Acne.org The Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 204 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Good
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

Everything is perfect but the moisturizer is the worst. Fix the moisturizer and it will be 5 stars.

Works Wonderfully
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

I've been using acne.org's benzoyl peroxide treatment for a little over a year now. Last summer, I was suffering from anxiety and low-self esteem caused by a sudden and more severe than I'd ever before experienced bout of acne. The stress and anxiety caused a lapse in my normally healthy eating habits, which only led to more breakouts. Acne.org first gave me the most important thing: hope. After several months, if gave me the thing I'd been seeking for a very long time: a cure! After using the treatment for a year, I rarely experience breakouts--when I do, they are small and manageable, and disappear quickly. I rarely get the same painful pimples that I used to! I did replace the acne.org face wash and moisturizer with my own Keys foaming face cleanser and moisturizer, as I know they are environmentally sustainable and natural products that are also very mild on my skin. I can assure you that the treatment works just as well without the entire acne.org regimen, at least on my skin. I hope that the treatment continues to work for me, and I wish you luck on your journey to healthy, happy skin!

LARGE PORES!!! HELP!!!
Reviewed on August 19, 2014

Acne Runs In My Family My Brother Had it and My Sister, and after My Brother's Acne Cleared Up He Has Had SUPER LARGE PORES Ever Since, I Got Acne last Year and It Has Hit Me HARD and I didnt want to end up having my brother's skin so I Found This Website and Instantly Bought "The Regimen" and I've Been Using This For About 2-3 weeks now and It Has Helped And Has Smoothen My Skin, But The Problem Is MY SKIN DOES NOT LOOK SMOOTH. My Skin May Feel Smooth but Its Coverd In Large Pores, It Has Gotten Really Flakey, and This Does Nothing For Blackheads and WhiteHeads. So Can AnyOne Please Help, I Dont Want Large Pores!

ONLY THING THAT WORKED FOR ME
Reviewed on August 6, 2014

This Regimen is GREAT!! I'm 31 years old and I never had acne as a teenager, it only started about a year ago, I've tried many other products and this is the only one that worked for me. I've been using it for about 6 months now, it took about 2 months to start noticing a difference.

This stuff REALLY works!
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

This review might be a bit lengthy, so I'm going to start off by saying that if you are suffering from acne and sick of trying product after product, PLEASE give the regimen a try. I was skeptical at first to try another 3 step system but for the first time in 10 years I am finally experiencing the clear skin I've always dreamt of.

I started breaking out around age 10. Just some small pimples at first but in a few years I had full blown cystic acne. My self confidence was non-existent and I was SO self conscious of my skin. I refused to make eye contact with people thinking that this way they wouldn't notice my acne. My battle with cystic acne has continued ever since, most likely because of hormones and genetics (thanks Dad.)

I discovered Acne.org a few years ago during one of my many internet searches for how to cure acne. At first I overlooked The Regimen thinking "Oh, its just another 3 step miracle cure that won't actually work for cystic acne". Well, about 2 months ago I became so fed up with my acne that I thought I'd order the free sample kit and give The Regimen a go. My first week of the regimen wasn't smooth sailing. I developed a really itchy rash on the one side of my face. I later discovered that I was allergic to something in the cleanser which isn't very common apparently. However, after switching to the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser, all was well and the regimen started to work its magic.

I'm now about 2 months into the regimen and have the clearest skin I've had in a LONG time. Also, I introduced Dan's AHA+ after a month on the regimen. I just mix a little AHA into my moisturizer at night and have found that this works well for me. The AHA is helping to slowly start fading some of my hyper pigmentation and acne scars. Overall, I couldn't be more grateful for what the regimen has done for my skin, my self confidence, and my life. I whole-heartedly recommend this product to people suffering with acne. Please give the regimen a try, you won't be sorry! <3

Made such a difference
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

I wish I had a before and after picture to prove how much of a difference this regimen has made to my skin within the past year. I have oily skin and have had issues with acne since my early teenage years as an athlete. I've used many drugstore products that have worked, but soon adjusted to my skin and no longer helped clear my acne. Now at 23, I still struggle with acne, especially this past February when I started to break out so much that I needed to see a dermatologist. He suggested I take prescription medicine and come back for a second appointment to pop the cystic pimples and blackheads which I was NOT okay with. I did my homework and looked into acne.org. After my 2 weeks of using the regimen, my cystic pimples on my forehead started to lessen, and after 4-5 weeks, they were completely gone. I am truly amazed by this regimen and still have clear skin. I still have a few acne scars, but in time a few started to fade, including the cystic ones on my forehead. I highly recommend to those who have not tried. You will not regret it!

Worked wonders! Even if your a heavy makeup user
Reviewed on July 23, 2014

Well to start, hey guyss I'm Gabby lol I'm a 17 year old girl. I've tried so many products and even saw a dermatologist (FOR A YEAR) -waste of my time- I had excessive redness and I would say a little more than a fare amount of acne. I started this product in April, and it's amazing. It doesn't even do the whole "it's going to get worse before it gets better thing" it just starts to work! As of now my skin has dramatically changed. The redness along with the acne and blackheads have gone down so much! I'm not 100% clear but that is my fault most likely due to the make up I wear (liquid foundation, blush, bronzed etc) even with my daily make up use it still worked wonders! And as much of a difference it makes when you follow the steps to the letter. If your a bit of a slacker at times it still works magic! And when your skin starts clearing up more and more as you use it, the complements feel amazing to get all the time! Such a confidence boost!

PS! IT DOESNT STING OR BURN LIKE OTHER PRODUCTS! That was a HUGE thumbs up for me!

Great until you stop using it..
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

Ive used the regimen for 3 moths it cleared all my acne except a few pimples, a week after i ran out i started getting my acne back 2 weeks after i have full blown acne, my advice don't but the cleanser its a waste of money just buy the bp and moisturizer. and if you plan to solve your acne in the long term this isn't the product your looking for.

Help!!!
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

This product cleared up most of my acne within the second week of using it , I was super excited ,unfortunately I veered off of the treatment one night and I broke out bad I still continued to proceed with the regimen as instructed but my acne is back what do I do?

Amazing
Reviewed on July 18, 2014

I ordered the trial kit and have used it for about two weeks so far. It's really amazing! The first few days I only applied the bp treatment on the really bad areas of my face. It was very drying and my skin was flaky, could not even apply makeup. But after those first days, it was bearable and I started to apply the bp all over my face. After about 6 days on the treatment, my skin was starting to heal itself: pimples were smaller and reaching the surface quicker to disappear quicker. My pores seem more refined and my skin has an overall healthy glow. I'm now bumping up the bp to twice a day and have ordered the 8oz kit. Nothing else has ever worked this way for me. Can't wait to see further results! Definitely give this product a try if you've had stubborn acne for years!