Page 4 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 368 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Good but help
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

So I recently bought this acne treatment and I'm currently going through the first week. My acne is already definately improving, it is less irritated and a LOT less visible.

My only problem is the rest of my face (cheeks, chin) where I don't have much acne but still enough to be using the BP on. At the moment I'm only using the BP once a day and then only a pea size amount like it says in the instructions. But my face is really red, irritated, itchy, very dry, my eyes are puffy, and when I apply the BP or moisturizer my skin burns so much.I know it says in the instructions that during the first week my skin will be "red, irritated, and itches while it adjusts to the treatment", but it also says that some people can be allergic to BP. How should I know whether to keep using the treatment? I know a lot of people went through the same thing, so I don't really want to give it up, but what can I start doing so that my irritation goes away?

by GracefulCoast on 02/13/2017 13:00
I can't say for sure whether or not you're allergic but the first few weeks are really tough. I was surprised by how burnt, red and crispy my skin was. I'd say stick with it, just make sure you're keeping all of the products very far away from your eyes. Good luck!
by TrustyFrost on 02/27/2017 05:33
Be very gentle while you wash your face and while you apply the BP and avoid the eyes area completely otherwise I would say give it time and try to use once a day mostly at night.I hope it works for you.
Finally A Solution !
Reviewed on January 15, 2017

I am an adult woman who has struggled with acne like forever! I have tried everything from over the counter products, dermatologists, home remedies, staying inside, the many products at Sephora and have spent endless money on products that simply didn't work for me. It has also been said that acne is tied to what you eat. Well I eat anything I want and using the Acne Regimin has been all I need to keep my acne in check. I am impressed by how much I love these products and I can't believe all the money I wasted. The cleanser is luxurious and clear which I like, the BP product is great also. Subtle but does the job. And the moisturizer is fantastic. The consistency is nice and it goes on smooth. This kit is unlike anything I've ever used before. Bravo to it's creators.

by AnonBuyer on 01/16/2017 20:59
Did you use makeup while on this product?
From proactiv, neutrogena, and even clean clear.
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

I have tried many different routes to try and solve my acne and honestly was even skeptic about paying almost 50$ for this treatment, but.... Let me tell this treatment is not only gentle on my skin but very effective. I purchased my first treatment kit on Oct 23, and by Jan 9 my skin has almost completely changed for the better.

Best of the best
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I can't say I had severe acne but I did suffer from acne. I believe stress was the number one cause of mine and nothing worked until I came across this. 5 stars nothing is better

BE PATIENT
Reviewed on December 28, 2016

I been wanting to write a review for awhile now and since this is my second year with this regimen I think it's safe to say my skin has cleared up. Yay. This product is amazing and I'm so greatful to Dan. But I don't want this review to be me telling you how great this regimen is because then it'll be way waaaay too long so I wanna tell you how I use this regimen. So I will say this once. I had STRICTLY followed the directions for the face wash, BP, and moisturizer for the the first couple of months using this. After my skin was used to the BP I had introduced AHA(Short for Glycolic acid) and jojoba oil to my routine. Before I explain how I use AHA I think it's safe to use the jojoba oil earlier in the regimen to help with irritation and flakiness. Back to the AHA I only use it at night and I use it with the moisturizer. After washing and BP I mix one pump of moisturizer with same amount of AHA and apply to face as usual. Then in the morning after washing and BP I use one and a half pump of moisturizer and mix it with 5 drops of jojoba oil. And that's how I use the regimen. It's worked wonders and my skin and my face feels so soft. i had very severe acne and oily skin and to top it off sensitive skin. It took a painfully long time for my skin to clear up 2 years to be exact but hey you do what you have to do and be patient and I also realize you need to relax. I've notice now that the only reason I'll get a pimple is if I stress out. So I always take some time in my day to relax and enjoy some time to myself. I know its hard but forget about what people think and just focus on other things in your life just wake up follow your usual routine and follow the regimen and go on with your day. Your skin will clear up. Yes it'll take awhile well for me it did but I got there and you never know it might take you less than it did for me. Oh and try to restrain from touching your face too much. hope this help anyone and if your thinking about trying out this system don't wait any longer and get started and again because I can't say this enough BE patient don't freak out and give up on the first week because your skin got worse. It'll go down trust. That's just part of the process. It has to get worse to get better

by Tanaka87 on 12/28/2016 08:26
Oh I also forgot to mention one more thing yes I do have scars left but with the severe acne I had it was to be expected but they are not as bad as having acne. Plus they seem to fading too any ways I know my right cheeks scars are gone but my left cheek still has a couple but they'll go away in time because I notice the my skin is beginning to smooth out
by Mimi90 on 03/06/2017 12:48
Hi, this is my first time using this regimen. And i just started it last week. So this is my 2nd week now. My acne type is kind of moderate, not severe just so so. And so many acne scars left on face. After my first week using this regimen, I felt that i got no progress because i got more acnes around my face. is it normal to still have acne during your first to fourth week using this regimen? Should i keepdoing it or not? Because i felt that it's not working for me. Tq
The best acne treatment I've ever tried!
Reviewed on December 27, 2016

I have never written a review for an acne product, but after using this regimen, I feel like I have to. I have never used a better product for acne and I tried a lot of things. The only thing that helped were antibiotics, but that is only a temporary solution. Another option was accutane but I refused to try it since it has tons of side effects. Now, I am glad that I didn't take it.

My acne was pretty severe and I've been using this regimen for almost 4 months and my skin is COMPLETELY clear. I still get a pimple here and there, but that doesn't bother me at all. At first, my skin was red and irritated but the redness eventually disappeared. I also added AHA to the regimen which also made a difference and it really helped with the flakiness.

So, if you haven't tried acne.org regimen yet, then I highly encourage you to try it. I was skeptical about this but it REALLY WORKS!! If you are unhappy about your skin (as I once was), it is definitely worth a try!

More Insecure Than Ever
Reviewed on December 14, 2016

Before I purchased the Acne.org regimen my regimen consisted of applying Epiduo on my face in the morning and at night. Epiduo cleared my skin in 3 months. When I ran out of Epiduo I started looking for an alternative I could purchase because Epiduo is pricey. I didn't want my acne to come back and that's when I found Acne.org. I first found a review on youtube and her skin looked amazing! I found out many people had the same results and when I went on the website I discovered more people's stories. I was very optimistic and excited to try it. I used the regimen as directed for 3 months. I have now STOPPED this regimen because it has made my skin SO much worse. This regimen made me break out like crazy and once the breakout subsided I was left with so many dark and red acne marks. I've had trouble with acne marks before I started this regimen but I only had a few marks. Now because of this regimen I have 30+ marks that aren't going away anytime soon. I am very disappointed and so much more insecure and upset about my skin than before. My skin makes me want to cry because of how dark and lasting these marks are. I WOULD NOT GO ON THIS REGIMEN IF YOU GET MARKS EASILY. I just wish I never even bought this product.

by Adeel2111 on 12/19/2016 21:55
Damn it sucks... Just be patient, it will heal by time. If you find something that works for you never try something else after. Your skin is never easy to handle. It is allright to pay a little bit pricey and keeping your skin safe than saving a little and messing it all up
by Tanaka87 on 12/28/2016 07:23
Sorry about your experience but I'm ganna come out harsh in this. No matter what system you take your ganna break out like crazy it's just part of the process I had SEVERE acne. I'm talking bleeding pimples, scar, red and white marks everywhere. And when I started this regimen for the first couple of weeks my skin was out of control. But ever so slowly my acne did eventually go away.Now will there be acne scars leftover? Yes but have faith and please be patient that is probaly the most important thing to have when starting this regimen. It took me two years for my skin to be completely clear and even the scars I have left are starting dissapear slowly but they are getting there follow the regimen exactly as instructed and I suggest you use Glycolic acid and the jojoba oil once your skin has adjusted to the regimen
hopeful
Reviewed on December 13, 2016

In my 2nd week of using this regimen ....In my first week i had horrible breakout ,my skin itched and was flaky around my lips and chin but i didn't freak out because i read these might occur....my skin is clearing now with slight itching , am optimistic it will work.

Now my issue is i have super oily skin ,applying the moisturizer makes my skin extra oily

Can i do without the moisturizer?

NB: I use the jojoba oil as my make up remover

I need answers
Reviewed on December 13, 2016

I have been using this product for about a week but my face hasnt been drying up at all should i be worried ? How will i kno its working ?

by Tanaka87 on 12/28/2016 07:26
Remember to STRICTLY follow Dans instruction watch his YouTube videos they help a lot and use enough BP
by Eno30 on 01/01/2017 20:51
I am on week 4 now.. the drying depends on the quantity of Bp u use!! Dan advices u start small then increase the quantity!! More is less with bp!! I can tell u that this product works!! I love my face now!! I have a total of 1 pimple on my jaw😳😳😳 to think i'v gone from 20pimple at any given time to 1!!!i'm happy
Worked but...
Reviewed on December 12, 2016

I used the acne.org regimen for about a year and a half. When I first started using it, I was SOOOO happy! It cleared my skin within a month. My face was perfect. After continuous use though, my face started getting very flaky, red, and irritated. The chemicals in acne.org were reacting very badly with my face. Acne.org is a great product, but it caused a permanent redness on my face due to irritation. If I were to use makeup, that would be fine, but I don't use makeup. People always asked me if I had a sunburn because my face was bright red and my body was white. I wish this product didn't cause my face to react this way because I still would have been using it.

by Tanaka87 on 12/28/2016 07:31
I would start using jojoba oil with the moisturizer every morning. At night it's optional. I had the same problem when I was a couple of months into the regimen and trust the jojoba oil helps a lot with the flakiness. Remember don't use too much BP if you really don't need it. When I had severe acne I had to use almost 2 1/2 pumps of BP but now that my skin is clear I only use as much as feel is right so usually 1 pump or a little more if I feel I need it