Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1267 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Benzoyl for the win!
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

It's great! Not too over drying when you use it consistently just don't put it in your eye area , it will irritate your eyes if you do. Otherwise it works !!!

Best Benzoyl Peroxide
Reviewed on June 29, 2015

This product is easy to apply. It goes on smooth, so you don't have to irritate your skin by rubbing it in. Just spread evenly across your skin, and it will absorb on its own. It doesn't dry quickly, so you can dab it all over your face before applying. With Neutrogena On-the-Spot BP, you have to apply quickly before it dries. With this product you can take your time and carefully apply it. It definitely works. I've been using it for a few years. It's by far the best BP you'll find.

Yes! It's really work!!!
Reviewed on June 19, 2015

After try many treatment, now I find a right treatment can cure my pimples. I have try about under 2 weeks, and this stuff is REALLY WORK!!! Thank You Very Much acne.org :) I really recommend this item.

Hopefully this will work for you
Reviewed on June 16, 2015

I have been using this for a bit longer than a year when I had hormonal acne with red angry pimples and whiteheads. My skin has never been neither oily nor dry before, but this thing killed my skin even combined with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Unfortunately, this never cured my acne. The thing that really saved my skin was solodyn, I have no longer pimples, but I`m left with hyperpigmentation.

It will change your skin's life
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

I'm 20 with border line moderate acne. I've had acne since middle school! I've been there tried that and everything failed. Finalllyyyyyy I have found my holy grail. This stuff is very drying at first and it may be annoying, especially if you wear make up (little rough patches will be normal at first). But if you stick to it and remember to never skip the moisturizer, your skin will transform completely. Not only is my acne 95% cleared up, but the texture of my skin has changed in such little time. I thank the AHA moisturizer for that part. I can't believe my skin could look this good again! Please give it a try if your looking for a solution and be patient and positive and follow the regimen religiously (:. Also, diet and stress are a big contribution to your acne. Following the regimen but eating horribly and not having the best hygiene (I.e dirty pillow cases and sheets) will not clear up your acne. Excercise, eat a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and follow the regimen and you will notice a difference!!

Pleasantly surprised by this product!
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

This is my first time actually taking time to review a product...it is too good not to and people who are suffering with acne need to know there is a solution.

I didnt really have acne until my early 20's and then it all seemed to come at once. This was socially frustrating as I was going through college and having a face full of acne certainly didnt help my self confidence.I tried many products and actually went to a dermatologist at one point but nothing seemed to help. I stumbled upon Acne.org, read the reviews and figured I had nothing to lose but quite a bit to gain. I

I have been using Acne.org products for about a year and I can say without a doubt that this stuff (when used with the rest of The Regimen) works! Since starting the Regimen I have noticed occasional breakouts on my jawline but in general my skin has been clear and feels much better. Ive actually received comments on how my skin looks so much better, this was a huge confidence booster!

When I first started using this product for the first month or so I did notice redness and tenderness especially around the eyes and forehead but that went away as the skin got used to the benzoyl peroxide. During the winter months I did add Jojoba Oil to help prevent dry skin and flaking.

Overall great product for the price and it is available in sizes that actually last a month if not more. Try the Regimen and you'll see for yourself... a better more confident you is right around the corner.

Doesn't Work
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

Tried it for 2 months and nothing changed but my skin got red and tender.

Years of on & off acne...very satisfied with this!
Reviewed on May 17, 2015

When I first got cystic acne, mainly around my chin and jawline, but sometimes on my cheeks and forehead too, Clindamycin worked miracles for me. However, I became totally immune to Clindamycin and all of the other antibiotics I tried after 1-3 years. I felt like nothing would ever be an everlasting treatment. This has been so amazing for me because it's cheap, effective, and you can't become immune to it. I use about a dime-sized amount every night and follow it 30

Minutes later with Cerave PM lotion and Aquaphor for my lips. It really has changed my life, and that's not an exaggeration! :) it's drying, but not anything some basic lotion won't fix. Give it a go!!!

It works!!!! Truly a MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!!!
Reviewed on May 13, 2015

I have been suffering from cystic hormonal acne since I was 10. I have tried just about EVERYTHING you can imagine and nothing ever worked--my skin went through some extreme ups and downs with all the trial and error I put it through. Nothing would ever achieve perfect clearness. The best I could do was make my severe acne become more moderate/mild. This was VERY depressing!!!! Here I am, 15 years later, and I finally found Acne.org and The Regimen. All the sparkling reveiws the Regimen had made me believe I could have perfect skin so I odered everything and followed Dan's instructions as perfectly as I could! I'll be honest, in the first 2 months, my skin had become EXTREMELY dry, flaky and ITCHY--I started with a very small amount of Dan's BP (just as Dan recommended) even though I had been using Proactiv's BP for years. I almost gave up 😥 thinking my skin must be too sensitive for the Regimen, but because everyone else on this site said you have to push through it, I kept religiously using the regimen. I AM SO HAPPY I DID!!!!! I'm on month 4 now and my skin is COMPLETELY clear and the dry flakes are mild to GONE!!! I added Josie Maran's Argan oil (my skin breaks out with Jojoba oil, I must be a rare case) and that made all the difference. THE REGIMEN WORKS!!!!!!! Don't give up no matter what and you WILL see the results you're looking for!!!! I will sing Dan and his Regimen's praises for the rest of my life!!!!! 😄😄😄

by vancouvermoon on 05/27/2015 04:24
I break out from Jojoba also. Carrot seed has been good for me. I've never tried the argan, but I will now. Thanks!
Patience is KEY! Don't give up!
Reviewed on May 9, 2015

I never take the time to review products online because it's so time consuming but since this product literally fixed my skin I feel the NEED to review it and urge people to try it!

I've never really had acne problems. I had some acne here and there when I was a teen but nothing major. About six months ago I started breaking out badly. I never knew "adult acne" existed until it happened to me. My skin became a mess. I developed horrible acne all over my cheeks and chin. I was so very desperate to find a solution to this problem that I asked my friend how she fixed her life-long cystic acne. It was then that she recommended to me this product along with the AHA+. When I looked at the prices online I hesitated since it's pretty pricey but I was so desperate to get rid of my horrible acne that I decided to buy it and give it a try.

The first two weeks I used it I honestly saw no difference; I continued breaking out. My friend and the reviews I read emphasized patience, so even though it was difficult I tried my hardest to not give up. After about a month of using it I FINALLY stopped breaking out. No new pimples were coming out and the pimples that I had were quickly disappearing. It was at this point that my skin started drying and peeling horribly. No matter what moisturiser I tried, nothing seemed to stop the drying and peeling. Yeah, I had no more breakouts but my skin was peeling way too much. I was about to give up on the product when my face suddenly stopped peeling. It is now two months since I started on this product and a month since I started on the AHA+ and I could not be any happier! My face is finally break-out and peeling FREE just like it was prior to developing adult acne :)

Bottom line is this product REALLY WORKS! I followed all of the Regimen steps meticulously (though I used my own face wash and moisturiser) and it fixed my skin! Use it in combination with the AHA+ and it's even better! Don't let the price of the products or the negative reviews discourage you. This treatment really works! It truly is worth your money. I will definitely repurchase. Thanks Dan for coming up with the Regimen and fixing my skin! :D

Greetings from Canada :)