Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

Read or post reviews on thousands of acne products & treatments. Organic Jojoba Oil
4.4/5 - 147 reviews

Write Your Review Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Organic Jojoba Oil

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
- Organic Jojoba Oil

Really combats drying
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

You WILL need this during the regimen. The moisturizer is great but this will really help you combat the flakiness you'll experience from using the benzoyl. At first I didn't use it but when I introduced it into my regimen my skin was thanking me. It will not clog your pores as promised, this was something I was very worried about. The jojoba really helps you to customize your moisturizer to fit your skin type. Love it!

It's amazing!
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

There's so much fuss about virgin coconut oil being a multi purpose regimen but jojoba oil is way better! I love how it does not clog my pores and keeps my skin moisturized without the greasy feel. Plus, I just find it very practical that a couple of drops can do so much.

Nothing bad to say about this
Reviewed on May 26, 2016

Since I started the regimen three years ago, I was also introduced to their jojoba oil oil. This is such a great multipurpose oil that I really can't get enough of.

As a very oily skinned girl I never though I would want to touch this stuff, let alone use it on my face. But I trusted the whole system and gave it a chance. And it was freaking amazing!!!

It really helped out to balance the dryness from using a drying treatment. I put in 5-6 drops every time I put moisturizer on my face. It is an oil that doesn't add any shine to your face and doesn't clog up any pores but leaves your skill feeling so good after continued use.

I love this thing so much I even use it to take off my make-up, I add a drop of this on top of lip balm at night and I also use a drop of it to make my hair nice and shiny.

I really have no bad thing to say about this product. Love this stuff!

Got rid of flakes
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

After doing the regime for 3 months, I still had horrible dryness and flakiness around my chin and cheeks. And that's only using the BP once a day. So I bought this oil to help with the dryness and burning every time I apply the BP. The stuff works great! I work a couple of drops in with Dan's moisturizer and apply right after the shower. It completely got rid of the flakes and the burning feel from the BP. Thank goodness!

I'm obsessed with this stuff!
Reviewed on December 12, 2015

I'm in my 40's and have developed a problem with dry fingernails that split vertically. I finally got online and saw that one of the things recommended for this common middle-age problem (right along with dry skin, hair, etc) is jojoba oil! I remembered that I had a bottle of it in my cupboard, purchased from quite a few years back, but long forgotten. Now it's my favorite thing!. I've been using it several times a day on my nails/cuticles for about a month and they no longer crack and have a nice sheen to them. I've also re-discovered how amazing it feels on my face and neck--not at all oily feeling, but more velvety. I even got my husband (not normally interested in health/beauty products) hooked on it. He is using it after shaving, and rubbed into his beard (if he takes a break from shaving). No more dry skin and "face dandruff" from shaving. I'm even buying some for my 81 year-old mom for Christmas to soothe her dry skin and soften her hair. You do not have to have acne to LOVE this product! One suggestion: to make a smaller, travel-size bottle that can be tucked into a purse or a desk drawer. I created my own by pouring some into a clean medicine-dropper bottle, and keep it in my desk drawer at work.

by 278885_1443948144 on 12/12/2015 22:10
Oh, and I love the smell too!
Great body and lip moisturizer
Reviewed on December 4, 2015

Jojoba oil is great as a body and lip moisturizer. I don't use it too much on my face because it feels a bit too oily for me, but I like the texture when I apply it elsewhere.

Amazing if used PRIOR to the BP
Reviewed on November 10, 2015

This has been a live saver! At first I used it mixed in with the moisturizer but it still left me flaky and oily! So instead, I used it after I wash and pat dry, I rub a few drops into my skin and it removed any leftover flakes, sinks in, and makes my skin feel soothed. It absorbs fully this way rather than hanging out onto of my skin and leaving me slick. Then I wait about 15-20 mins and apply the BP. No longer is my skin dry and tight. Thank you, Dan!

by oyinkan98 on 11/10/2015 01:44
Before BP?
by Janie46 on 11/18/2015 00:54
Yes before. I use maybe three or four drops and gently smooth into skin, waiting until it is mostly absorbed. Then I use the BP. It helps with the stinging sensation and the dryness. I know that's not what Dan says to do, but it works for me.
by Jason16 on 01/05/2016 20:41
Did you still use it as well to mix in with the moisturizer?
Best multi-purpose cleanser for acne-prone older adult skin
Reviewed on September 12, 2015

Nothing could be simpler -- a squirt on a soft, wet washcloth for gentle makeup removal, pre-shampoo conditioner, and skin cleansing, head to toe. I do avoid getting it near my eyes, but everywhere else it is a thorough cleanser that leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized. It will rub off after contact with clothing fabric (no staining noted in 5+ years of use) so I follow up with rich body lotion on arms and legs, but I don't need facial moisturizer at all -- even though I'm well over 50!

seeing how this works...
Reviewed on July 27, 2015

I've been using jojoba oil for one week. I am using a different brand-"now" organic jojoba, so I don't have any issues with a leaky cap! Haha.

I just switched up my face wash routine to try to use natural remedies for my persistent acne instead of other medicines. I still have a benzoyl wash that I'm using occasionally since I didn't want to throw it away. I've just been rinsing my face with water and sometimes using the benzoyl wash. Then let's my face dry and apply the jojoba oil. Every 3 days I am using a turmeric wash also.

I am breaking out more, but I want to give it time to see if it will improve. I'll update again in a month or so.

it is super soft and nice though..great for lips!

by LuminousGrin on 04/30/2016 11:11
I went natural and totally understand. Jojoba oil is amazing and can be used so many different ways... A few things that can help you along the way is to keep in mind when using jojoba oil as a moisturizer is a little goes a long if I use to much my skin breaks out all over again. As with many " non clogging " products can and will clog pores if to much is applied. There are a few ways to make sure you're getting that natural moisture you need without over doing it. I like to apply it after cleansing while skin is still on the wet side ( not dripping, a quick pass with the towel ) in order to lock in as much moisture as I can, let it dry, and if it's still tight or just not as moisturized as I'd like I'll apply a drop or two to hands run one hand over the other as to not rub into hands and pat on my face till its just moisturized. Or if I'm in a rush which is all the time and i want to make sure i haven't gone overboard after i apply jojoba oil i will take a tissue spit it in half so it's then 1 ply, lay it over my face and press to get off any excess that shouldn't be there. That way you get off any excess without taking to much off. With that said I also use jojoba as my cleanser whether it's just taking of the day or If I'm getting makeup off I'll cleans twice applying it straight to dry skin then washing it off with a damp (warm) washcloth. I find this keeps moisturizing after cleansing at a minimum too. Good Luck I'd love to hear how it goes for you : )
by Michelle G on 09/02/2016 00:19
Oh but they have a new cap now! So far, so good if you want to switch back :)
Good Stuff!
Reviewed on April 24, 2015

You can't go wrong with 100% organic jojoba oil. It does the job!