Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 198 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Worked wonders! Even if your a heavy makeup user
Reviewed on July 23, 2014

Well to start, hey guyss I'm Gabby lol I'm a 17 year old girl. I've tried so many products and even saw a dermatologist (FOR A YEAR) -waste of my time- I had excessive redness and I would say a little more than a fare amount of acne. I started this product in April, and it's amazing. It doesn't even do the whole "it's going to get worse before it gets better thing" it just starts to work! As of now my skin has dramatically changed. The redness along with the acne and blackheads have gone down so much! I'm not 100% clear but that is my fault most likely due to the make up I wear (liquid foundation, blush, bronzed etc) even with my daily make up use it still worked wonders! And as much of a difference it makes when you follow the steps to the letter. If your a bit of a slacker at times it still works magic! And when your skin starts clearing up more and more as you use it, the complements feel amazing to get all the time! Such a confidence boost!

PS! IT DOESNT STING OR BURN LIKE OTHER PRODUCTS! That was a HUGE thumbs up for me!

Great until you stop using it..
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

Ive used the regimen for 3 moths it cleared all my acne except a few pimples, a week after i ran out i started getting my acne back 2 weeks after i have full blown acne, my advice don't but the cleanser its a waste of money just buy the bp and moisturizer. and if you plan to solve your acne in the long term this isn't the product your looking for.

Help!!!
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

This product cleared up most of my acne within the second week of using it , I was super excited ,unfortunately I veered off of the treatment one night and I broke out bad I still continued to proceed with the regimen as instructed but my acne is back what do I do?

Amazing
Reviewed on July 18, 2014

I ordered the trial kit and have used it for about two weeks so far. It's really amazing! The first few days I only applied the bp treatment on the really bad areas of my face. It was very drying and my skin was flaky, could not even apply makeup. But after those first days, it was bearable and I started to apply the bp all over my face. After about 6 days on the treatment, my skin was starting to heal itself: pimples were smaller and reaching the surface quicker to disappear quicker. My pores seem more refined and my skin has an overall healthy glow. I'm now bumping up the bp to twice a day and have ordered the 8oz kit. Nothing else has ever worked this way for me. Can't wait to see further results! Definitely give this product a try if you've had stubborn acne for years!

Didnt work for me
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

I waited for so long before writing this. I have paid a lot of money to get this to Europe, and I have been using it religiously for the last four months, hoping it can change my life due to the amount of good reviews it has online.

Before starting this, I had a couple of pimples per week.. nothing dramatic.. I could not still stand it, so I decided to buy this product. I can say that this is the biggest mistake ive ever made. My face is ten times worse than it was. It's all flaky (and no, it didnt disappear with time), and I have pimples in areas i didnt have them before. In the first two months, i thought it could be an initial breakout or so, but no. This product simply didnt work for me. I wish I never bought it.

by robgon78 on 07/20/2014 09:26
Try using less BP, I know on the regimen mentions to use high amount of BP, but use less and see if that works. Afterwards apply moisturizer. For BP, sometimes using less is more. Hope that helps
amazing results in little time!
Reviewed on July 10, 2014

I had very bad acne for a few months so after reading a few reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase this set. Honestly, that was the best decision I could've made. I have been using this for three weeks now (along with face peels every other week) and I can say that my skin is SO much better! I went from constant breakouts all over my cheeks, forehead, and chin to a few pimples every now and then. It has even helped me cure some of my body acne! I was one of those people who wanted to see immediate results and looking back that is exactly what I got. On the downside, The Regimen is very harsh so it will be a short term treatment for me. Also, the benzoyl peroxide made my skin dry and a weird texture despite the fact that the moisturizer is very strong but that is just a small price you have to pay for the results.

The only product that worked
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

My daughter had mild acne for the last two years. I took her to several dermatologist and no cream worked. I came across acne.org and I decided to give it a try after I read the reviews. I ordered the products one time but somehow due to a glitch in the internet I was told I ended up ordering a year supply. After I requested for a refund and sent the products back, I was able to get my money back even though it took me a few weeks to get the credit. Bottom line, my daughter was very happy to use these products and she has asked me to order them again. The products have really worked and she is clear of acne. I highly recommend using these products, they really work.

As long as you stick with the regimen and follow the directions - it will work!
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I typically don't write reviews but, I feel so compelled to do so because the regimen is soooo effective! My acne began after I gave birth to my son and worsened as I used make up to cover it up. My advice would be to follow the directions on acne.org and stick to it! I would also recommend using very little benzo peroxide when first starting because I used too much and my face was extremely dry, itchy, and flaking. NOT FUN. I started the regimen in april and I wanted to give up after a month or so because new pimples erupted on my face! But this is NORMAL. Thank God I stuck through it because now (june) my face is clear! I used all drug store products. I lovvvve the results and I urge you to try it AND STICK TO IT! ☺☺☺

Superior from everything else I've tried
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

I had clear skin my entire life until suddenly my skin broke out when I turned 30. I have no idea what caused my hormone imbalance but it gave me mild to moderate adult acne that got worse over time from trying all different medication: over-the-counter and prescription drugs, both topical and oral plus some facial peels. My skin is sensitive that Retin-A burned my skin and just causes even more breakout. My acne got severe to the point that I was candidate for Accutane treatment. But in the course of several trial and error with my dermatologist, I also incurred Stevens Johnson, an extreme bad allergic reaction to antibiotic that contained sulfa so Accutane was removed from my options. While I recovered from the rashes, with most scars already fading or have already faded, my acne remained unstoppable. I had some successes but my acne always came back with a vengeance around my menstrual cycle. I was desperate and I know I am partly to blame because I tend to over use topical treatments and wash my face excessively. My skin got extremely dry with uneven skin tone because of hyper pigmentation. How does one treat acne and dry skin at the same time anyway? Acne.org Regimen is far more superior that the other ones I've tried without any adverse reaction. I got my natural skin tone and texture back! No more dry and dark patchy skin! And it's clearing up my acne incredibly well! It has been just two months since I tried the free sample. The one and only one complain I have is that I broke out initially with cystic pimples on my neck. BUT they go away faster now and does not leave any scar when I know for a fact that my skin is prone to scarring. I think everything in this kit is essential to finally conquering this acne problem. The cleanser is mild and non-irritating; best of all, no over-powering scent. The benzoyl peroxide is truly effective. You can see the zit reduce it's size and fade away completely in a couple of days or at worst, a week. I noticed that healing time got even shorter once my skin have adjusted to the treatment. Last but not the least, the moisturizer, a miracle trapped in a pump! Actually, I don't know which part of this set exactly made the most positive difference in my skin. I just know that used together and in their prescribed amount and frequency lead to great improvement. I am 33 now and I don't ever want to worry about pimples again. This seems to be the regimen that works best and I don't mind keeping it as long as it keeps my acne under control. I've seen major clearing happened already in as little as two months so I am feeling positive about it. I highly recommend. If I hadn't used other medication or gone to dermatologists and used just this, I probably have saved a lot of time and money. I also recommend in addition to using this kit properly to also use raw organic honey as face mask every now and then to remove the dry flakey skin the benzoyl peroxide might cause. Overall great product!

Stick with it and it will really work
Reviewed on June 23, 2014

I tried doxocycline, minocycline, and a bunch of other over the counter products which did absolutely nothing. My acne was at its worst and i was desperate to find the quickest solution to fixing my face. I then tried the Regimen by Acne.org and I can't be much happier! The week by week guide they gave me(its also on the website) was accurate and by 2 months I had zero pimples left on my face. The only thing I have now 3 almost 4 months into it is the red acne scars on my face which really arnt that bad and are gradeually fading away. This system works way better then Proactiv or any of that over the counter stuff, I thought that because Proactiv didnt work for me that the regimen wouldnt work for me either as it seems to be the same ingredients. Proactiv is garbage and I have no idea what they are putting in that stuff but it certainly isnt what is in the Regimen. If you want a clear face as bad as I did then put 100% effort into making sure you are staying fully commited to the Regimen and I promise you you will get the results you want. P.S. my favorite product is the AHA. I put it on after the Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment and it seems to make my scars disappear faster although it does make your face slightly more red the day after but I dont mind that.