Page 2 of Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 199 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Stick with it and it will really work
Reviewed on June 23, 2014

I tried doxocycline, minocycline, and a bunch of other over the counter products which did absolutely nothing. My acne was at its worst and i was desperate to find the quickest solution to fixing my face. I then tried the Regimen by Acne.org and I can't be much happier! The week by week guide they gave me(its also on the website) was accurate and by 2 months I had zero pimples left on my face. The only thing I have now 3 almost 4 months into it is the red acne scars on my face which really arnt that bad and are gradeually fading away. This system works way better then Proactiv or any of that over the counter stuff, I thought that because Proactiv didnt work for me that the regimen wouldnt work for me either as it seems to be the same ingredients. Proactiv is garbage and I have no idea what they are putting in that stuff but it certainly isnt what is in the Regimen. If you want a clear face as bad as I did then put 100% effort into making sure you are staying fully commited to the Regimen and I promise you you will get the results you want. P.S. my favorite product is the AHA. I put it on after the Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment and it seems to make my scars disappear faster although it does make your face slightly more red the day after but I dont mind that.

Adult Acne
Reviewed on June 19, 2014

Getting use to this product takes time, but it was worth the wait. I have been using this product since Fall 2012 and have little to no skin issues now. As maintenance, I only need to use it once a day and can even skip a day here or there. However, if I completely stop then it starts to come back. I used Accutane many years ago and due to never ending stress I started to break out again, but thanks to the Regimen I have been able to control it and it cost less than the $65 a month I was spending on a prescription from my Dermatologists.

27 year old adult, clear skin :)
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

I had a horrible experience with adult onset acne around the time that I turned 26, the worst acne I've ever had in my entire life. My face was covered in painful, horrible clusters of zits that made me want to cry from the pain and embarrassment.

When one zit popped up, I dreaded the next few weeks because I knew more were coming and it would destroy that part of my face.

I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed antibiotics, but it was a twice-a-day prescription drug plus a topical treatment that cost too much money.

I tried Proactiv and it made it worse

I tried the acne.org regimen with their products, and in just a few months my face is perfectly clear and not a single break out at all. My family and friends have been complimenting me on how beautiful my face looks, because for the past year and a half all they have seen is the red angry patches all over my skin.

This stuff really works, especially if you're an adult and need something gentle.

not working
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

i m using it for more than 2 months and i still have the ecne i used to pus now i have the exreme dryness too...i hate it

HATE this product!
Reviewed on May 26, 2014

My husband bought me this due to all positive reviews. I'm so conscious about my acne though I only have moderate acne less than 10 perhaps. I tried it as instructed but after few days my acne worsen and I never had these much acne in my entire life. Looks horrible! I stopped using it! Now, I need to find way to heal all the acne that this product brought in.

I don't recommend this product, it's not for everybody. WORST PRODUCT ever!

It worked!
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I've been on the regimen for 10 months, my skin is completely clear. I used 5% because where I live I can't find 2.5% and it works fine. Sometimes I might get 1 pimple but nothing really bad and it will clear up fast. I notice the only time I get any is when I veer off the regimen slightly.

4 days and already an improvement!!! (Suffer with Moderate Acne)
Reviewed on May 14, 2014

Here's my acne story.

I had always suffered from moderate to severe acne on my face, back and chest most of my young adult life (11-15 yrs). At the age of 16 with the help of Dianette and various creams I was able to have clear-ish skin with mild break outs from time to time. Recently (at 21 nearly 22) I had an operation and became so low and ill my acne came back with vengeance. I was covered - Neck, back, face, chest and even all over my shoulders and I started to become really depressed.

I was trying so many things to try and clear it up including holistic treatments (which really dont make much difference), everything seemed to irritate my skin further and make it worse UNTIL I read up properly about the regimen and began to follow the step by step process.

I am only 4 days in and have seen a HUGE improvement. My spots are all drying over and beginning to heel and all the small bumps which covered my neck and forehead are slowly disappearing. I am hoping that in a couple of weeks I may be nearly back to normal (fingers crossed). I'm only seeing a tiny improvement on my chest, but I am only 4 days in and expect to see some results in the near future.

Please give this regimen a go if you are suffering - its well worth it!

please read this !!
Reviewed on May 6, 2014

ok so i tried this product and it changed my whole life because it got rid of all my acne. I kept using it normally but later on and later, my skin got really dry the end of the year i started getting rashes and all that. my face has never went back to the same as it was before, i could not stop thinking about my acne and why this product did this to me. then i found out i was allergic to the wash cleanser . I'm so mad because i loved this product because the regimen changed my life its the best!! but later on it gets my face dry and i have irritation that did not go away and its so hard to find something that worked as good as this.

Gave me deep (and slow healing) cystic acne
Reviewed on May 3, 2014

Got the regimen, followed it precisely from drying wait time to towel patting and treatment measurements etc. 3 weeks later this is the worst my skin has been in its history. I had mild mostly hormonal acne that was superficial and healed quickly but I was in the silly pursuit of no-pimple skin. I know have these deep pimples that are purple/dark (no I did not touch/bruise them). My skin is terrible and I regret ever touching the regimen, it's been over weeks and I can still feel these deep painful bumps. I hate this so much :'( I wish I never found the regimen

by AmberSue on 05/27/2014 11:19
It's a purge. If you truly want results stick with the regimen.
Finally!
Reviewed on April 27, 2014

After years of struggling with pimples I have finally found something that works! Thank You Acne.org