Page 4 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 210 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Finally!
Reviewed on April 27, 2014

After years of struggling with pimples I have finally found something that works! Thank You Acne.org

I've learnt a lot from these products!
Reviewed on April 25, 2014

Firstly I live in England so getting this kit posted to me turned out to be a very expensive move but once which I don't regret.

I have had oily and spot prone skin since I was about 15 (I'm now 19). I have tried every product ever and haven't found anything as good as this. The instructions are so helpful on how to use each individual product and I follow them very strictly now. At first I thought my skin was going to fall off my face, the introduction of the new products was very hard for my skin to deal with causing it to be very dry, painful and red, this lasted around 3 weeks until my skin gradually got used to the benzoyl peroxide. I highly recommend sticking with it though, I thought about stopping but I read reviews from others and everyone was saying to stick with it and I'm so pleased that I did!

My skin has improved so much, I still have some spots but I am on birth control so I blame this for not being completely clear ( I would rather have spots than babies!). I feel much more confident with my skin and feel that I know so much more about how to treat my skin and what it needs.

The only thing I will say is that the cleanser was just too drying for my face, so when it ran out And my skin had cleared up a bit I switched to Cetaphil which I feel works well as it's not to drying. Also I didn't get on with the moisturiser, it would not sink into my skin and it just didn't feel moisturising enough for me at times, my skin is very oily and it just made it feel worse, Dan recommends the jojoba oil which I would have used if I lived in America and I believe that this would have improved my experience with the moisturiser.

I highly recommend this kit to anyone suffering with spot prone skin ( like real spot prone skin not those people who get one spot and think it's the end of the world) the products are drying but trust me you get through it! If I lived in America then I would be ordering this with the other products that Dan offers but I just can't afford to, however, I will be repurchasing the benzoyl peroxide when mine runs out as I feel that it is the best.

by IcelandicBoy on 06/19/2014 08:53
Hey, order through [link removed] and it automatically converts to GBP. I just bought this product, and it came to £38 with shipping :) x
Destroyed my skin
Reviewed on April 16, 2014

I'm 18 and have had mild to severe acne for the past five or so years and I have never found a product to completely clear up my skin. I was using a product from the dermatologist which helped some, but I still had quite a bit of acne. I decided to try the acne.org products after my friend recommended them but they did not work for me AT ALL. They made my skin so much worse. The Benzoyl Peroxide was way too harsh for my skin. Even when I would just use a small amount, my skin would flake and peel and burn. I didn't help that the cleanser was super drying either. In addition to the dry skin, I had even more acne than I did to begin with! I kept using it in hopes of my skin getting used to it, because thats what all of the reviews said to do, but after 4 months there was no signs of improvement, and my skin wast getting much worse. I stopped using the product about 4 months ago and my skin is still trying to recover from the damage. I switched to Cetaphil gentle cleanser recently and that seems to be working much better. These products are much too harsh for sensitive skin. Definitely do not recommend.

Must try products
Reviewed on April 16, 2014

I've been so happy with these products and had such great success that I decided I had to write a review. This regime has completely transformed my skin and I couldn't be happier with my results. I suffered from moderate acne my entire life, and it definitely affected my self confidence. I tried so many products, from prescription pills (which only worked temporarily) to proactive (which irritated my skin). I always wondered why everyone else seemed to have clear skin but I didn't. Nothing seemed to work and at one point I just gave up and accepted my skin. Finally I came across a video on YouTube of this product and after doing some research I decided to give it a try. That was probably the best decision I have ever made. After a few weeks my skin was practically completely clear. I did get a few zits very occasionally but I noticed tremendous improvement. After about a month I ordered the AHA (which I absolutely recommend also) and now I don't even get an occasional zit. My skin is completely clear, it's unbelievable. The only down side is that your skin will be kinda dry the first few weeks as it adjusts to the products but stick with it because it gets better. And the AHA really helped me control the flakiness and dry skin.

Simply amazing!
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

I have been on the hunt for products that would control my oiliness and breakouts and I think I've finally found the perfect regimen for my skin! I had horrible acne as a teen and went on Accutane which worked wonders for me and I would recommend to anyone with severe acne. After the accutane, I was acne free and clear for several years but was so paranoid about breaking out that I overdid it with over the counter products. I then started getting some minor breakouts while in college and upped the amount of products I was using and also began with the proactiv. Everything I was using seemed to control my breakouts for the most part but my skin became ridiculously oily, something I struggled with until recently. I can't even say how much money I spent in facial products the last decade. Between pharmacy products and designer brands I have spent a fortune and my breakouts just became worse and the so called oil control lotions seemed to control nothing.... I began using murad and my skin got worse than ever! Close to giving up hope and just finishing the newest badge of antibiotics prescribed by my dermatologist, I discovered the regimen while searching online and decided to buy the kit. Let me tell you, I loved it! It works and not only did it control my breakouts (with the minor blemish here and there), I'm not an oily mess anyone! My skin is looking and feeling great! I would recommend this to anyone who has tried everything else and from experience keeps going to BP products because nothing else seemed to work and salicilic acid became an expensive joke. If you know BP works for your skin, don't waste money on anything else. Keep it simple with the acne.org kit and follow the regimen as closely as possible. Less is better! Make it better by adding AHA+!

Absolutely Amazing
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

BEFORE:

I tried everything... Over the counter, antibiotics, you name it... but my skin never got better. My acne would get better here and there and then break out randomly leaving me back at square one. Before I started using The Regimen I made up my mind that I would just take Accutane. But I was never comfortable with taking such a strong medication and something in me sought after anything else that might help me with my acne. That's when I came upon this site and told myself I would try The Regimen out before I took Accutane.

NOW:

Now my skin has cleared up dramatically. I am using the cleanser, the treatment (benzoyl peroxide), the moisturizer, the AHA+ (glycolic acid), and jojoba oil (from Trader Joe's).

At first I was not using the jojoba oil, but my skin, which is usually not sensitive, got extremely flaky, red, and dry. That's when I invested in some jojoba oil and that has helped my skin immensely. I know it seems like I'm using a lot of product, but I sincerely believe that all of them are essential and have played vital parts in getting my skin to where it is now. Now I'm rarely breaking out and if I do, my pimples are nearly gone after a day. I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THE REGIMEN. PLEASE GIVE THIS A SHOT... Don't be stingy with your money. It's your skin we're talking about here. I feel much more confident now and I'm so thankful for The Regimen. Now I just have some scarring left over... Hopefully the AHA+/Glycolic Acid will help the pigmentation and the scarring to reside.

CONCLUSION:

THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT. I WAS SO CLOSE TO TAKING ACCUTANE BUT I'M SO THANKFUL THAT I CHOSE TO GIVE THIS A SHOT. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS PRECISELY. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT. DO YOUR RESEARCH. READ UP ON HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE THE PRODUCTS, AND WHAT THEY DO.

Iffy
Reviewed on April 9, 2014

I've been using this regimen for about a month now. At first I saw a little bit of improvement. Started to break out more the second and third week. The fourth week I went to Mexico and it started to clear more. Around the third week I started to use the AHA+ ( I know you are supposed to wait at least one month, but I was getting impatient) The AHA+ works pretty good with getting rid of pimples. However, at the same time I am still breaking out regularily when I do apply it. As soon as one has gone, another pops up. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? I also do not like the cleanser, it doesn't do much for my skin, just makes it more dry. I would also not recommend the moisturizer. After it is applied it turns my skin green and doesn't moisturize my very dry skin. I will update this review since you are supposed to wait for months for this regimen to work.

Glad I bought this!
Reviewed on April 6, 2014

This is a very good product! I am not acne free but i only have a few zits! LOVE IT!!

Yay, it works!
Reviewed on April 6, 2014

I'm a 46 year old woman and I've struggled with mild to moderate acne since the age of 10. I've tried every topical treatment, scrubbing, exfoliating, Proactiv, the mini-pill, oral antibiotics and oral Isotretinoin. Proactiv worked when I was younger but not now I'm peri-menopausal. Isotretinoin (at about age 31) was horrible - I can't work out if the severe depression was a direct side-effect, or an indirect effect of how dry, red, cracked and awful my skin looked. Sometimes I couldn't even leave the house, I looked so bad. I took lots of sick leave from work during treatment, and avoided all social activities. Within about five years, it was back to square one anyway. The mini-pill affected my mood and libido. The long term use of antibiotics is no longer working for me, partly because bacteria seems to develop a resistance after a while, but also because I worry about killing off all the good bacteria in my system. It adversely affects my digestion and just can't be good for my body. So, at the end of my tether, I was browsing the internet and came across acne.org and the Regimen. I've been religiously following the Regimen for two weeks now. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle with the time commitment and having to be careful to use white pillowslips and towels etc, but I have had only one new pimple in the past fortnight, which coincided with the beginning of my period (usually when I break out big time). The skin on my neck has dried out somewhat, so I've pulled back on the 2x daily benzoyl peroxide in the region (only the occasional pimple there anyway), but my face is showing no adverse effects. My sister commented today that my skin was glowing and she hadn't seen it looking so good in years. Yay! I have just started my 10 year old daughter on the regimen, and the effect is already apparent after 2 days. Omigod! Maybe she won't have to go through what I've been through for my entire adult life. For the record, I'm using just over the counter products. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Benzac and Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture. Thank you Dan, for your commitment to helping other sufferers.

BEST THING EVER
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

this is the best stuff ever I'm young and I had acne for a really long time I tried everything I mean everything I used a lot of products and I even used proactive but that did not work I also bought a lot of face stuff but nothing seemed to work then someone told me about this this stuff really does work I recommend this product