Page 4 of Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 199 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Changed my life!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I've been using the acne.org regimen (including the AHA+) for a little over a month. My face has never been more clear!!! My favorite is probably the AHA; it's helped with my hyper pigmentation and also brightened my face by lightening my freckles. I use the Jajoba oil for my body because I found it made my face too oily. All in all I love this regimen!!

It works!
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I had super bad acne for 3 years. I used every product on the planet to get rid of it but nothing would work! I was just about to consider laser treatment when I figured to give this product a shot. It did take awhile until I started to see results on my skin but it definitely worked and lasted me a long time! the price is good for how long it last. I wish I found this product sooner I still do have acne scars but its clearing up slowly. Also whenever I get a new pimple now they come out very very tiny :)

It really works!!!
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I've had really bad bacne for about 10 years and nothing shifted it until now. Makes me enormously self conscious at the age of 33. Three weeks in and I am noticing a huge difference :) can almost see what I might look like clear skinned..... Just waiting for the scars to clear. Thank you for a great product. I'm from the UK so got stung by shipping charges and it took a while to get here but it works so well I've ordered more (in the bigger sizes).

Great, the only thing that helped me
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

My acne background: I am 23 now. I had some acne in high school but it was not too bad. For some reason, by the middle of college, I started getting pimples consistently on the sides of my nose / inner cheeks / where glasses rest. Because I kept getting pimples there, this area was permanently red and it was embarrassing -- imagine dark eye circles but lower and burnt/red looking! In the past (high school), cleanser and other products, mainly salicylic acid, didn't do much for me and only made things worse, and they didn't help when I got this new kind of acne pattern either.

I had this "inner cheek" acne for 2.5 years and was a big blow to confidence. I was not sure why it started, and still do not. But after looking up the acne.org regiment that I should have tried MUCH earlier, I gave it a shot.

It worked great (just a few drawbacks / considerations, below)!! I have been using the routine for just over a month, but within days I started to notice a difference -- I didn't break out in that area anymore. Since it has only been about 5 weeks, it's hard to say, but I hope it will be permanent. If it rebounds, I will update this review. But since starting, I think I have had maybe 1-2 pimples, and that was when I was inconsistent.

A few things:

I was impatient and only saw the 10% BP product at my local store. While it did work for me and I have pretty much used that, I did notice a LOT of drying going on (the Eucerin Skin Calming lotion, without the cooling menthol, has been very helpful). Just recently, I have switched over to 2.5% BP and have not had any problems so far.

Because I only had localized acne, it was not necessary to apply the BP all over my face, as in the tutorial. I did at first, but it really made my dry in areas that I didn't break out anyway. I have started only applying the BP to the breakout areas and have not had any problems with this.

My skin is still a little red in this area but it getting back to normal since it is not constantly breaking out and itchy and inflamed.

While I have followed the Acne.org regimen, I did not actually order it online from here, just picked out what would seem to work at the local drugstore -- gentle cleanser without any harsh stuff in it, Benzoyl Peroxide, and good non-comedogenic lotion. I am sure the regimen works just as well (and with my 10% BP note above, probably a little gentler).

I had used a gentle face wash for the first couple weeks, but have stopped for about 2 weeks and have not noticed any worse of acne (I was getting way too dry). Instead, I have been just using water and washing gently as in the video tutorial.

My only concern (besides the drying) is knowing how long to use this regimen, and I suppose it is probably not addressing the true problem (why my body wants to make acne in the first place). These are pretty minor compared to finally having an acne solution that is the only one that has worked for me! I hope others have success with this too.

Best Acne Cure Out There
Reviewed on March 19, 2014

I have been using this regimen for about a year now. My skin is amazing. I am 22 and my acne all of the sudden got way worse than the occasional pimple. I went to the dermatologist and have tried almost everything over the counter and was about to give up hope. I used to get little whiteheads all over my T zone and would get terrible under the skin cysts that would last for weeks (mostly on my chin and forehead). It took about 4 months for things to really stop going away, but the wait was worth it. You HAVE to keep going with this regimen to see results and you have to follow exact directions of how to wash you face and apply everything else. Do not give up because you didn't get the results you wanted in 2 weeks. It doesn't work that way! Your skin will get better! I feel amazing and don't have to wear makeup if I don't want to.

Believe it! and it will come true!
Reviewed on February 1, 2014

Hello everyone, i enjoy reading reviews so i decided to make my own for this product. I am a teenager, and i am beginning to have severe acne. I haven't tried A lot of stuff, but enough to call it a lot for me. Anyway, it's been about 6 days ever since i'm using this product. So far, so good. I can't say I've seen changes, but they are slowly and visibly beginning to appear. (If you want to read more about me, please visit my blog at this link :http://www.acne.org/messageboard/blog/7688/entry-28304-acne-can-do-so-much-damage/) First of all, in order for this product to work, you have to sToP complaining. YoU have to thank God that your have this problem because after time, these temporary things go away, and it will make you stronger. So every time i put this on, i always bless and pray to God that this will work. Second, you have to be patient. Being patient is the Most important rule in order for this Regimen to work. If you have no patience, then please practice before you start using this product. Before starting this regimen, I've used Clinique emergency gel-lotion intensif and Clinique spot healing gel. These two products, you could say prepared my skin for dryness. Before the Clinique, my skin was oily. After using Clinique, my skin began to peel and was flaky. Now with the regimen, it's super flaky and super dry. After wearing the regimen on my face the whole day(after my morning routine) my face becomes very itchy and dry. Its okay. I read reviews and i was prepared for this. If your novice to acne, please do some more research and you'll be go to go. Uh, after applying the BP, my skin burns a little but doesn't it always after applying BP?Then my skin turns red and stays slightly pink trough out the whole day. I get new pimples while being on this regimen but they go away in like 2-3 days rather than 2-3 weeks. I have a lot of scars on my forehead, and i don't have bangs so it's hard to live through everyday with everyone seeing your bare face. I hope the scarring goes away aswell. Please read my blog to understand and get a full more clear picture of this regimen. So far, i Do recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from acne. It takes a while for you to see results but don't give up. It's a long process but you make it longer by quitting. Believe it will work and it will come true. That's how i survive in situations like these and it works. Anyway, God Bless everyone. Good luck if your on the Regimen, and For those who are skeptical about this, then please don't hesitate and keep researching until you are fully convinced that this product works. God Bless everyone. We're in this together and we'll fight till the end. :) :)

Nothing Like It.
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

Just like many acne suffers I have tried everything on the skincare isle. I've even tried Proactive, Skin I.D, Murad, and many other products. Every product that claimed to remove acne I was after. Luckily, I ran across a youtube video about someone talking about the regimen. I tried everything else so why not? No more cystic acne!! I am truly amazed about how effective this has been.

Great
Reviewed on March 9, 2014

I seen this on utube. And i was just about to buy is other producted that was like well over 100. So i watch the video this girl said from the start she was doing the video because she wanted to and the company had nothing to do with it. Then she showed how her face was before she started and then shows in slides how her face turned around 200%. So I said why not i bought the cleanser,tearment.moisturizer. I strated about four days ago. I dont have lot of acne but it's there and i dont want it to be. But my face is sooo nice now. I have oil skin and this is helping my skin not produce so much oil. I have tried other thing which left my skin very dry and didnt help. This helped i would recommend this to everyone. It cost less then other things i got and works a lot better. This is my skin care for the rest of my life hands down

Amazing results but for how long?
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I've suffered from acne since the tender age of 13 now 35. I have sensitive combination skin. Very oily in the summer & dry/oily in the winter. Anyone that suffers from Acne knows how it affects our social lives and self esteem. As I grew older and had more money to spend on treating it, I tried OTC products (you name it), proactive (worked for less then a yr), chemical peels (only a temp solution & very expensive), prescription drugs, which didn't help (taxing on your internal health), sodium sulfacetamide 10% and Sulfur 5% cloths. I finally gave the REGIMEN (wondering why my dermatologist never recommended it) a try and it's changed my life. In the first few wks it would burn for a few seconds after applying, drying, peeling, but after two months the changes were amazeballs! I have no signs of acne, cystic acne & even the black heads on my nose are gone. I still get a small zit during that time of the month but thats it & clears away qkly. Normally my skin would flare up everywhere especially on the sides of my face. I recommend this product to everyone, however, knowing your skin helps you determine how much BP to start with. I started with half an index finger length since my face is sensitive. Since my skin can also be naturally oily I don't use much of the moisturizer & only had to use the jojoba oil during the first few wks for the tough peeling/dry days. Jojoba oil is great for my cuticles & other things so I keep it around. There are days that I feel comfortable enough to use a whole index finger length of BP. On days that I'm peeling I use a facial brush while I cleanse with the regimen cleanser. This helps loosen up your peeling flakes & cell turnover (once a month)..it's been about 8+ months of using the regimen religiously and exactly. My main concern now is how long will this miracle last and does your skin eventually become immune to the BP? Please comment below if you've been using this for over a yr & still loving it. Thx

Update: after about 6 months of using these products I have noticed rash type bumps all over my forehead and face. I tried giving my face a break and it just went crazy! I am now back to searching for something else because it appears that this can be harsh. Your skin will also act out immediately after you stop.

Best treatment ever
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I am 37 and have suffered from acne since I was a teenager. I was able to keep it under control using the birth control pil, but when I stopped taking it with a view to getting pregnant, my acne surfaced again after a couple of months. I never expected to still have acne at 37 and it really affected my self esteem. I was feeling terrible, avoided to go out as much as possible, and it came to a point where I considered getting back on birth control, simply because I felt so bad about myself. I don't know how I stumbled across the acne.org website, but I wish I had done so 20 years ago. I tried the regimen and it worked wonders for me. To be honest, I did consider quitting a few times since it did get worse before it got better, but I kept coming back to the site, reading the reviews, and after about 4 weeks, my skin had already cleared up a lot. It isn't perfect yet, but it is better than it has ever been, so even if it doesn't improve anymore, I am the happiest person. My skin is still pretty dry/red/flakey, but I have recently started using glycerine (mixed with water) and this has helped a great deal. So to those of you out there who have tried everything, I can only recommend that you give this a try. It'll be hard at times, but just think about why you started using the product to begin with. This may just be the one thing that finally works. I have never bothered to write a product review, simply because they were never worth it, but with this one I really felt I owed it to everyone out there.