Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 151 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

The Best Oil to Combat Oil, and Make-Up!
Reviewed on April 6, 2017

This has honestly been the best oil for myself. I was convinced for the longest time that coconut oil is the holy grail of oil for cleaning and moisturizing. Turns out it really is not all that, ESPECIALLY for someone who has oily and porous skin. Coconut oil IS highly comedogenic, meaning that it CAN clog pores. Jojoba oil IS NOT comedogenic, meaning that it DOES NOT clog pores. I have found it to be an extremely helpful moisturizing agent in combination with the regimen moisturizer (especially during those dry and flaky weeks). Mostly though, it does a wonderful job of make-up removal before cleansing. I have never liked make-up removers or make-up cloths so always resorted to oils, and jojoba oil has significantly stood out for me. It is very gentle, thin, and super effective. I most definitely recommend the use of jojoba oil for both make-up cleansing and moisturizing.

A converted skeptic
Reviewed on March 18, 2017

I have extremely oily skin, so I was extremely reluctant to try jojoba oil on my face. But one or two drops mixed with my moisturizer in the morning is very effective without causing excess oiliness! I use acne.org's benzoyl peroxide after cleansing my face, then moisturizer mixed with jojoba oil every morning. It really takes care of flakiness caused by the BP. Then at night after the BP lotion, I mix some AHA lotion with my moisturizer and my skin texture is better than ever and blemishes are gone. And at one or two drops of jojoba oil per day, this bottle will last me for years.

Skin saver while starting the regimen.
Reviewed on January 16, 2017

I already know the regimen works for me ,but somehow I strayed twice and had to start all over! Twice! First time was tough. I didn't know if my skin could handle it. Didn't believe jojoba oil would be any help. Omg my face was covered in flakes and I could hardly skin without pain. Second time around I knew better. I use the treatment only once a day and always use jojoba oil with moisturizer. I also gentle exfoliate with a face sponge, only because I knew my skin is tough and can handle it. Without any exfoliating, I know I will breakout because I am just that prone to clogged pores.

Not Worth It
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

For whatever reason, jojoba oil really seems to break me out. When I applied this stuff, even with the moisturizer, it never seemed to fully absorb into my face and rather just sat on top of my skin and made it feel gross and oily, which is probably what contributed to the acne. This did help combat the flakiness, but obviously it wasn't worth it for me.

Really combats drying
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

You WILL need this during the regimen. The moisturizer is great but this will really help you combat the flakiness you'll experience from using the benzoyl. At first I didn't use it but when I introduced it into my regimen my skin was thanking me. It will not clog your pores as promised, this was something I was very worried about. The jojoba really helps you to customize your moisturizer to fit your skin type. Love it!

It's amazing!
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

There's so much fuss about virgin coconut oil being a multi purpose regimen but jojoba oil is way better! I love how it does not clog my pores and keeps my skin moisturized without the greasy feel. Plus, I just find it very practical that a couple of drops can do so much.

Nothing bad to say about this
Reviewed on May 26, 2016

Since I started the Acne.org regimen three years ago, I was also introduced to their jojoba oil oil. This is such a great multipurpose oil that I really can't get enough of.

As a very oily skinned girl I never though I would want to touch this stuff, let alone use it on my face. But I trusted the whole system and gave it a chance. And it was freaking amazing!!!

It really helped out to balance the dryness from using a drying treatment. I put in 5-6 drops every time I put moisturizer on my face. It is an oil that doesn't add any shine to your face and doesn't clog up any pores but leaves your skill feeling so good after continued use.

I love this thing so much I even use it to take off my make-up, I add a drop of this on top of lip balm at night and I also use a drop of it to make my hair nice and shiny.

I really have no bad thing to say about this product. Love this stuff!

Got rid of flakes
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

After doing the regime for 3 months, I still had horrible dryness and flakiness around my chin and cheeks. And that's only using the BP once a day. So I bought this oil to help with the dryness and burning every time I apply the BP. The stuff works great! I work a couple of drops in with Dan's moisturizer and apply right after the shower. It completely got rid of the flakes and the burning feel from the BP. Thank goodness!

I'm obsessed with this stuff!
Reviewed on December 12, 2015

I'm in my 40's and have developed a problem with dry fingernails that split vertically. I finally got online and saw that one of the things recommended for this common middle-age problem (right along with dry skin, hair, etc) is jojoba oil! I remembered that I had a bottle of it in my cupboard, purchased from Acne.org quite a few years back, but long forgotten. Now it's my favorite thing!. I've been using it several times a day on my nails/cuticles for about a month and they no longer crack and have a nice sheen to them. I've also re-discovered how amazing it feels on my face and neck--not at all oily feeling, but more velvety. I even got my husband (not normally interested in health/beauty products) hooked on it. He is using it after shaving, and rubbed into his beard (if he takes a break from shaving). No more dry skin and "face dandruff" from shaving. I'm even buying some for my 81 year-old mom for Christmas to soothe her dry skin and soften her hair. You do not have to have acne to LOVE this product! One suggestion: to make a smaller, travel-size bottle that can be tucked into a purse or a desk drawer. I created my own by pouring some into a clean medicine-dropper bottle, and keep it in my desk drawer at work.

by 278885_1443948144 on 12/12/2015 22:10
Oh, and I love the smell too!
Great body and lip moisturizer
Reviewed on December 4, 2015

Jojoba oil is great as a body and lip moisturizer. I don't use it too much on my face because it feels a bit too oily for me, but I like the texture when I apply it elsewhere.