to help prevent dry skin and flaking.

Overall great product for the price and it is available in sizes that actually last a month if not more. Try the Regimen and you'll see for yourself... a better more confident you is right around the corner.

Doesn't Work
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

Tried it for 2 months and nothing changed but my skin got red and tender.

Years of on & off acne...very satisfied with this!
Reviewed on May 17, 2015

When I first got cystic acne, mainly around my chin and jawline, but sometimes on my cheeks and forehead too, Clindamycin worked miracles for me. However, I became totally immune to Clindamycin and all of the other antibiotics I tried after 1-3 years. I felt like nothing would ever be an everlasting treatment. This has been so amazing for me because it's cheap, effective, and you can't become immune to it. I use about a dime-sized amount every night and follow it 30

Minutes later with Cerave PM lotion and Aquaphor for my lips. It really has changed my life, and that's not an exaggeration! :) it's drying, but not anything some basic lotion won't fix. Give it a go!!!

It works!!!! Truly a MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!!!
Reviewed on May 13, 2015

I have been suffering from cystic hormonal acne since I was 10. I have tried just about EVERYTHING you can imagine and nothing ever worked--my skin went through some extreme ups and downs with all the trial and error I put it through. Nothing would ever achieve perfect clearness. The best I could do was make my severe acne become more moderate/mild. This was VERY depressing!!!! Here I am, 15 years later, and I finally found Acne.org and The Regimen. All the sparkling reveiws the Regimen had made me believe I could have perfect skin so I odered everything and followed Dan's instructions as perfectly as I could! I'll be honest, in the first 2 months, my skin had become EXTREMELY dry, flaky and ITCHY--I started with a very small amount of Dan's BP (just as Dan recommended) even though I had been using Proactiv's BP for years. I almost gave up 😥 thinking my skin must be too sensitive for the Regimen, but because everyone else on this site said you have to push through it, I kept religiously using the regimen. I AM SO HAPPY I DID!!!!! I'm on month 4 now and my skin is COMPLETELY clear and the dry flakes are mild to GONE!!! I added Josie Maran's Argan oil (my skin breaks out with Jojoba oil, I must be a rare case) and that made all the difference. THE REGIMEN WORKS!!!!!!! Don't give up no matter what and you WILL see the results you're looking for!!!! I will sing Dan and his Regimen's praises for the rest of my life!!!!! 😄😄😄

by vancouvermoon on 05/27/2015 04:24
I break out from Jojoba also. Carrot seed has been good for me. I've never tried the argan, but I will now. Thanks!