Page 4 of Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 202 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Yay, it works!
Reviewed on April 6, 2014

I'm a 46 year old woman and I've struggled with mild to moderate acne since the age of 10. I've tried every topical treatment, scrubbing, exfoliating, Proactiv, the mini-pill, oral antibiotics and oral Isotretinoin. Proactiv worked when I was younger but not now I'm peri-menopausal. Isotretinoin (at about age 31) was horrible - I can't work out if the severe depression was a direct side-effect, or an indirect effect of how dry, red, cracked and awful my skin looked. Sometimes I couldn't even leave the house, I looked so bad. I took lots of sick leave from work during treatment, and avoided all social activities. Within about five years, it was back to square one anyway. The mini-pill affected my mood and libido. The long term use of antibiotics is no longer working for me, partly because bacteria seems to develop a resistance after a while, but also because I worry about killing off all the good bacteria in my system. It adversely affects my digestion and just can't be good for my body. So, at the end of my tether, I was browsing the internet and came across acne.org and the Regimen. I've been religiously following the Regimen for two weeks now. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle with the time commitment and having to be careful to use white pillowslips and towels etc, but I have had only one new pimple in the past fortnight, which coincided with the beginning of my period (usually when I break out big time). The skin on my neck has dried out somewhat, so I've pulled back on the 2x daily benzoyl peroxide in the region (only the occasional pimple there anyway), but my face is showing no adverse effects. My sister commented today that my skin was glowing and she hadn't seen it looking so good in years. Yay! I have just started my 10 year old daughter on the regimen, and the effect is already apparent after 2 days. Omigod! Maybe she won't have to go through what I've been through for my entire adult life. For the record, I'm using just over the counter products. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Benzac and Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture. Thank you Dan, for your commitment to helping other sufferers.

BEST THING EVER
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

this is the best stuff ever I'm young and I had acne for a really long time I tried everything I mean everything I used a lot of products and I even used proactive but that did not work I also bought a lot of face stuff but nothing seemed to work then someone told me about this this stuff really does work I recommend this product

Only products that work 100%
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I will try to keep this review short.

This is the 12th year acne has been with me. I have tried many products in the market. Some were useless, some brought me more acne, and there were some effective ones but only lasted for a couple of months before they stopped working on me. One word to sum up those products - Inconsistent.

I had been with Acne.org for many years but never tried Dan's regimen. For unknown reasons, I was skeptical in trying his regimen back then. Due to my inactivity on Acne.org over the years, it was only some time last year that I noticed Dan manufactures his regimen and is selling them here. Because it was made convenient to purchase, I finally decided to give the regimen a try. And I am glad I made the purchase because the only regret I have, is not trying it years ago!

I use it 2 times a day. From my first 2 weeks, oil and breakout were reduced significantly (never before). Skin appeared smoother, brighter and much radiant (never before). It has 100% cleared up my skin now, no new breakouts due to clogged pores ever since, no redness, unbalance PH level ... Makeup application is so much easier, smoother and quicker. I can even head out without any face makeup. And I have been using the regimen for ONLY about 6 months!

My beautician was shocked after seeing me a year later. She thought I had been diligently using sunscreen because my skin condition has improved significantly. But, all that I had been using - Dan's regimen! Everyone should give this a try! No harm, just greatness!

Changed my life!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I've been using the acne.org regimen (including the AHA+) for a little over a month. My face has never been more clear!!! My favorite is probably the AHA; it's helped with my hyper pigmentation and also brightened my face by lightening my freckles. I use the Jajoba oil for my body because I found it made my face too oily. All in all I love this regimen!!

It works!
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I had super bad acne for 3 years. I used every product on the planet to get rid of it but nothing would work! I was just about to consider laser treatment when I figured to give this product a shot. It did take awhile until I started to see results on my skin but it definitely worked and lasted me a long time! the price is good for how long it last. I wish I found this product sooner I still do have acne scars but its clearing up slowly. Also whenever I get a new pimple now they come out very very tiny :)

It really works!!!
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I've had really bad bacne for about 10 years and nothing shifted it until now. Makes me enormously self conscious at the age of 33. Three weeks in and I am noticing a huge difference :) can almost see what I might look like clear skinned..... Just waiting for the scars to clear. Thank you for a great product. I'm from the UK so got stung by shipping charges and it took a while to get here but it works so well I've ordered more (in the bigger sizes).

Great, the only thing that helped me
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

My acne background: I am 23 now. I had some acne in high school but it was not too bad. For some reason, by the middle of college, I started getting pimples consistently on the sides of my nose / inner cheeks / where glasses rest. Because I kept getting pimples there, this area was permanently red and it was embarrassing -- imagine dark eye circles but lower and burnt/red looking! In the past (high school), cleanser and other products, mainly salicylic acid, didn't do much for me and only made things worse, and they didn't help when I got this new kind of acne pattern either.

I had this "inner cheek" acne for 2.5 years and was a big blow to confidence. I was not sure why it started, and still do not. But after looking up the acne.org regiment that I should have tried MUCH earlier, I gave it a shot.

It worked great (just a few drawbacks / considerations, below)!! I have been using the routine for just over a month, but within days I started to notice a difference -- I didn't break out in that area anymore. Since it has only been about 5 weeks, it's hard to say, but I hope it will be permanent. If it rebounds, I will update this review. But since starting, I think I have had maybe 1-2 pimples, and that was when I was inconsistent.

A few things:

I was impatient and only saw the 10% BP product at my local store. While it did work for me and I have pretty much used that, I did notice a LOT of drying going on (the Eucerin Skin Calming lotion, without the cooling menthol, has been very helpful). Just recently, I have switched over to 2.5% BP and have not had any problems so far.

Because I only had localized acne, it was not necessary to apply the BP all over my face, as in the tutorial. I did at first, but it really made my dry in areas that I didn't break out anyway. I have started only applying the BP to the breakout areas and have not had any problems with this.

My skin is still a little red in this area but it getting back to normal since it is not constantly breaking out and itchy and inflamed.

While I have followed the Acne.org regimen, I did not actually order it online from here, just picked out what would seem to work at the local drugstore -- gentle cleanser without any harsh stuff in it, Benzoyl Peroxide, and good non-comedogenic lotion. I am sure the regimen works just as well (and with my 10% BP note above, probably a little gentler).

I had used a gentle face wash for the first couple weeks, but have stopped for about 2 weeks and have not noticed any worse of acne (I was getting way too dry). Instead, I have been just using water and washing gently as in the video tutorial.

My only concern (besides the drying) is knowing how long to use this regimen, and I suppose it is probably not addressing the true problem (why my body wants to make acne in the first place). These are pretty minor compared to finally having an acne solution that is the only one that has worked for me! I hope others have success with this too.

Best Acne Cure Out There
Reviewed on March 19, 2014

I have been using this regimen for about a year now. My skin is amazing. I am 22 and my acne all of the sudden got way worse than the occasional pimple. I went to the dermatologist and have tried almost everything over the counter and was about to give up hope. I used to get little whiteheads all over my T zone and would get terrible under the skin cysts that would last for weeks (mostly on my chin and forehead). It took about 4 months for things to really stop going away, but the wait was worth it. You HAVE to keep going with this regimen to see results and you have to follow exact directions of how to wash you face and apply everything else. Do not give up because you didn't get the results you wanted in 2 weeks. It doesn't work that way! Your skin will get better! I feel amazing and don't have to wear makeup if I don't want to.

Believe it! and it will come true!
Reviewed on February 1, 2014

Hello everyone, i enjoy reading reviews so i decided to make my own for this product. I am a teenager, and i am beginning to have severe acne. I haven't tried A lot of stuff, but enough to call it a lot for me. Anyway, it's been about 6 days ever since i'm using this product. So far, so good. I can't say I've seen changes, but they are slowly and visibly beginning to appear. (If you want to read more about me, please visit my blog at this link :http://www.acne.org/messageboard/blog/7688/entry-28304-acne-can-do-so-much-damage/) First of all, in order for this product to work, you have to sToP complaining. YoU have to thank God that your have this problem because after time, these temporary things go away, and it will make you stronger. So every time i put this on, i always bless and pray to God that this will work. Second, you have to be patient. Being patient is the Most important rule in order for this Regimen to work. If you have no patience, then please practice before you start using this product. Before starting this regimen, I've used Clinique emergency gel-lotion intensif and Clinique spot healing gel. These two products, you could say prepared my skin for dryness. Before the Clinique, my skin was oily. After using Clinique, my skin began to peel and was flaky. Now with the regimen, it's super flaky and super dry. After wearing the regimen on my face the whole day(after my morning routine) my face becomes very itchy and dry. Its okay. I read reviews and i was prepared for this. If your novice to acne, please do some more research and you'll be go to go. Uh, after applying the BP, my skin burns a little but doesn't it always after applying BP?Then my skin turns red and stays slightly pink trough out the whole day. I get new pimples while being on this regimen but they go away in like 2-3 days rather than 2-3 weeks. I have a lot of scars on my forehead, and i don't have bangs so it's hard to live through everyday with everyone seeing your bare face. I hope the scarring goes away aswell. Please read my blog to understand and get a full more clear picture of this regimen. So far, i Do recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from acne. It takes a while for you to see results but don't give up. It's a long process but you make it longer by quitting. Believe it will work and it will come true. That's how i survive in situations like these and it works. Anyway, God Bless everyone. Good luck if your on the Regimen, and For those who are skeptical about this, then please don't hesitate and keep researching until you are fully convinced that this product works. God Bless everyone. We're in this together and we'll fight till the end. :) :)

Nothing Like It.
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

Just like many acne suffers I have tried everything on the skincare isle. I've even tried Proactive, Skin I.D, Murad, and many other products. Every product that claimed to remove acne I was after. Luckily, I ran across a youtube video about someone talking about the regimen. I tried everything else so why not? No more cystic acne!! I am truly amazed about how effective this has been.