Organic Jojoba Oil reviews Organic Jojoba Oil
4.4/5 - 142 reviews

Write Your Review Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Organic Jojoba Oil

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
- Organic Jojoba Oil

Amazing if used PRIOR to the BP
Reviewed on November 10, 2015

This has been a live saver! At first I used it mixed in with the moisturizer but it still left me flaky and oily! So instead, I used it after I wash and pat dry, I rub a few drops into my skin and it removed any leftover flakes, sinks in, and makes my skin feel soothed. It absorbs fully this way rather than hanging out onto of my skin and leaving me slick. Then I wait about 15-20 mins and apply the BP. No longer is my skin dry and tight. Thank you, Dan!

by oyinkan98 on 11/10/2015 01:44
Before BP?
by Janie46 on 11/18/2015 00:54
Yes before. I use maybe three or four drops and gently smooth into skin, waiting until it is mostly absorbed. Then I use the BP. It helps with the stinging sensation and the dryness. I know that's not what Dan says to do, but it works for me.
Best multi-purpose cleanser for acne-prone older adult skin
Reviewed on September 12, 2015

Nothing could be simpler -- a squirt on a soft, wet washcloth for gentle makeup removal, pre-shampoo conditioner, and skin cleansing, head to toe. I do avoid getting it near my eyes, but everywhere else it is a thorough cleanser that leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized. It will rub off after contact with clothing fabric (no staining noted in 5+ years of use) so I follow up with rich body lotion on arms and legs, but I don't need facial moisturizer at all -- even though I'm well over 50!

seeing how this works...
Reviewed on July 27, 2015

I've been using jojoba oil for one week. I am using a different brand-"now" organic jojoba, so I don't have any issues with a leaky cap! Haha.

I just switched up my face wash routine to try to use natural remedies for my persistent acne instead of other medicines. I still have a benzoyl wash that I'm using occasionally since I didn't want to throw it away. I've just been rinsing my face with water and sometimes using the benzoyl wash. Then let's my face dry and apply the jojoba oil. Every 3 days I am using a turmeric wash also.

I am breaking out more, but I want to give it time to see if it will improve. I'll update again in a month or so.

it is super soft and nice though..great for lips!

Good Stuff!
Reviewed on April 24, 2015

You can't go wrong with 100% organic jojoba oil. It does the job!

Effective, versatile, good quality, great bargain...
Reviewed on April 16, 2015

First, I have to admit that I have never been a fan of using jojoba oil 'neat' (meaning pure, without mixing/cutting with another product). This jojoba oil smells nutty, but that is an inherent characteristic, and it dissipates quickly, so I can deal with that. I bought it to enhance my moisturizer (CeraVe PM) and to test out for eye make-up removal. I find it works well for both. I use a small amount and apply it to my eye lashes (very carefully, as not to get it into my eyes), and general eye area targeting my eye make-up. I then use the facial cleanser to wash my face. Despite having to go back and wipe away some residual mascara around the lashes (this is typical no matter what method I've tried), the jojoba oil is very gentle, and it is easy to wipe the eye area clean.

This is a stellar product addition to my skin care routine, but use sparingly and see how it sits with your skin. The price is very good considering the amount and that it is organic.

not for everyone
Reviewed on April 13, 2015

i used jojoba once before for added moisture as i found my face very dry in the summer time. My skin was very clear using regime and wanted to add this as a kick start.... i used it for 3 weeks and had to stop as it created horrible cystic acne on my face. My acne is generally very severe when not using anything however the jojoba immediately caused me to break out with the worse kind of acne reaction. Unfortunately.... this is not for everybody.

easy way to intensify any moisturizer
Reviewed on March 29, 2015

works great! I use 5-6 drops in the morning and 12+ at night

Great addition to moisturizer
Reviewed on February 4, 2015

I love using this product as an addition to my Neutrogena Sensitive moisturizer. One pump of moisturizer + 2 drops of jojoba is perfect to moisturize my skin. I just use it an night and it never gave me any breakouts. It has a light nutty smell to it which I love. It's also a great lip moisturizer.

Reviewed on January 28, 2015

My skin does not like most of the products, but this is probably my favorite one. I prefer this to the moisturizer because it is simpler. It hydrates my skin without leaving a residue. You could probably get better quality jojoba oil with a nozzle that does not leak elsewhere, but this is pretty good.

Eye infection
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This is a great product not only did it make my skin smooth and less dry it also removed my acne scars!, although I must warn everyone though websites say you can put it under your eyes or on eye lids DONT!, I decided to try it and it gave me an eye infection which definitely is NOT worth it. So anyone that does get this product DO NOT put anywhere around your eyes. This does clog even though it says it wont. Just thought I should warn people before anyone makes my stupid mistake :) Other then that this is an amazing product with best price.