Page 3 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 207 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

27 year old adult, clear skin :)
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

I had a horrible experience with adult onset acne around the time that I turned 26, the worst acne I've ever had in my entire life. My face was covered in painful, horrible clusters of zits that made me want to cry from the pain and embarrassment.

When one zit popped up, I dreaded the next few weeks because I knew more were coming and it would destroy that part of my face.

I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed antibiotics, but it was a twice-a-day prescription drug plus a topical treatment that cost too much money.

I tried Proactiv and it made it worse

I tried the acne.org regimen with their products, and in just a few months my face is perfectly clear and not a single break out at all. My family and friends have been complimenting me on how beautiful my face looks, because for the past year and a half all they have seen is the red angry patches all over my skin.

This stuff really works, especially if you're an adult and need something gentle.

not working
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

i m using it for more than 2 months and i still have the ecne i used to pus now i have the exreme dryness too...i hate it

HATE this product!
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

My husband bought me this due to all positive reviews. I'm so conscious about my acne though I only have moderate acne less than 10 perhaps. I tried it as instructed but after few days my acne worsen and I never had these much acne in my entire life. Looks horrible! I stopped using it! Now, I need to find way to heal all the acne that this product brought in.

I don't recommend this product, it's not for everybody. WORST PRODUCT ever!

It worked!
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I've been on the regimen for 10 months, my skin is completely clear. I used 5% because where I live I can't find 2.5% and it works fine. Sometimes I might get 1 pimple but nothing really bad and it will clear up fast. I notice the only time I get any is when I veer off the regimen slightly.

4 days and already an improvement!!! (Suffer with Moderate Acne)
Reviewed on May 14, 2014

Here's my acne story.

I had always suffered from moderate to severe acne on my face, back and chest most of my young adult life (11-15 yrs). At the age of 16 with the help of Dianette and various creams I was able to have clear-ish skin with mild break outs from time to time. Recently (at 21 nearly 22) I had an operation and became so low and ill my acne came back with vengeance. I was covered - Neck, back, face, chest and even all over my shoulders and I started to become really depressed.

I was trying so many things to try and clear it up including holistic treatments (which really dont make much difference), everything seemed to irritate my skin further and make it worse UNTIL I read up properly about the regimen and began to follow the step by step process.

I am only 4 days in and have seen a HUGE improvement. My spots are all drying over and beginning to heel and all the small bumps which covered my neck and forehead are slowly disappearing. I am hoping that in a couple of weeks I may be nearly back to normal (fingers crossed). I'm only seeing a tiny improvement on my chest, but I am only 4 days in and expect to see some results in the near future.

Please give this regimen a go if you are suffering - its well worth it!

please read this !!
Reviewed on May 6, 2014

ok so i tried this product and it changed my whole life because it got rid of all my acne. I kept using it normally but later on and later, my skin got really dry the end of the year i started getting rashes and all that. my face has never went back to the same as it was before, i could not stop thinking about my acne and why this product did this to me. then i found out i was allergic to the wash cleanser . I'm so mad because i loved this product because the regimen changed my life its the best!! but later on it gets my face dry and i have irritation that did not go away and its so hard to find something that worked as good as this.

Gave me deep (and slow healing) cystic acne
Reviewed on May 3, 2014

Got the regimen, followed it precisely from drying wait time to towel patting and treatment measurements etc. 3 weeks later this is the worst my skin has been in its history. I had mild mostly hormonal acne that was superficial and healed quickly but I was in the silly pursuit of no-pimple skin. I know have these deep pimples that are purple/dark (no I did not touch/bruise them). My skin is terrible and I regret ever touching the regimen, it's been over weeks and I can still feel these deep painful bumps. I hate this so much :'( I wish I never found the regimen

by AmberSue on 05/27/2014 11:19
It's a purge. If you truly want results stick with the regimen.
Finally!
Reviewed on April 27, 2014

After years of struggling with pimples I have finally found something that works! Thank You Acne.org

I've learnt a lot from these products!
Reviewed on April 25, 2014

Firstly I live in England so getting this kit posted to me turned out to be a very expensive move but once which I don't regret.

I have had oily and spot prone skin since I was about 15 (I'm now 19). I have tried every product ever and haven't found anything as good as this. The instructions are so helpful on how to use each individual product and I follow them very strictly now. At first I thought my skin was going to fall off my face, the introduction of the new products was very hard for my skin to deal with causing it to be very dry, painful and red, this lasted around 3 weeks until my skin gradually got used to the benzoyl peroxide. I highly recommend sticking with it though, I thought about stopping but I read reviews from others and everyone was saying to stick with it and I'm so pleased that I did!

My skin has improved so much, I still have some spots but I am on birth control so I blame this for not being completely clear ( I would rather have spots than babies!). I feel much more confident with my skin and feel that I know so much more about how to treat my skin and what it needs.

The only thing I will say is that the cleanser was just too drying for my face, so when it ran out And my skin had cleared up a bit I switched to Cetaphil which I feel works well as it's not to drying. Also I didn't get on with the moisturiser, it would not sink into my skin and it just didn't feel moisturising enough for me at times, my skin is very oily and it just made it feel worse, Dan recommends the jojoba oil which I would have used if I lived in America and I believe that this would have improved my experience with the moisturiser.

I highly recommend this kit to anyone suffering with spot prone skin ( like real spot prone skin not those people who get one spot and think it's the end of the world) the products are drying but trust me you get through it! If I lived in America then I would be ordering this with the other products that Dan offers but I just can't afford to, however, I will be repurchasing the benzoyl peroxide when mine runs out as I feel that it is the best.

by IcelandicBoy on 06/19/2014 08:53
Hey, order through [link removed] and it automatically converts to GBP. I just bought this product, and it came to £38 with shipping :) x
Destroyed my skin
Reviewed on April 16, 2014

I'm 18 and have had mild to severe acne for the past five or so years and I have never found a product to completely clear up my skin. I was using a product from the dermatologist which helped some, but I still had quite a bit of acne. I decided to try the acne.org products after my friend recommended them but they did not work for me AT ALL. They made my skin so much worse. The Benzoyl Peroxide was way too harsh for my skin. Even when I would just use a small amount, my skin would flake and peel and burn. I didn't help that the cleanser was super drying either. In addition to the dry skin, I had even more acne than I did to begin with! I kept using it in hopes of my skin getting used to it, because thats what all of the reviews said to do, but after 4 months there was no signs of improvement, and my skin wast getting much worse. I stopped using the product about 4 months ago and my skin is still trying to recover from the damage. I switched to Cetaphil gentle cleanser recently and that seems to be working much better. These products are much too harsh for sensitive skin. Definitely do not recommend.