Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 138 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Effective, versatile, good quality, great bargain...
Reviewed on April 16, 2015

First, I have to admit that I have never been a fan of using jojoba oil 'neat' (meaning pure, without mixing/cutting with another product). This jojoba oil smells nutty, but that is an inherent characteristic, and it dissipates quickly, so I can deal with that. I bought it to enhance my moisturizer (CeraVe PM) and to test out for eye make-up removal. I find it works well for both. I use a small amount and apply it to my eye lashes (very carefully, as not to get it into my eyes), and general eye area targeting my eye make-up. I then use the Acne.org facial cleanser to wash my face. Despite having to go back and wipe away some residual mascara around the lashes (this is typical no matter what method I've tried), the jojoba oil is very gentle, and it is easy to wipe the eye area clean.

This is a stellar product addition to my skin care routine, but use sparingly and see how it sits with your skin. The price is very good considering the amount and that it is organic.

not for everyone
Reviewed on April 13, 2015

i used jojoba once before for added moisture as i found my face very dry in the summer time. My skin was very clear using Acne.org regime and wanted to add this as a kick start.... i used it for 3 weeks and had to stop as it created horrible cystic acne on my face. My acne is generally very severe when not using anything however the jojoba immediately caused me to break out with the worse kind of acne reaction. Unfortunately.... this is not for everybody.

easy way to intensify any moisturizer
Reviewed on March 29, 2015

works great! I use 5-6 drops in the morning and 12+ at night

Great addition to moisturizer
Reviewed on February 4, 2015

I love using this product as an addition to my Neutrogena Sensitive moisturizer. One pump of moisturizer + 2 drops of jojoba is perfect to moisturize my skin. I just use it an night and it never gave me any breakouts. It has a light nutty smell to it which I love. It's also a great lip moisturizer.

Good.
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

My skin does not like most of the acne.org products, but this is probably my favorite one. I prefer this to the moisturizer because it is simpler. It hydrates my skin without leaving a residue. You could probably get better quality jojoba oil with a nozzle that does not leak elsewhere, but this is pretty good.

Eye infection
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This is a great product not only did it make my skin smooth and less dry it also removed my acne scars!, although I must warn everyone though websites say you can put it under your eyes or on eye lids DONT!, I decided to try it and it gave me an eye infection which definitely is NOT worth it. So anyone that does get this product DO NOT put anywhere around your eyes. This does clog even though it says it wont. Just thought I should warn people before anyone makes my stupid mistake :) Other then that this is an amazing product with best price.

Amazing!
Reviewed on October 19, 2014

Like others before me, I've had the best experience possible with the product itself, but the nozzle leaks like nothing else. At first I thought it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but every time you turn the bottle upside-down to pour, a little bit leaks out of the bottom of the cap, making you lose a lot of oil and the bottle itself turns slippery. If you want to bring it anywhere, you have to put it in at least two plastic bags to make sure it doesn't leak on everything else in your bag. Please fix this!

About the oil itself, it's one of my favorite products. I mix it with my moisturizer before going to bed and wash it off in the morning, my skin has never been smoother and less greasy! It's also great for chapped lips, and I'm confident this + my moisturizer will be sufficient for the dry winter air. Love it!

Fantastic
Reviewed on August 29, 2014

Great for hair, face, burns, inflammation, massages, and more. My wife is pregnant and it reduce the inflammation from her hormonal acne. It's still too soon to give a good review of all the effects.

My one complaint, and hopefully this is an easy fix, is that the nozzle in the cap is leaky. Please fix the leaky nozzle.

Best Jojoba Oil!
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

If you are on the Regimen, you must get the Jojoba Oil! I mix a few drops (2-3) with the Acne.org Moisturizer and it really helps with the dryness! The Acne.org Moisturizer is already good, but mixing a little bit of Jojoba Oil is even better! It also doesn't make my skin breakout. I only use it at night!

Love It!
Reviewed on June 13, 2014

This is the BEST price for the amount you get on the market. AND it's organic, which is awesome. I use this to cleanse my face in the morning, because it is oh so gentle and helps to keep my skin moisturized. Yes, I use the oil cleansing method in the morning, and a gentle cleansing soap at night. It keeps things balanced and supple, in conjunction with the drying benzoyl peroxide! My skin is 100% clear!

Bottom line: Try it out!