Page 3 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 328 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Thumbs all the way up
Reviewed on August 26, 2016

I've tried every product under the sun including two rounds of Accutane, acne always came back. This regimen is the BEST REGIMEN I've ever came across. You follow the exact directions, and week after week you WILL notice a difference. I'm really happy with this regimen. I feel normal. I don't have to put a pound of make up to hide my skin, let alone feeling like hiding from the world. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. It's been a year and a half and this is a part of my DAILY routine. Just a heads up - GET WHITE PILLOW CASES! It will bleach any colored sheets & pillow cases.. but clear skin is SO worth it. Remember there is NO cure for acne - not even Accutane - the key to clearer skin is consistency, patience, and FAITH that it will get better. I hope that all of my fellow acne suffers get clear because I know how it can take over your life. You will feel so free when it goes away!

by MagieMagana on 08/31/2016 07:12
I totally agree! I spent 500 dollars on this oro gold cream and suck. This stuff is the deal:)
Not for sensitive skin....
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

I know loads of people on here have had wonderful success with the regimen, but I thought I'd chip in my two cents to say that I, personally, did not.... I followed the rules down to a tee, added jojoba oil to my moisturisers, built up the bp slowly, etc. etc. but even after a year on the regimen my skin still couldn't handle using bp twice a day. It was just constantly bright red, dry, irritated and sore to the point where I could barely move it most of the time. Not a pleasant experience at all, it was unbearable and my skin felt utterly destroyed. Then to make matters even worse when I came off it I had the worst breakout of my life with horrendously severe cystic acne all over my face. My conclusion is that it might be great for some people, but it's definitely not suitable for people with sensitive skin like me.

Good product - horrible delivery time!
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

I purchased the product for my teenager who has moderate to severe acne. Five weeks into the regimen and it is working well. However, his skin is flaking a lot and I have recently purchased another month's supply and added the Jojoba oil which I hope will be of significant benefit. Having said that, I am really displeased with your "free" shipping service. This is the second order and each time it took a full TEN (10) days to get here! And you're not shipping from Manila or Mumbai! It's coming from California to Florida, and the timeframe should be within 3-5 days max. Horrible shipping times. To make matters worse, it was left outside my house at 9:30 PM where it rained overnight and the box was wet when we saw it at 8 AM. Nobody rang the bell. I guess that is too much effort for FedEx??!!

by LadyPink on 10/18/2016 00:45
That is so frustrating! I was considering this product, but still thinking about it...
Oof
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

Okay so I've been using this regimen for about 11 weeks now. I had suffered from mild acne from ages 13-17. My freshman year of college my skin got clear and I had no scars or anything. But this summer I broke out while on vacation pretty badly with a lot of whiteheads and zits, and nothing seemed to really help heal it so I started this regimen. It burned and made my face red and broke me out a bit more for the first week. But after my skin began to clear up. The only thing is this regimen makes it to where every time I have a zit it leaves behind a scar that lingers forever. I rarely pick or touch my face. I get a zit here and there still but they fade quickly, but scar. I've been using toners and dark spot corrector serums to help speed the process and they've helped a bit. All in all this regimen works well in clearing up your acne quickly, but I'm afraid to see what happens if I choose to stop following it. Also if you skip out on moisturizing once or twice your skin will dry out and get all flaky and gross instantly. I have oily skin and despite that the benzoyl peroxide makes it extremely dry. If anyone has any new tips for the hyperpigmentation that would be great. I have tried derma rolling(which worked before I was on this regimen but the one time I did it with the regimen I had a bad reaction, you can't do it unless you skip the BP, which leads you to break out), potatoes, lemons, exfoliation, dark spot serums, toners, pretty much everything. Oh yeah btw don't use the glycolic acid until a month later and don't over use it because it will burn your skin if you use it excessively! (I don't wear makeup ever, I eat healthily, I only drink water, I workout 5-6 times a week) it took me years to finally get clear skin and although I'm glad that the zits are gone, the fact that I have all this hyperpigmentation is pretty aggravating and definitely diminishes my self-esteem.

by Eno30 on 11/29/2016 19:16
Have u tried AHA for the hyperpigmentation?
Great for the occasional blemish
Reviewed on August 17, 2016

I've had acne since i was thirteen and i've bought the regimen, proactiv, acnefree, etc many times. I would say these products are for the average joe with decent skin. It will not eliminate acne but it may help keep it at bay for those who are in the beginning stages. Not great for those who have struggled with it for quite sometime as you'll need to address it in a different way (diet, sleep, hormonal etc). So although this did help a little, it didn't prevent the inevitable. The odds were stacked against this regimen for me as acne runs in my fathers side of the family. Look into what causes acne and you'll better understand. None the less, great for the average joe who still has hope to preventing the acne from getting worse.

advice
Reviewed on August 13, 2016

hi,i will like to find out if its way to use like the soap you use for bathing on your face after using the facial cleanser to wash your face and also i will like to find out if you can use your body lotion as a moisturizer also

Finally something that works
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

I did not have acne during my teen or young adult years, but began to get really bad adult acne in my mid 40's. I am now in my mid 50's and have tried many products and saw various dermatologists over the years, but nothing seemed to work. It may have worked for a few weeks, but soon returned even worse than ever. I began my acne.org regimen on March 26, 2016 and initially I thought just another product that won't work, because I did not see any results in the first two weeks, but had a lot of dry flaky skin. I contacted a very nice lady at acne.org and she told me to be patient and continue to use the regimen as directed because for some people it may take longer to get results. And, to my surprise my acne has cleared up in four months. I never thought the large cystic acne would ever go away. I followed the regimen as directed the entire time and it worked! I continue to use the face wash and moisturizer daily. If I have a small breakout, I will use the Benzoyl again and within a week the breakouts are battled. Thank you acne.org for producing this awesome product.

I truly recommend & love this
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

I started getting small pimples on my cheeks never really on my forehead nor chin until about 10 months ago. I started getting small pimples in between my eyebrows & above. I never really worried about them because I was so used to getting small/medium sized ones on my cheeks. I would try everything to anything to get rid of them. I tried many drug store cleansers, exfoliaters, creams, everything!!!!!! I also tried homemade masks and nothing worked. About 9 months ago I started to notice bumps under my skin and they would hurt I even made the mistake of popping it while it was still under the skin & not noticeable & I made it so much worse. It turned out I was getting cystic acne. I applied everything from ice to zit cream to even vapor rub because of a video I watched. After that it was not as noticeable but it was still there. Weeks later I got one of those damn pimples on my chin the place where I had never gotten a single pimple. I felt so bad about myself because even my family would point it out. The day after I got that pimple I went to school and I would cover it with my hand and I did not look at anyone in the face. The was the limit & I decided to take action. I was in class watching reviews about acne products and I came across this. I talked to my parents & they decided to pay for it which I thank them for. The regimen burned & it dried my skin out so bad that my makeup would look really cakey & everyone noticed it was flaky. I was so embarrassed because I couldn't do anything about it. That day I had a date & I was so embarrassed to show him my skin he didn't point it out so that was good. I was mad at this regimen because instead of gelping it made my skin look & feel worse. I was going to stop it after 1 1/2 weeks but I decided to keep going & im glad I did my skin is now so much better & I feel confident not wearing makeup. Thank you Acne.org

Nimegen
Reviewed on August 9, 2016

Basically the doctor gave me nimegen 10mg for my acne. im scared to tried it out because from what i heard, you'll will have an initial breakout first few weeks . im scared because my acne is already a handful to handle. what do you guys think ?

by TP on 08/12/2016 05:36
This product worked for me, but your acne will purge and get worse before it gets better. After trying various acne products, over the past 15 years, this is the only product that has worked for my. I began using this product in March 2016 and it took four months to clear my acne. No other products have cleared my acne like the acne.org regimen, but you will need to follow the regimen as directed.
The Acne regimen
Reviewed on August 2, 2016

I wish i would have taken photos of how ugly my acne was before buying this regimen, my acne builds on my cheeks, chin, forehead, & side temples of my head. My acne leaves dark spots so i do have a lot acne scars but what can i say I've tried almost everything until i decided to try this! It worked sort of; i no longer get no new pimples after 3 months of use, my acne has calmed down i still have acne scars but not as harsh looking as they used to look. Although I'm not a big fan of the moisturizer so i do use Cetaphil lotion instead feels better on my skin. I really encourage anyone who is trying this or is wanting to try this to moisturize! the Benzoyl Peroxide treatment leaves your skin so dry even if you wash your face daily & does cause your skin to peel off if you don't moisturize regularly. I love this product although my skin is not absolutely clear yet but there's a huge difference in my skin, it's more glowing, smoother, & cleaner with a few acne pumps now. I honestly thank Acne.org for this product so much! For a 17 yr old like me suffering from acne since 14 which only got worse through the years i finally managed to control it & give my skin back it's glow. (BTW I did change my diet while using this product during the summer)

In my opinion i would not recommend this for someone with severe acne or very sensitive skin. I did share this with my sister who has sensitive skin & her acne type is different than mine it didn't make a difference for her but that's just my opinion everyone is different so who knows it might work for you.