Acne.org The ZIIT Method - Spot Treatment reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org The ZIIT Method - Spot Treatment

Works amazingly well for me, I do advise to not use ice however
Reviewed on August 8, 2016

I honestly believe that using ice on your face will only irritate acne more. IRRITATION = MORE ACNE

Here's my best practice:

Do the regimen strictly as Dan prescribes every 9-12 hours. Make sure to be GENEROUS with BP over the infected spot without aggravating the zit. Apply the BP while doing your absolute best to avoid touching the spot with your hands as much as possible.

I REPEAT, BE GENTLE. DO NOT IRRITATE THE GROWING ZIT.

Supplement daily with Zinc, and add ibuprofen when you notice a spot breaking out. 400mg as soon as you notice it, and then a continued 200mg every four or five hours.

That's what works best for me personally, and I've been doing the regimen for almost 10 years successfully. No one knows I have acne.

I hope this helps someone, I sure wish i had this advice a long, long time ago.

add antibiotics and nicotinamide in it
Reviewed on June 24, 2014

well its goood but adding antibiotics like clindamycin or doxy along with topical application of nictinamide clindamycin will definetly be more use ful