Page 2 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 258 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Ughhh
Reviewed on November 3, 2015

I'm well into week 6 and still experiencing cystic breakouts, anybody else having this issue? I don't know if I should stop or continue. Ugh!!

by oyinkan98 on 11/04/2015 04:09
Still breaking out too but not as much as before . But be patient . I am
by Doritos21 on 11/04/2015 18:13
It took me like 5 months to stop breaking out. Stick to it. It'll take time.
by jesniedz on 01/05/2016 06:54
are you following the regimen thoroughly? you have to make sure to follow each step exactly how it is instructed. also, it's important not to skip moisturizing. moisturizing is so important with this regimen. dryness leads to more acne and cysts.
by 489081_1443953490 on 02/03/2016 21:46
Hi do not get discouraged I know this was a few months ago but your skin will get a tad bit worse before it gets better. Mine is completely clear now. If this doesn't work I'm sorry:(
It works! GIVE IT TIME!!!!!!! FOLLOW IT EXACTLY!
Reviewed on October 23, 2015

Okay so it doesn't fade your scars, but it keeps the acne from coming. It took me about a month of using this EXACTLY how it tells you to. And about a month (maybe longer I don't remember) I have no acne. Although I do still have scars, they look way better without the acne making them stand out more. I use this treatment and no other products on my face. When I first started using it I waited about a month and then tried to switch moisturizers to CerVe. That was a terrible idea. My face started to break out again. So I've been using this again and now I'm at this point where my face is clear (besides one or two small zits) and I just ordered more. It is truly worth it. Just be patient. The moisturizer makes my face red yes, but its better than having acne. Also I think the red is caused by the reaction of the BP and glycogen. But in the morning I go a little lighter on the BP and wait a little longer before applying moisturizer and my face seems less red. REMEMBER YOU NEED TO FOLLOW IT EXACTLY AND GIVE IT TIME!!!

Doesn't REALLY help
Reviewed on October 19, 2015

I don't know about other people, but I know about me. Ive been using this product for a long time. 2-3 month. But nothing happened. I don't have huge acnes, but I have little acnes and sometimes a big one pops out. I do what the regimen says, wash my face, use the product (I don't really use the moisturizer) and do it twice a day. But It didn't really work. My acnes just went down by it self after 3-4 days leaving a red or black mark for a long time (Looks really ugly). And I still have a bunch of small pimples on my fore head. Don't know why every one says it works like magic...

by danielskincare on 10/19/2015 11:24
Go to the doctor. The same sort of thing happened to me. The doctor might prescribe you doxycycline.
by 337058_1443949459 on 11/30/2015 16:48
You should be using the moisturizer to restore your skin after using the treatment, otherwise the dryness can causes more acne.
WOW!!
Reviewed on October 16, 2015

Like many other reviewers, I have also tried out a crap load of products that never worked. From Proactive, Clearasil, Clinique, Drugstore products nothing has ever worked except for this! I am pretty much clear now and I have been on this for about 2 months and 3 weeks. I began noticing my skin getting clear at 2 months! I would say my skin was moderate to severe. I had painful cystic acne all over my face.. not in just one area. When I began using this product I had nothing to lose because I gave up on my skin. I am so glad this worked for me but I only use the benzoyl peroxide for my face along with Cetaphil products. I get a pimple here and there only when I use something for my acne scars and marks for the face. The first month and a half were the worst! I was so dry my eyebrows and lips hurt. I also peeled like a snake every single day. But now that my skin got use to it I don't peel and I cut down the benzoyl to a pump day/night.. sometimes only once a day. You really need to wait on this product to work because I have tried products out there that work the second day after using it and a few months in my skin would go back to the way it use to be. The benzoyl is the best product I have ever used. All I really have on my face now is acne scars :( but it's awesome to put makeup on and see no bumps! People don't stare at my skin as much as they use to and I feel more confident in myself. If you are hesitant to try this and you have lost hope just try it out for a few months. It could work for you!

by 489081_1443953490 on 02/03/2016 21:58
Update- I have now been using this for a total of almost 7 months and I am completely clear guys! I can not thank God enough for giving me clear skin with this regimen. As stated above, I did use this regimen for about 2 months until my skin began showing results. After that I continued to use only the benzoyl peroxide by itself along with cetaphil products. In December 2015, I began using the Acne.org Glycol Acid and I believe that product made my skin go from having a few breakouts a month to having no breakouts at all. If you are consistent with it your skin will have no breakouts. If you are left with acne scars please look into [link removed] because that faded my hyper pigmentation and the indents in my skin tremendously! Good luck in your journey to clearer skin :)
by 489081_1443953490 on 02/03/2016 22:08
The website is banish acne scars.. sorry the link was removed..
WOW!!
Reviewed on October 16, 2015

A Gift By God
Reviewed on October 13, 2015

I've now been using the acne.org regimen for about 4 months now and to tell you the truth, i have never seen my skin this clear. i have been struggling with acne ever since the summer going into 7th grade (middle school) i used to try and hide my face from others and wear a lot of makeup so that my acne and pimples could be invisible to the eye, and that didn't work. i was also seeing a dermatologist at the time, and he was prescribing me different medicines to take orally and different face topicals that would work okay for the first month and then everything just started getting worse again. :( 8th grade year came and my skin was so clear and i was so happy! i thought that my skin was going to stay that way forever and ever and i thought i was doing everything fine.. wrong. come October and November my face had acne all over the place and not to mention i also started to get some on my chest and back. my dermatologist was prescribing me different pills and face topicals that i couldn't keep track of what he had me take it was just too much. and one day it was really bad.. yes i know the feeling, the feeling that no one is looking at you and they're only looking at your acne.. yeah i know that feeling.. where you dont want to go in public because your too embarrassed with your self.. i know. and it sucks.i started going into depression and started getting angry at myself and telling god and asking him "why me??!!" i started doing research and came across this.. acne.org. ive seen so many youtube videos on how it changed peoples life. and it honestly did mine. i am beyond happy and i thank god for never letting me give up hope. because there is a happy place in the world and you just have to find it.. if you dont have hope and happiness then you have nothing in this world. just know that there always is a solution and you just have to persevere, and never give up on finding hope. :) pleas think about buying this because it really does work and it really does change a person for the better. thank you.

Good
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

I've tried Proactive, which is similar to The Regimen, and I got very similar results. It works pretty well, no doubt, but I'd rather have something that I can use long-term and the ingredients, I feel, are not safe for prolong use. When stopping use, my acne got worse, but I feel that it's a chore to rely on ingredients such as Benzoyl Peroxide on a daily basis to rid of acne. A natural remedy would be more beneficial, in my opinion. The Regimen, same as Proactive, also made my face red, which never subsided after continual use. Neither Proactive nor the Regimen rid of my acne - only reduced it by some. I followed the Regimen, as closely as possible, but the results weren't as others had experienced.

Cleared my skin but too dried
Reviewed on September 18, 2015

Okay so I been using the regimen for a little over a year. It worked wonders for my skin I have oily cystic prone skin moderate acne. I followed the regimen to the T. Every single step and instruction for a complete 3 months my skin was completely cleared not one single acne at all but my skin was excessively too dry not to mention my skin is oily but it dried out my skin too much it hurt to smile or even talk because it became so dry and tight. I stopped using the regimen since my acne was gone and decide to buy moisturizing cleaners and that was good for my skin so I bought Lush products (mask of magnanimity, dark Angels , and cosmetic warrior) my skin kept clear for another 4 months then I ran out of my lush products and my skin was not dry anymore so I decided to just buy a gentle cleanser (cetaphils) then out of no where my skin broke out only on my forehead terrible cystic acne and I haven't been able till this day to get rid of my cystic acne on my forehead. I went back to using the regimen for just 2 weeks but my skin is starting to crack and become extremely dry again. I love these products it does its job but it's extremely over drying to my skin.

Very serious allergy
Reviewed on September 12, 2015

I got the set a week ago. The first time use it, and got very serious allergy reaction from it. The whole face swell and red, and super itchy. Have to go to doctor because of it. I am usually not very sensitive to skin product. So be super careful when you buy it.

by SilverPeppers on 12/08/2015 20:26
I just started using it yesterday. The same thing is going on w/ my skin, what did your doctor tell you???
by SilverPeppers on 12/08/2015 20:26
The Regimen by Daniel Kern is simply put the best.
Reviewed on August 28, 2015

Anyone out there who has acne needs to get on this regimen. Three months in all I can say is that it is a miracle cure.

by huccilips on 09/05/2015 08:09
Just curious is to what's the difference between this and other products? I bought it this morning and just wondering. I've tried a lot of different stuff and im paranoid it's going to be like everything else I've tried
by VibrantDibble on 09/24/2015 11:54
@huccilips. I thought the same. as I have literally tried EVERYTHING there is to clear acne. my skin was pretty bad I had acne on my cheeks and forehead and I've been three months into the regimen and for once I can say this product is amazing! my skin is 100% clear, all I'm left with is a but of scaring but apparantly that will go after a while :)