Page 7 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 210 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Don't stop using it or you'll get breakouts!
Reviewed on January 23, 2014

I am a teen with acne-prone skin. My skin is very oily but since this product it has been oily but flaky?

When I first began to use this product it worked tremendously within the first week. I had little acne bumps all over my forehead and active pimples around my mouth, chin and cheeks, pretty much everywhere. Your skin does go through a very harsh stripping of its oils to really just dry out your acne so my skin became very flaky. It took about 3 months for my skin to completely clear and I was left with loads of hyper pigmentation/acne scars. I did not see this as much of a problem since this could be covered with makeup.

Before I continue I would like to say that the moisturizer is too light and did not moisturize well, it was also very oily! :( The cleanser has no acne treatment in it and is VERY comparable to Philosophy's Purity cleanser. It removes makeup very well!

Now months and months passed I would never break out but I would still have this flakiness that would make my liquid foundation not very appealing :( It would be flaky and just not "perfect". At first i thought it was fine, at least my acne was gone! I thought that if I stopped using the Benzoyl Peroxide(BP) it would stop being flaky. I also thought that it would be okay to stop using it since my skin is clear. I was wrong.

I replaced the BP with the Neutragena Stress Control Toner and it really did the trick! No acne, no flakes and makeup was applying perfectly! Little did I know that one week after not using the BP my little forehead acne bumps came back! and now I have about 4 pimples randomly throughout my face.

I quickly stopped using the toner and went back to the BP and it began making my skin flaky again. I started using the BP again a week ago and no improvement yet... In fact, I have gotten 2 new pimples on my cheeks. Hopefully stopping the use of the BP did not ruin my "relationship" with The Regimen forever... Wish me luck in the next few weeks!

One month of usage, happy!
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I started using it on December 16th, in am (in pm, I was using DIfferin) for a week or two, and afterwards only Regimen (no Differin). It made difference already after the first week! However, I did not follow the dosages of BP and instead listened o my skin - I have tried using more BP but then as soon as I did, my face hurt so much that it was painful to talk! Keep in mind, my acne is mild and only on my chin and forehead, the rest of my face is normal skin. Currently, I only apply it on spots and I have no pimples on my forehead, and 2 pimples on my chin (used to be 10!).

After 2 weeks of using, my face and for some reason neck (though I did not apply any BP on neck) became extreeemly itchy so I had to tell myself to stop scratching it. Now it seems like my skin calmed down since I am not trying to increase BP dosage.

What's happening?!
Reviewed on January 8, 2014

I started this regimen in September of 2012 and was absolutely amazed with the results. I had very severe cystic acne all over my face and it started really clearing up within the first couple weeks. In three months all I had left were my scars and one or two breakouts at a time, which I pretty much maintained but did not mind at all compared to where I came from. It lasted over a year and I was sure I found the answer, but now my skin is starting to flare up again! I'm still using the regimen but I think I am going back to where I was! I'm so sad right now and I'm wondering if others have experienced this and what they did! I have not changed the way I do the regimen yet it is seriously losing it's effectiveness. It worked great for a little over a year, but now it's not working at all! However, I would certainly say it's more than worth a shot!

Amazing Product - Please give it a try!
Reviewed on January 8, 2014

I have tried every acne product available (creams, antibiotics, birth control pills) and this product is the only one that has worked for me and without side effects. I am 20 years old and my acne started at age 17. I had it on my face, back, chest, and shoulders and The Regimen has completely cleared all areas. I have oily skin so the products have not dried my skin. It started working immediately and after two months it kicked into high gear and after three months I was completely clear. My skin is soft and smooth and it got rid of all the big stuff and the little stuff that the derm told me was very hard to clear (even on the sides of my face). I use Duac every morning on my face and the full treatment on my back, chest and shoulders. At night I use the full treatment on all areas. This product has no side effects and it has literally given me my life back. I attend college and this is the best I have felt since sophomore year in high school. I can again wear clothes that expose my back, chest and shoulders. I am on my fifth month and it is also fading my acne scars. I am actually looking forward to beach time next summer. Please try this product! Once you establish a routine it doesn't take much time at all. As a matter of fact I sleep in fifteen minutes longer than I did six months ago because I don't need to apply as much make up and cover up. My derm is very impressed with the results!

GREAT, BUT BEWARE
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

Okay, so today is my 7th night of this regime. Yesterday, my face literally felt like a snake. It was tight, uncomfortable, and BURNED. First several night, I didn't notice anything different about my skin. No dryness either. But 4th night, oh my gosh, the burning was absolute insanity. It felt like my face was on fire, and the moisturizer didn't do anything to help, and frankly just made the burning worsen. Last night, I went to CVS and purchased some Aloe Vera Gel. Thank God I did cause it took care of the burning immediately, and at night I put the aquaphor all over my face, and it felt like heaven. And in the morning all the dead skin just came off when i rubbed my face. It felt great! All in all, so far, i don't see any clearing in my acne so i'm still gonna stick with it. But just beware yourself that if you do have sensitive skin make sure you have aloe vera and some aquaphor. It literally saved my life cause i would cry so much about the burning! i'm still gonna stick with it, and give some more feedback soon. Hope this helps!

Works great unless you skip
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

The longer you use this product (steps 1,2,3, AHA+), the better your complexion gets. I've been using it for about 10 months and my skin is perfectly clear very often. When I skip treatments, my results start to diminish.

This product will work 100% if you do everything it says 100%

This is the best treatment I have found so far. I have tried prescription and 1 OTC brand but The Regimen by Acne.org works the best.

I am 16 years old. I am male. I sweat a lot on a weekly basis.

Cleanser - GREAT! Treatment - WORKS! Moisturizer - A FLOP !:(... I recommend but pick and choose
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

40's, Asian. Ive always followed a very simple maintenance routine which ive used for over 25 years (oatmeal soap, deep cleanser, toner, dermalite (day), Vit C serum (night)..... until 12 mos ago, I started having (stress) acne.

Tried a LOT of products (US, Asia, European brands).

Came across acne.org, and bought the regimen. I followed regimen procedure but was not effective so i modified.

CLEANSER: IT WORKS (for me). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Evening:

Wet face with warm water.

1 pump (size of a dollop) on my palm, apply directly on problem areas, then work out a lather. I do this for about 60 seconds.

Repeat. (so im soaping my face twice)

Pat dry (sometimes is "scrub" a tiny just to get a feeling of "freshness")

Morning:

Same as evening routine but only wash once.

BENZOYL PEROXIDE TREATMENT.

If i have active acne (or feel like one is coming on), I use Acne.org TREATMENT benzoyl (ONLY ON AFFECTED AREAS) , after allowing my face to dry 5 minutes.

If no active acne, after pat dry, APPLY AURA CACIA GRAPESEED OIL all over my face.

MOISTURIZER.

Causes BREAKOUTS!! - would NOT recommend.

JOJOBA OIL - breakouts

With CLEANSER, BP TREATMENT (only if acne onset), GRAPESEED OIL, my skin has "calmed" down... zits dry....

KEEP IT SIMPLE.

AMAZING
Reviewed on January 1, 2014

i am only 14 and i had really bad acne and it was so bad i didnt go to school. i found this through a friend and started using it and within a week my skin cleared. plus it felt and looked better than it did before i had acne anyway. i definatly recomend.

by ItchyPain on 01/27/2014 22:58
I'm 14 years old also. When did you start getting acne?
Stick it out, the results are amazing!
Reviewed on December 30, 2013

I can't believe this really worked, I am so ecstatic! For my sensitive skin it was extremely harsh at first... I went SO slowly in increasing the benzoyl peroxide, over about a month, and even then not using as much as instructed, and my skin was SO red, hot, tingle-y, and itchy for a long time. After two months, I started peeling like nobody's business. But after about 3-4 months of getting used to it, my skin adjusted and has never ever been so clear! I started incorporating the AHA+ at about 4 months and it took care of any peeling or flakes I was still battling. As a person with extremely sensitive skin who had a VERY hard time adjusting, I can tell you if you stick it out you will see the results in time! I'm so glad I was referred to this website, it seriously changed my life in clearing up my embarrassing skin issues. I had terrible acne all on my cheeks and chin, and it is literally completely cleared. My skin is perfect it's unbelievable. Just give it time.

Reviewed on December 30, 2013

I have had acne since I was in my early teens. It was really bad then and left bad scars. My self esteem as anyone with acne can attest to took a hit and I was always self conscious when people looked at me. I a now 33 and still battle acne well that is until I came across The Regimen online. I have tried many products: proactive, Neutroegena, Clean and Clear and even went on birth control. I stopped the latter as I did not like the idea of ingesting pills even though it did help my skin. I have been on The Regimen for 4 months and 3 weeks and I noticed a difference right away. By the second week of my using it, my skin was clearing up already. And within a month my skin was clear. I have however noticed that in the last 3 weeks or so my skin is breaking out again and I think it may be because I added other products to my regimen. I am going to stop and see what happens. I DEFINITELY recommend The Regimen to anyone. It WORKS!!! And I thank God for it.