Page 2 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 354 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Amazing
Reviewed on February 13, 2017

I've been using the regimen for over a year now. It's a big hassle to do all the steps twice a day but I could NEVER LIVE WITHOUT IT!! Seriously. I've had hormonal acne for over a decade and this is such a mild solution compared to scary treatments like accutane or lifelong antibiotics, and no prescription or doctor's visits required. I feel disappointed when I look at pictures of myself before I started using the regimen, I wish I would have started it so much sooner. Also I've come to find the slight sting of the AHA really refreshing. Love you acne.org! ❤ Sometimes when I see people out in public who are struggling with acne I so so so wish I could stop them and tell them about the regimen! But there's nothing worse than people trying to talk to you about your horrible acne. Just have to hope they find it eventually themselves...

by ETSOCAL15 on 02/19/2017 07:13
How many months did it take for you to get clear? Im on my 10th week now and still breaking out. I hope i can get clear as well
I not so sure, help???
Reviewed on February 11, 2017

I'm into my 3rd week and my acne has been pretty much the same, if not worse. I have moderate acne on chin and forehead and have oily skin, and this product hasn't made my skin dry at all. It's like it's not doing anything. Should I continue or nah?

I was also thinking of not moisturising at night so it can dry my skin out, is this a good idea?

by Smooth_As_A_Babies_Butt on 03/12/2017 10:53
No, keep at it 3 weeks is not long enough to judge this program. You are having some pulling of acne to clear all your pores. It is normal to see more pimples at first. It is purging you clean. This program works like magic. If you get too agrivated or dry or bothered then turn drown the BP to once a day or every other day until you skin catches up and regulates itself. Always moisturizer. Not moisturizing will not dry the pimple out it will dry out the surrounding skin and cause more acne. Plus you will flake and skin will be tight. Keep at it.
It actually works for me!
Reviewed on February 1, 2017

I was skeptical at first and I really didn't believe that this would work, it does. I first got my shipment and started using it with no problems at all. I noticed it would dry my face out or sometimes be too aggressive according to the instructions they provide. What works for me is: once per day using the scrub, more than that seemed to be too harsh on my face. **I swear the scrub is the secret to this whole system** I leave it on for about 10 seconds and rinse it away. Usually I will use the benzoyl peroxide 1 or 2 times per day. Sometimes a generous amount and other times just a light coating. The moisturizer is hit or miss for me, it is great but I really don't find myself obligated to using it all the time. My face is CLEAR and I hardly followed acne.org's instructions so that's proof right there that this system will work if done right. Thanks! It's great to be clear!

Not bad
Reviewed on February 1, 2017

The face wash doesn't seem to have anything on it, and the moisturizer is good for hydration. Also the regimen works well! you just have to keep using it in order for your acne to stay away which is kind of annoying. I've been using the regimen alone with only using the moisturizer when I need it and it has faded most of my dark-spots. I recommend the regimen ! Maybe the moisturizer, if you truly have dry skin, otherwise your skin stays oily throughout the day. I don't recommend the face wash though.

Works quick on hormonal acne!
Reviewed on January 27, 2017

I have been on this regimen for 3 weeks and it has cleared my acne, mine is usually on my chin, chaw line and cheeks. My skin is less oily, I did have add in Jojoba oil as it was causing some dryness. I mix the jojoba with the lotion and give it 5-10 min to soak in morning and night. In the past, the only thing that has helped with my acne, that began around age 20 was birth control. The acne.org regimen is wonderful! I also added in Evening primrose oil about 2-3 months ago so it may be a combo of all three. However, the biggest improvement began when I started this line. Worth every penny:)

by bemojarro on 04/07/2017 08:29
just curious, what birth control did you use? I'm wanting to switch mine soon
im starting to get results.....yes to the regimen!
Reviewed on January 23, 2017

i am a 24 year old women...i never really struggled with acne until now!!!!!!! i have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. i am still getting pimples here and there, but they dont last as long as usual now that i am on the regimen. im going to continue with this product for the next 9 weeks and will update you guys . so far so good tho lol!!!

by Mimi90 on 03/06/2017 12:38
Hi i was wondering that do you still have acne or even more acnes during 1st-4th periods? And Is it normal? Because It's my 2nd week but i see no progrees. My acne is getting more. Tq
by Daniela on 03/13/2017 19:10
Update ?
Good but help
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

So I recently bought this acne treatment and I'm currently going through the first week. My acne is already definately improving, it is less irritated and a LOT less visible.

My only problem is the rest of my face (cheeks, chin) where I don't have much acne but still enough to be using the BP on. At the moment I'm only using the BP once a day and then only a pea size amount like it says in the instructions. But my face is really red, irritated, itchy, very dry, my eyes are puffy, and when I apply the BP or moisturizer my skin burns so much.I know it says in the instructions that during the first week my skin will be "red, irritated, and itches while it adjusts to the treatment", but it also says that some people can be allergic to BP. How should I know whether to keep using the treatment? I know a lot of people went through the same thing, so I don't really want to give it up, but what can I start doing so that my irritation goes away?

by GracefulCoast on 02/13/2017 13:00
I can't say for sure whether or not you're allergic but the first few weeks are really tough. I was surprised by how burnt, red and crispy my skin was. I'd say stick with it, just make sure you're keeping all of the products very far away from your eyes. Good luck!
by TrustyFrost on 02/27/2017 05:33
Be very gentle while you wash your face and while you apply the BP and avoid the eyes area completely otherwise I would say give it time and try to use once a day mostly at night.I hope it works for you.
Finally A Solution !
Reviewed on January 15, 2017

I am an adult woman who has struggled with acne like forever! I have tried everything from over the counter products, dermatologists, home remedies, staying inside, the many products at Sephora and have spent endless money on products that simply didn't work for me. It has also been said that acne is tied to what you eat. Well I eat anything I want and using the Acne Regimin has been all I need to keep my acne in check. I am impressed by how much I love these products and I can't believe all the money I wasted. The cleanser is luxurious and clear which I like, the BP product is great also. Subtle but does the job. And the moisturizer is fantastic. The consistency is nice and it goes on smooth. This kit is unlike anything I've ever used before. Bravo to it's creators.

by AnonBuyer on 01/16/2017 20:59
Did you use makeup while on this product?
From proactiv, neutrogena, and even clean clear.
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

I have tried many different routes to try and solve my acne and honestly was even skeptic about paying almost 50$ for this treatment, but.... Let me tell this treatment is not only gentle on my skin but very effective. I purchased my first treatment kit on Oct 23, and by Jan 9 my skin has almost completely changed for the better.

Best of the best
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I can't say I had severe acne but I did suffer from acne. I believe stress was the number one cause of mine and nothing worked until I came across this. 5 stars nothing is better