Page 4 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 354 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen

It's simple and it really works!
Reviewed on November 29, 2016

I have tried pretty much every high (and low) end brand to clear up my oily acne prone skin over the last 20 years and I have finally found a solution that works perfectly. My skin has gone from oily and bumpy with lots of blackheads to perfectly clear in a month. It is so smooth and blemish free I can't believe it. I followed the regime exactly and went through the stage where my skin was quite dry and flaky and I'm now out the other side with perfect skin - thank you so much!!!

just feels good
Reviewed on November 24, 2016

My moderate acne hasn't cleared up much in the 10 weeks I've been steady on the regimen, but my skin feels healthier and happier. Dryness is a downside, and I tan easier I guess with the moisturizer on just my face and jawline (tanline). Will continue to use and adding in the glycolic acid soon.

Keep it up!
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

It took 3 tries on the regimen to work. I kept returning when nothing else was working, and came to find that it just takes practice to master the techniques necessary to follow the regimen precisely. Eventually my skin cleared up almost entirely in 3 months after 10 years of suffering. I'm so grateful for this website and these products.

Change my life for the better!
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I am a 16 year old teen who has never faced acne but for some reason this school year I had finally got really bad acne. I was super depressed I would not leave the house I had to always wear make up no matter I would always watch different people acne journey and that would give me motivation. I could never really look at my self in the mirror as I use to. So I tried EVERYTHING! Ice, drinking nothing but water, not going to fast food places, not touching my face, aloe Vera, toothpaste, pretty much anything you can think of and I would not see any improvement. So I just gave up. Later on i notice that one of my closest friend got rid of her acne so I asked her what she have used because I was super desperate and she recommended this acne.org kit so I thought to myself what the hell what could clearly mess up my face more if it didn't work so I ordered it on a Monday and I didn't receive it till Saturday it came really quick. So I have been using this for about 5 days so far and OMG I can see a HUGE change in my skin and feel all my bumps I had before have went down 10x smaller you can barely see them and feel so confident that I could actually LOOK at myself in the mirror. This product actually saved my life. But I do have to warn you that the side effects cause dryness. My lip area is SUPER dry but it's okay because I rather have a dry skin than have acne. So if you really are tired of having acne give this product a try.

Amazing product, shipping not so much
Reviewed on November 13, 2016

Products are amazing , helps me keep cystic acne at bay to an extent...however the shipping from the US to Malta does NOT take just 6-10 days , it takes around 3 weeks which i find is way too long for the extravagant fee i had to pay for shipping.

Life Saver
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

Let me start off by saying that I didn't follow the regime to a T. Instead of twice a day, I applied the benzoyl peroxide only once a day the majority of the time because I didn't like applying makeup over it. Despite this, my skin improved slowly but surely. As of right now it's been 4 months of application.

My skin acted up after I used foundation that had gone bad. My skin flared up and I was left ugly scars on my cheeks. After trying just about everything I came upon this treatment. When I first began my skin was left irritated. The benzoyl peroxide burned and the moisturizer burned even more, especially around the nose and mouth area. My skin was left very dry and putting on foundation became a flaky situation. I followed the instructions diligently but had yet to find any prominent results. The condition of my skin didn't change. It was still acting up and now it was dry as well. I considered dropping it, but since I still had a lot of the treatment left I kept going. This time I skipped my T zone plus my chin and only targeted my problem area, which were my cheeks.

My condition got better visibly, slowly. The bp stopped burning, the dryness became more manageable and my scars faded. I don't even remember when last I had a pimple. I only have three advice from my experience.

1. Be diligent in applying/washing off the benzoyl peroxide as advised (10-12 hours, no longer!).

2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

3. Be patient and monitor your skin. If it's working you'll see it (even the smallest visible improvement)

I'm not here to tell you that this product will work for everyone. But for the sake of your future skin, it's good to have patience with this treatment. You're not going to shed 20kg permanently in a few weeks, so don't expect to have flawless skin within that time either. Everything permanent is done over a long period, so just be patient and get to know your own skin.

Just didnt work for me
Reviewed on October 26, 2016

I have been using this product for almost a year now. At first it seen to work but then it just stopped. I continued using it but i got break outs just the same. Not only that my skin got very sensitive to the product, it burn so bad its almost unbearable. My skin is so dry after washing and using the bp to the point it feels as if its going to break. And adding the moisturizer is more torture as it burns my skin as well. Am very disappointing as i was hoping this would work for me.

Slight improvement
Reviewed on October 15, 2016

I bought this product in July and followed it religiously till the end of September. During my journey it started out great I saw the small bumps on my forehead leaving after 3 days, after that I saw no improvement. My face started to dry up really bad around the end of the 2nd week. I wore makeup (not the first week but 2nd when school started) and saw it was getting flaky and cracked on my forehead and around my cheeks. I stuck through with it and it just kept getting worse, my breakouts and the dryness (which was odd because I knew I would dry up but i have really oily skin and didn't think I would be dry/peeling so much). I eventually stopped using the benzoyl peroxide 2 weeks after going to the dermatologist, which stopped the dryness. I stopped using the cleanser a week ago and started using something else and right now I have seen more improvement in my cheeks than when I was on the regimen. It just did not work for me.

Feel confident in your own skin
Reviewed on September 22, 2016

I've had my fair share with the depression and lack of confidence that acne can bring. I tried everything from Retin-a to epiduo to even natural products like Lush. This is the only thing that cleared my skin, and when I say cleared I mean I only get one pimple very rarely. I'm going to try and make this short and sweet, so please if you're considering buying this product just do it. If you're sick of having acne bring you down I highly recommend it. This truly gave me my confidence back

Thank You Acne.org!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2016

So after using the Acne.org regimen for about 3 months now, I've decided to drop by and write my review. This regimen has SAVED MY SKIN and I am very grateful for that! I started using the regimen on 5th June. First, for the cleanser, its recommended to use 2 pumps each time but I only use less than half a pump, lather it well and its cleanses well! I love the cleanser because I find it so mild I don't feel any stretchy feeling after washing! Skin feels soft and supple! So I'm on my third month now and I've yet to finish my 8 oz cleanser! Next, for the benzoyl peroxide treatment, for the first month I used it 2 pumps every time and it didn't burn/sting/extremely dry my skin at all. I started seeing results really like just after 2 weeks. After 1 month my skin cleared up pretty well so for maintenance, I started using 1 pump every time. The same goes for the moisturizer! After 1 month+ I started adding the acne.org 10% AHA into my routine. Oh yes btw one thing I don't like is the price! For a Malaysian like me the currency conversion rate is so high plus the shipping fees! Not budget friendly for a college student, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion! My skin now remains clear with like 1-3 breakouts once in like a month? I used to break out regularly like every day on areas such as my cheeks and forehead. I'll post a before and after pic in the succeee story so if you're interested to see my results, go see! :D

by 407a3574c09a8f271886c2a9d1305817 on 11/16/2016 17:06
Hello my fellow Malaysian, may I know how much was the total cost of this product and how long did it take for the product to arrive. Terima kasih :)