Page 2 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 325 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Works
Reviewed on September 17, 2016

Product seems to work but shipping is an absolute joke. Paid $12 for expedited shipping which still took 7 business days.

It works!
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

This is the only treatment that we found that worked for my teenage son! Over the course of two years, he's tried everything except Accutane - which he couldn't use due to a liver issue. But he's tried light therapy, laser therapy, aesthetician, strict dietary restrictions, antibiotics, dermatologists, and all Rx and OTC topicals known to man. As a last resort, I said "Let's try this" - he was hesitant as he was sure it was going to be like all the others, but to our surprise, it actually worked to clear him up! He had moderate acne, not super severe acne, but it was enough that we spent thousands of dollars trying to find the right treatment. He felt like two days after starting the treatment, he was noticing a difference. It probably took a good 2 months for it to completely clear up. And his skin looked great! It was actually smooth! I never thought his skin would look so great again! Very thankful we found acne.org!

made my skin worse
Reviewed on September 7, 2016

I been using the regimen for one month already and my acne is getting worse. My skin got very dry and started to peel a lot . It looks ugly when i try to cover up the dryness and peeling. I reduced the application to using it every other day hope it works. I have dry skin as well so maybe this will not work for me either. Im so turned off by this product that made my skin worse than it already was.

by aringa on 09/13/2016 20:26
You need to read everything on this site... are you using it as its written on instructions? Its normal that you are peeling....
by Kylee012010 on 10/26/2016 15:50
You have to stick it out and use the AHA when your skin is ready!
by SmilingEpee on 12/07/2016 02:30
I had to do the same thing because my skin was getting extremely dry and painful. I only used it for 3 weeks because my acne got so much worse.
acne regimen
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

The Acne regimen is an absolute miracle. I only been on the regiment for a little over a month now, and my skin looks better than it ever has. My confidence has been restored and i don't feel ashamed about my skin anymore. I didn't have severe acne but i did have hyper pigmentation and it is slowly fading away . I feel as if I don't have to cover my face up with makeup anymore, and that truly makes me happy. Finding this acne regimen is such a blessing to me and I am so thankful because i'm able to feel pretty again.

10 Weeks and no improvement
Reviewed on August 31, 2016

I follow the regimen diligently and I use AHA. My acne is just as bad as it was before, plus all my scars last way longer. It's very aggravating, because Dan guarantees that it will work for you if you follow the steps. I had complete faith in this because of that, and it was incredibly depressing when I got no results.

by 396905_1443951001 on 12/06/2016 02:07
10 weeks is too soon to already use the aha. Give your skin time to get adjusted to the treatment first before adding the aha. It takes about 3-4 months to notice a change if u follow the regimen exactly how Dan says to
Best acne product there is!!
Reviewed on August 31, 2016

Wow!! I've only used this stuff for one week and totally convinced! Best product ever! Kinda strong, but who cars, its actually working:,) So happy, can't wait to see furthermore results. Thanks acne.org!

Hurts too much
Reviewed on August 26, 2016

I knew when I was buying the product that it would dry out my skin and make it red for the first couple of weeks, but it dried out my skin to the point that I was constantly in pain and my acne was actually getting worse. If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Thumbs all the way up
Reviewed on August 26, 2016

I've tried every product under the sun including two rounds of Accutane, acne always came back. This regimen is the BEST REGIMEN I've ever came across. You follow the exact directions, and week after week you WILL notice a difference. I'm really happy with this regimen. I feel normal. I don't have to put a pound of make up to hide my skin, let alone feeling like hiding from the world. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. It's been a year and a half and this is a part of my DAILY routine. Just a heads up - GET WHITE PILLOW CASES! It will bleach any colored sheets & pillow cases.. but clear skin is SO worth it. Remember there is NO cure for acne - not even Accutane - the key to clearer skin is consistency, patience, and FAITH that it will get better. I hope that all of my fellow acne suffers get clear because I know how it can take over your life. You will feel so free when it goes away!

by MagieMagana on 08/31/2016 07:12
I totally agree! I spent 500 dollars on this oro gold cream and suck. This stuff is the deal:)
Not for sensitive skin....
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

I know loads of people on here have had wonderful success with the regimen, but I thought I'd chip in my two cents to say that I, personally, did not.... I followed the rules down to a tee, added jojoba oil to my moisturisers, built up the bp slowly, etc. etc. but even after a year on the regimen my skin still couldn't handle using bp twice a day. It was just constantly bright red, dry, irritated and sore to the point where I could barely move it most of the time. Not a pleasant experience at all, it was unbearable and my skin felt utterly destroyed. Then to make matters even worse when I came off it I had the worst breakout of my life with horrendously severe cystic acne all over my face. My conclusion is that it might be great for some people, but it's definitely not suitable for people with sensitive skin like me.

Good product - horrible delivery time!
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

I purchased the product for my teenager who has moderate to severe acne. Five weeks into the regimen and it is working well. However, his skin is flaking a lot and I have recently purchased another month's supply and added the Jojoba oil which I hope will be of significant benefit. Having said that, I am really displeased with your "free" shipping service. This is the second order and each time it took a full TEN (10) days to get here! And you're not shipping from Manila or Mumbai! It's coming from California to Florida, and the timeframe should be within 3-5 days max. Horrible shipping times. To make matters worse, it was left outside my house at 9:30 PM where it rained overnight and the box was wet when we saw it at 8 AM. Nobody rang the bell. I guess that is too much effort for FedEx??!!

by LadyPink on 10/18/2016 00:45
That is so frustrating! I was considering this product, but still thinking about it...