Page 4 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 317 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Final happy
Reviewed on June 28, 2016

Hello, I am Fernando from Milwaukee WI. I am 18 years old i started using acne treatment at the age of 16. At age 16 it was never to extreme but i just didn't like the fact that there could be moment where people notice them. I started using proactive because of my brother, the crazy thing is that he saw results and I didn't. A year later I still see my self using proactive but decide to switch to proactive plus. This is when my acne progresses to worsen and I ask my doctor to recommend a dermetologist. I get a set of pills and a cream that is for morning and for night. I used these but the pills were like acid. I had to take the pill in the morning with at least 2 cups of water or else my stomach would act up. One day I didn't drink enough water and in my first period class my stomach started to rumble. I went to the bathroom and puked up a storm. Last time will ever try that regimen! 2 years later I knew the only way to stop my acne from progressing to get worse with age is to stop it now. I started to look for new acne treatments online and magically I clicked into a video on youtube and it was a 23 year old women that looked extremely happy and I really wanted that so I looked into acne.org. Something was so different about acne.org. Most acne treatment pages push you to buy there products but with this regimen you can find at a local retail shop if you don't want to order there products. I was very tedious to buy the product so I just bought it on my first time on the page! Something was telling me that it was my chance for super clear skin. WELLLLLL...... Now I am extremely happy with the results other than my face drying up but that should be going away soon I guess but everything is going smoothly. I do the regimen how its suppose to be done. I expect to have better result day by day because my skin is starting to look flawless.. Thank you to acne.org for being my last resort for nice looking skin. I will check in in a couple weeks to tell you about the final results. Happy and happy. Highly recommend, you will see results!!

Only thing that works beside Roaccutane!
Reviewed on June 26, 2016

Having suffered from bad facial acne for probably 6 years now I can safely confirm The Regimen is the only product, other than Roaccutane, which actually works.

For a long time I tried traditional over the counter facial washes, scrubs, benzoyl peroxide creams and these did little to nothing. I then opted into Proactiv and stuck to it for a long time - probably 6 months - and still saw little to no effects. Being completely fed up I finally went to a dermatologist who put me on prescription oral Aciclovir and facial retinoid cream. I saw some results with this combination, but again my pimples persisted and my dream of being acne free was distant. Following these ineffective results, the dermatologist put me on Roaccutane.

Roaccutane worked. Completely. All of my acne was gone and I finally achieved a clear face. But the process of it was long, painful and very annoying (lip balm, moisturiser, sunscreen, saw joints, etc etc). But when my course was finally over I had clear skin! I couldn't have been happier......... until my acne returned.

Albeit not with the severity I originally endured, my acne did return and I found myself again pimple-faced after about a year of finishing Roaccutane. After returning to my dermatologist, hoping for anything but another treatment of Roaccutane, I left with prescriptions for exactly that. This time, however, I did not even last a month. The side effects annoyed me too much and I resolved that forever (or at least for a while) I would have to endure this acne.

But there was one last thing I wanted to try. I had read all about The Regimen online, and all of it good reviews, so I decided to give it a crack. And thank god I did! I can safely say that The Regimen WORKS. After now 2 months on it I never get new pimples, and my existing pimples have almost all gone, with only the pigmentation marks persisting for now. The ONLY treatment I have seen results like this on is Roaccutane, and considering all of its negative side-effects, as a whole I would rate The Regimen more highly.

If you stick to the steps of The Regimen, and apply it twice a day religiously, I promise you you will get results. I cannot be happier with how well this product has worked out for me! Good luck all.

LO MEJOR QUE HE PROBADO EN AÑOS!
Reviewed on June 24, 2016

Desde los 16 años he sufrido de acne, primero probe unas pastillas llamadas ISOFACE. Solo 7 meses de felicidad ,e dieron. He gastado miles de dolares en TODOS los productos de acne existentes en el mercado y NINGUNO me habia hecho el trabajo. Peelings, limpiezas que no daban resultado. Hasta que encontre este sistema es lo mejor que me ha pasado, tengo algunas semanas usandolo y se a vuelto indispensable en mi vida.

Mi esposo el otro dia me dice que si es maquillaje que tenia puesto porque hasta las manchas causadas por el acne an ido desapareciendo.

Gracias acne.org por crear el mejor producto para curar mi cara y mi autoestima

Works great but.....
Reviewed on June 22, 2016

Let me just say this review is VERY long and I just wanted to give people every detail so they can know what to expect and can maybe relate. Also, I know my spelling and grammer isnt great. Lol

Ok I have wanted to write this review so many times but decided now is the time to write it. I have been on the acne.org regimen for 7 weeks now. So a quick history on my skin..my skin was pretty clear growing up never really had any problems with it. But when I was 19 I noticed that I was starting to break out on my cheeks, which was so weird because earlier if i ever even got a pimple it would be on my forehead. I thought it might be the new makeup I'm using and threw it all out and went back to my powder that I used for years with no breakouts. A week later the pimples kept spreading and I literally woke up one morning and realized my whole face is pretty much covered in acne. The big pimples were mainly on my cheeks but i also had these small bumps across the rest of my face. I never thought I would get acne considering that no one in my family or any of my relatives had acne. I was so embarrassed about it, I cried, I hid in my room, I didnt want to go anywhere. People were asking me whats wrong with your face. Ugh it was terrible. Of course I started searching the internet and started doing everything I possibly could to get rid of it. Started drinking tons of water, completely cleaned up my diet, changed my pillowcase everyday, started doing all these masks and just anything that people reccomended. Nothing helped. I started buying one thing after the other and nothing was helping! I was so frustrated! One day at the store I saw a tea called Yogi skin detox. I bought it not really expecting any results but was like ah I'll try it. The tea cleared me up completely. I was sooo happy, but it didnt last for long. A couple months later I started breaking out again. This time the tea wasnt helping or anything. Fast forward 3 years later and I'm still dealing with the acne and now the acne scarring. I'm 100% sure its hormonal from reading online about the types of acne. Seeing how the scars were ruining my skin I desperately started searching for something else. Keep in mind by this point I felt like I tried EVERYTHING. (Other than prescription drugs)

Somehow I came across acne.org and started reading reviews and I was like wow I've got to try this.

I ordered it and first negative thing I noticed was it said shipping 3-8 days. Shipping took FOREVER like 3 weeks. Even though I live in the US. I wasnt too happy but eventually I got it and was thrilled when I did. I followed it step by step and the first week I noticed my forehead cleared up almost completely and the rest of my face was getting clearer. But of course it wasnt all great. My skin was red, itchy, flaky I

was so irritated, because I was using so little of the bp and was still getting these awful side effects. Even though it was VERY DIFFICULT I stuck through it and stopped wearing makeup throughout this process. Believe me that was a huge step for me because I literally always wore makeup. I never wore heavy foundation or anything like that. Just the same powder I've been using for like 8 years and some concealer. People please don't tell me it's the makeup. Its not. Keep in mind I used the same makeup for 5 years with no breakout. Anyway week 2 I had a bad breakout on my chin 4 HUGE pimples and a few on my cheeks. I was mad but I kept going. Week 3 I was getting clearer. Week 4 no active pimples at all. Week 5 no pimples. Week 6 no pimples. Still flaky and slightly red. I was also using the jojoba oil (not the one dan sells, I recommend getting a more natural one) about 6 drops into 2 pumps of moisturizer every night. All this time I'm still using very little bp and cleared up and kept clear. I think the amount Dan says to use is WAYYYYY too much and your face will literally burn and flake off. I would say use what feels comfortable for you. And when in doubt do not use more unless the amount youre using is not enough to clear the acne. Anyway even with this small amount of bp I'm still so flaky and red. Idk why...I'm loading on the moisturizer and jojoba oil. And using about 3/4 of a pump of cleanser for only 10 seconds like it says.

The one month set lasted me for 7 weeks. But I was not using as much as it said because it was toooo much. The only thing i was using a lot of was the moisturizer. I still have like half or maybe more of the bp. I ordered the 2nd larger kit and again shipping was soo slow.

Anyway after week 6 I decided it was time to start using the aha..after reading reviews I was scared and using only a pea sized amount in 2 pumps of moisturizer at night. No burning no tingling nothing just felt very thick on the skin and uncomfortable. Next day used a little bit more and again no burning or anything and so now I've used it about 5x and ever since I started, i've been breaking out. Not badly just a few pimples but its frustrating because my skin was clear for 3 weeks and now pimples again. It might just be purging so I'll stick with it and update again.

So overall does this product work? Yes. But you have to be willing to accept the redness and flakiness. Also not wearing makeup for the first month. If the negative side effects continue I'm not sure if I will continue. Also since the products expose new skin it has made my face very white. And its summertime and Im trying not to wear makeup so it's not too great. Am I willing to accept all these negatives just to have fewer pimples? I'm not sure.

No decrease in acne marks yet either. I'll update in a month on the AHA.

If you have any questions I would love to answer. Sorry for the LONG review lol

Just want everyone to know exactly what you might go through.

I have before and after pictures but have not gained the courage to post them yet. Lol

by Casy on 06/23/2016 20:09
How long was your skin red and flaky
by TenderHippo on 06/28/2016 19:49
8 weeks now on the regimen skin isnt red but still quite dry. Still trying out the aha to see if it will help.
by ThuThu on 08/26/2016 09:38
I haven't used it this product kit but already ordered. I have been get acne ard 8 or 9 years. Sometimes recover it but not totally. Sometimes it get worse. I'm scared to use it but try it once and want to recover it back normal skin totally . I wish passionately . What should I do ?
Perfect
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

I don't have a lot of acne, but as time went on, and i used more, and more face products my acne just got worse. I decided to use the acne,org regimen, and its been 3 weeks now, and my skin is almost completely clear no new acne spots have popped up its all just going away i am so grateful for this I now am confident enough to go without makeup.

What to use for my face getting darker
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This product works wonders but my face is very dark, is there anyway I can get my face back to its original color?.

Makeup?
Reviewed on June 8, 2016

Only been using this for a week, it has brought up more red spots and couple new pimples but that Might be because I only just started using it ??

Also is it best to wear no makeup or has anyone worn makeup and seen great results either way ?

by UsableDurian on 06/11/2016 11:50
Yes it does kinda get worse before it gets better. I didn't put any makeup during the first 2-3 weeks because I was mainly home, but if you really need to put makeup, then go ahead :) but from my experience makeup doesn't make acne worse, you face will keep improving as long as you're doing the regimen
by TenderHippo on 06/22/2016 13:11
Second week of using the regimen I had a bad breakout, but it went away quickly. I strongly urge you to try not to wear the makeup. Even if youre sure that your makeup doesnt cause any breakouts. Only apply this regimen onto your skin the first month. There were a few times that I did apply makeup during the first month and trust me I looked worse with the makeup because of the flakiness than without it.
Finally Something That Consistently Works!
Reviewed on May 30, 2016

I'm 44 years old and have had mild to moderate acne since I was 16 years old. I've tried many things over the years; prescription medications, the pill, diet changes, over the counter remedies, proactive, herbal remedies, ect.. and nothing has worked like the Acne.org regimen. I'm so thankful for the products and the forums of this site. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love acne.org
Reviewed on May 27, 2016

I've always had suffer from acne since middle and high school but I had serve acne In high school, and then I turned 18-19 my acne went completely away, just suffering from large pores, but didn't mind. But then I started working as a nail tech then bamm my acne came back by the age of 20 but after using acne.org over a month my acne is completely gone well one or two active breakout and suffering from acne scaring but acne.org help me get my skin back and I can't be more happier

No improvements so far
Reviewed on May 23, 2016

This is my second week using acne.org and so far I have not seen any improvements. Before using this I had mild acne on my chin area and now it's just getting worse and I don't feel comfortable anymore. 1 star so far because it isn't helping with my acne

by DapperDesign on 06/09/2016 21:49
A lot of times it gets worse before it gets better. I'm no expert but this has been the case with every product I've used just about. You have to give it time.
by UsableDurian on 06/11/2016 11:48
Be patient, you will start to see major improvements after week 4 :)