Page 3 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 317 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Scareeeeed
Reviewed on July 25, 2016

My kit just arrived and I am terrified That this products will make skin worse. I have been suffering from acne since I was 14 and I will be turning 18 In a month! My acne was become worse To a point where I don't even want to look at my self. I heard about acne.org on YouTube and I said why not give it a try! I've tried so many products but nothing works, it just makes my skin more dry! When the kit arrived I notice that one of the bottles was used(the Moisturizer).

Rita
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

This is my 6 th day into this regimen it clears my acne drastically but just a slight tingling but overall i will continue using product

Not that happy for one month
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

It's been one month on this treatment and my face has gotten worse, more acne scars, some cystic pimples,dryness and just more pimples I'm not that happy for one month and I don't know if I should go off the regiment or not? Anyone's thoughts? Cuz I could use some information

by ahkneeesuh on 07/28/2016 21:08
I'm almost a month in and I noticed the same thing. My acne was moderate but it has gotten so much worse! Trying to figure out if I should continue as well.
by ImmediateLift on 08/01/2016 15:45
same here
by ClaraZovian on 08/08/2016 12:40
Just wash your face using warer . try it for a month and I guarantee its works out. I ever tried using only water and it works for me
by TP on 08/12/2016 05:29
I initially had the same results; however, I called acne.org to get some guidence, because I thought this was just another product that won't work. The lady I spoke to said sometimes acne will get worse before it gets better and on some people it will take longer before you see results, so I decided to keep using the products and my cystic acne finally cleared up in my fourth month on the regimen. I followed the regimen as recommended for the entire four months. I also tried the Jojoba oil, but that broke out my face, but it is great for dry scalp and feet. LOL. To battle the dry/flaky skin the lady I spoke with told me to use the moisturizer as much as I needed to throughout the day and that worked. I rarely wore any foundation, but I did wear eyeshadow and did my eyebrows. I hope this helps. Stick with it, because after using many expensive products and visits to the dermatologist, this is the only product that has worked for me.
by ahkneeesuh on 08/15/2016 18:08
I've stopped using the acne.org regimen completely and went back to my "go to" routine. Thank goodness my face cleared up. I may add only the Benzoyl Peroxide and AHA for my hyperpigmentation.
The cleanser is the only good product
Reviewed on July 18, 2016

The cleanser is just ok. Not the best one.

The moisturizer arrived in a broken bottle and the whole box was full of it. It seems that they have a packing problem.

The treatment is just awful. It doesn't help. It makes skin worse.

So overall I don't recommend it. There are better products out there.

First day
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This is my first night and this burns so much I don't even have a lot of active acne. I am already regretting this. I only have scars and three active pimples. I don't think I want to continue with this product

by lagaet on 07/21/2016 20:27
did you keep using the product?
Forehead bumps gone!
Reviewed on July 13, 2016

I never ever write reviews but I made an account for this site just to give my input. When i first heard about acne.org I thought it was some kind of hoax because the name itself sounds like a scam and I heard about it from a youtube video and once i looked into it everyone was saying how it was a miracle and i thought it was way too good to be true and must be some sort of promotional scam thing. But I was wrong! I have literally no affiliation whatsoever with acne.org or anything I just saw it on youtube and ordered it. It took awhile to come in (like a week or two i think) and I tried using cetaphil products in the way Dan recommends if you dont want to order the kit but I feel like the kit works WAY better so I would buy the actual kit. My face has completely cleared up in only a week and a half of using it!! I am so so happy I cant stop staring at my skin. My skin before: big red pimples on cheeks, under the skin cysts on temples by my hairline, and tiny bumps all over forehead that you couldnt really see unless the light shined on me in a certain way. It cleared all of this up! (i still have redness and scarring from my cheek pimples but its only been like two weeks). What i am most amazed about it that my tiny forehead bumps all cleared because I have had success with other acne treatments in the past but they NEVER cleared my forehead bumps until this! Highly recommend! I will make a post on my page with tips for using the regimen if you want to read that too!

love this
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

sorry to bust your bubble, but many of these reviews sound similar.. my suspicion rises, but nonetheless, i wont be stopping anyone tonight..

carry on, my friends

Got My Confidence Back!
Reviewed on July 3, 2016

I deliberately wanted to come and write a review because I want people to know that this regimen has definitely worked for me. I read the reviews of others before trying it and saw that some discovered amazing results in a few weeks... well I received results in a matter of days. I've been using the treatment for only a full week as of today and already my face has cleared up and stayed clear. Now, I don't have severe acne most of the time but I do have those rare flare ups where my skin gets red swollen pimples and I get those hard painful ones that you feel like everyone can see. But I can say that so far, my skin has consistently stayed clear and the tone gets more even every day. I'm usually terrible about staying on a routine but when it comes to this stuff I make sure I don't skip on the schedule. Using the acne.org regimen has made it where I don't even wanna wear foundation anymore in fear that it would jeapordize the wonderful results I've had so far. But honestly, I don't even feel like I've needed it. It's truly made my confidence go up & I will definitely continue using this product.

Good Bye Acne
Reviewed on June 29, 2016

I NEVER write reviews but I would like to help someone if possible. Background: Acne runs in my family, all my siblings and parents had it as teens and I never had anything more than a few pimples until I turned 18. I literally woke up one day and had terrible cystic acne. I used Retin-A for years without much success. I have tried every skin treatment possible. If you have adult cystic acne and think absolutely nothing will work without going to a dermatologist, GIVE THIS A TRY! My acne is 85% better in not even three months. It is so worth it.

Now, here are the cons you will have to deal with: Flaky skin, no matter how much you try to moisturize. Time consuming regime. Bleached sheets, costly regime that takes about two weeks to arrive (I find that one kit lasts me about two months, using two pumps of cleanser does not seem necessary to me)

Is it worth it to be able to take photos again, and look good when you have makeup on? Yes. Finding the perfect regime for your skin is not going to happen over night. You have to keep making alterations until you find the perfect balance. Do not give up.

Tips: Start easy with the Benzoyl Peroxide, your skin will tell you when it is ready for more. Use coconut oil instead of jojoba oil if you need additional moisture. Mash up an avacado once per week and use as a facial mask for incredibly soft skin. Do not use any scrubbing devices. Give yourself extra time in the morning to do the regime correctly.

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on June 28, 2016

I just want to say, I never really post a review unless I am VERY pleased with the product and by far, this has worked wonders with my skin!! I've tried just about EVERYTHING you can think of to get rid of my severe acne and nothing has worked as well as this product. I suffered from acne since middle school and I'm 22 now. I was still getting the huge severe cystic acne all around my cheeks and chin. After the first week of using this Regimen, my face has cleared up nearly 100% and I haven't gotten a break out yet! Using this product may make your face really dry but I noticed if you put more moisturizer on it helps with the dryness. Overall, I'm happy as ever and recommend this to anyone tired of their acne!