Page 5 of Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 203 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Nothing Like It.
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

Just like many acne suffers I have tried everything on the skincare isle. I've even tried Proactive, Skin I.D, Murad, and many other products. Every product that claimed to remove acne I was after. Luckily, I ran across a youtube video about someone talking about the regimen. I tried everything else so why not? No more cystic acne!! I am truly amazed about how effective this has been.

Great
Reviewed on March 9, 2014

I seen this on utube. And i was just about to buy is other producted that was like well over 100. So i watch the video this girl said from the start she was doing the video because she wanted to and the company had nothing to do with it. Then she showed how her face was before she started and then shows in slides how her face turned around 200%. So I said why not i bought the cleanser,tearment.moisturizer. I strated about four days ago. I dont have lot of acne but it's there and i dont want it to be. But my face is sooo nice now. I have oil skin and this is helping my skin not produce so much oil. I have tried other thing which left my skin very dry and didnt help. This helped i would recommend this to everyone. It cost less then other things i got and works a lot better. This is my skin care for the rest of my life hands down

Amazing results but for how long?
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I've suffered from acne since the tender age of 13 now 35. I have sensitive combination skin. Very oily in the summer & dry/oily in the winter. Anyone that suffers from Acne knows how it affects our social lives and self esteem. As I grew older and had more money to spend on treating it, I tried OTC products (you name it), proactive (worked for less then a yr), chemical peels (only a temp solution & very expensive), prescription drugs, which didn't help (taxing on your internal health), sodium sulfacetamide 10% and Sulfur 5% cloths. I finally gave the REGIMEN (wondering why my dermatologist never recommended it) a try and it's changed my life. In the first few wks it would burn for a few seconds after applying, drying, peeling, but after two months the changes were amazeballs! I have no signs of acne, cystic acne & even the black heads on my nose are gone. I still get a small zit during that time of the month but thats it & clears away qkly. Normally my skin would flare up everywhere especially on the sides of my face. I recommend this product to everyone, however, knowing your skin helps you determine how much BP to start with. I started with half an index finger length since my face is sensitive. Since my skin can also be naturally oily I don't use much of the moisturizer & only had to use the jojoba oil during the first few wks for the tough peeling/dry days. Jojoba oil is great for my cuticles & other things so I keep it around. There are days that I feel comfortable enough to use a whole index finger length of BP. On days that I'm peeling I use a facial brush while I cleanse with the regimen cleanser. This helps loosen up your peeling flakes & cell turnover (once a month)..it's been about 8+ months of using the regimen religiously and exactly. My main concern now is how long will this miracle last and does your skin eventually become immune to the BP? Please comment below if you've been using this for over a yr & still loving it. Thx

Update: after about 6 months of using these products I have noticed rash type bumps all over my forehead and face. I tried giving my face a break and it just went crazy! I am now back to searching for something else because it appears that this can be harsh. Your skin will also act out immediately after you stop.

Best treatment ever
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I am 37 and have suffered from acne since I was a teenager. I was able to keep it under control using the birth control pil, but when I stopped taking it with a view to getting pregnant, my acne surfaced again after a couple of months. I never expected to still have acne at 37 and it really affected my self esteem. I was feeling terrible, avoided to go out as much as possible, and it came to a point where I considered getting back on birth control, simply because I felt so bad about myself. I don't know how I stumbled across the acne.org website, but I wish I had done so 20 years ago. I tried the regimen and it worked wonders for me. To be honest, I did consider quitting a few times since it did get worse before it got better, but I kept coming back to the site, reading the reviews, and after about 4 weeks, my skin had already cleared up a lot. It isn't perfect yet, but it is better than it has ever been, so even if it doesn't improve anymore, I am the happiest person. My skin is still pretty dry/red/flakey, but I have recently started using glycerine (mixed with water) and this has helped a great deal. So to those of you out there who have tried everything, I can only recommend that you give this a try. It'll be hard at times, but just think about why you started using the product to begin with. This may just be the one thing that finally works. I have never bothered to write a product review, simply because they were never worth it, but with this one I really felt I owed it to everyone out there.

Regimen!
Reviewed on February 24, 2014

I have been using the Regimen for about two months now. I know its early on in the process, but I noticed not many reviews are about this stage so I decided to do one. The first week for me actually was fine, no dryness, no itchiness, nothing. Then on the second week my skin got really dry (as said). It was peeling and the moisturizer did not help. I wear foundation on a daily basis so I couldn't wear it for that week or so because mine skin was so dry, miserable.This lasted for a few weeks but went away. Slowly, I have noticed some clearing in my skin. The redness has not really decreased, but new pimples aren't forming either. I notice that if I go a night where I forget to apply the Regimen, I get a few small pimples. So I know its definitely doing something. I can tell that it is really helping my skin. Fingers crossed to be totally clear!

Amazing...changed my life!
Reviewed on February 19, 2014

I never write reviews but this product is absolutely amazing. Not only do you see results fast but now its been three months and my skin is perfectly clear and soft, it's better than its ever been! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Regimennnm
Reviewed on February 15, 2014

This stuff is AMAZING only if you use it properly. I have never ever wrote a review on anything but I feel the need to now. I'm 20 years old. Have been suffering from acne since the age of 13. I have literally tried everything from searching on the Internet, recommendation from friends and obviously weekly visits to the doctors. Nothing lasted long. Another thing to take in to accoun is that I'm vey impatient. I ordered te regimen about a year and a half ago. The full kit. I used it for two weeks and when it used to be itchy or drying I did not use it sumtimes 1 whole day or 2 nights in a row. My acne looked worse. I thougt this is not workin for me and I threw them away . Three weeks ago my acne was the worst it has ever been I started searching for products again an didn't even have enough money. I kept coming across acne.org and thought to myself let's give it another try and follow it strictly . I can honestly say it's doing a great job I can't wait till my face is fully clear.

Quick and effective!
Reviewed on February 15, 2014

If i can give you one piece of advice it would be to buy this product TODAY.

I'm 16 and recently i realized that eating healthy, being a vegetarian, and exercising was not enough to keep my skin clear. For the first time in my life i had severe acne across my forehead and temples, and it sucked! I tried putting odd concoctions on my face, honey, toothpaste, all of which never worked. So i did my research, read helpful reviews, then found and bought this product 5 weeks ago. My face has gone from looking like a war-zone to being almost completely clear. Instead of getting 5 breakouts a day, i get almost 2 a week! The only downside is that this product is harsh on sensitive skin, and requires LOTS of moisturizing. If you don't moisturize and exfoliate your skin will peal, trust me i learned the hard way. But considering all the pros, this product is definitely worth a try, even if you don't like it there is a money back guarantee. What's the worst that could happen?

I hate to think where i would be if i didn't have this product.

This Stuff Works...FAST!!!
Reviewed on February 12, 2014

The regimen is the only thing that has ever worked for me, and believe me I have tried everything! I was so tired of living with adult acne and so glad to have finally found something that really works! I did go through the dry, flaky skin the first week or two, but once my skin adjusted to the treatment I saw a world of difference. I was surprised at how fast the change came about. I use the moisturizer and cleanser twice a day - in the morning and at night. I only use the treatment at night and I use the AHA+ at night too, but only about once a week. This is what works best for my skin so that it does not get so dry (I have dry skin anyway). I have been on the regimen for almost a year now; I wish I would have known about it sooner. All three products are awesome and I cannot live without them!!

love love'
Reviewed on February 9, 2014

I had acne since I was 15, I tried a lot of products such as olay, netrogena, etc. it was mild acne compared to most, but I still get cystic acne here & there and deep rooted pimple that never came to the surface. I tried just about everything until the regimen, I was skeptical at first because I didn't want to waste my money but I rather spend $50-70 on clearing my acne than wasting more on products that didn't work. I'm only about a week in and seriously! all my acne have dried up, I have a scars. I still get small

pimples that goes away in a day. The first 3-4 days were horrible, my skin was dry and tight. Make up didn't look flawless but hey, it's the process you have to go through. I know a lot of people experienced flakiness but so far a week in I haven't since my acne is not that bad I rub my face while using the cleanser a little rougher than Daniel kern instructed also I lessen the BP use because I didn't have acne everywhere just on my cheeks and a small part of forehead. ( I have dry skin before the regimen ) Hopefully my skin returns back to normal without the acne so I can apply my make up flawlessly! I absolutely love this regimen, it gave me confidence to wear no make up of course after my scars clear up as well and it's only been a week! It also helped me keep a routine in washing my face day and night.