Moisturizer with Licochalcone reviews Moisturizer with Licochalcone
2.8/5 - 319 reviews

Write Your Review Moisturizer with Licochalcone

Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Moisturizer with Licochalcone

8 oz. Moisturizer
16 oz. Moisturizer
3.4 oz. Moisturizer
- Moisturizer with Licochalcone

Reviewed on November 16, 2015

I've never been a fan of moisturizing my face but LOVE this moisturizer so

Now I love it
Reviewed on November 16, 2015

At first I hated this. It seemed to sit on my skin. However, if you GENTLY rub it in for 60 seconds, all the dry flakes will come off and the moisturizer will sink right in! Also, it's NORMAL for it to sting after using BP. Stop complaining, guys. Any moisturizer will sting when combined with BP. It will eventually dissipate. If you wait the 15 minutes it helps and also if you apply a few drops of jojoba prior to the BP it lessens the stinging.

Itchy ............????????
Reviewed on October 20, 2015

I started to use products and love them..... But the moisturizer makes my skin feel itchy...... I do not know if that is normal............. and I do not feel moisturized enough...

Really good
Reviewed on October 18, 2015

Not sure why no one likes this stuff. Maybe my skin is weird, but this is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It sinks right in and actually moisturizes. I use the rest of the regimen as well but was never really clear until I added this moisturizer. I almost didn't buy it because it reviewed badly, so I'm really glad I tried it. My skin is between normal oiliness and slightly oily, acne prone, and very sensitive, for reference.

Not for me...
Reviewed on October 18, 2015

I love this line but the moisturizer is a little oily for my skin. Maybe Daniel should make another one gel base. I switch to Clinique Surge Moisturizer. Its pricey but way better than this. I would use this at night but not during the day! I looked like an oily mess during the day but I do not mind it before bed Daniel so 3 stars for at night... I guess

same made face red and swollen
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

i have almost the same story as others.i have been on regimen for a year now with excellent results.i mean perfectly clear.this summer i ran out of moisturizer so i ordered more.the same day i received the new bottle i had a bad reaction.itchy and burning i thought i got a bad batch of the i ordered another.while waiting for the new bottle to arrive i remembered i had a travel size of the moisturizer and thought i would try it.instant relief,i mean instant,just like it felt for a i used the travel size until the other new bottle arrived a week or so,hoping i received a bad bottle i was excited to try it.geuss what,same,burning and itchy again.horrible.i checked the ingredients and they are the same on both the old and new bottles but,something is different.i used up the old stuff with great that i am out,i am trying other moisturizers.i am hoping there is a problem that dan can solve,becuase i like the cool calming feel i used to get.i believe they either added something or took something out or got some bad ingredients and it screwed up the last are the numbers of the batches i have that cause the reaction a5c49-1 exp 3/17 and a5a01-2 exp 1/17 my old bottle that expired in 2016 and 2015 were excellent.if you have the same reaction with the moisturizer check the exp date and maybe thats why you may have a bad reaction batch is just terrible you can't use it.

Made face red and swollen
Reviewed on August 29, 2015

Have been using products for about a year with no problem. Then after i ordered a new updated version of this moisturizer my lips and under eye area became extremely swollen and itchy. I never dreamed it was the moisturizer that I had used for over a year. I went to the Dermatoligist then through a series of allergy test since the condition kept repeating. Finally in desperation I eliminated one by one all facial products. When I eliminated this moisturizer no more problems.

There are too many reviews such as mine. There is a problem here that needs to be addressed. This was not a minor irrational but eye shutting swelling .

Burned, doesn't moisturize enough
Reviewed on August 29, 2015

If you're on the regime, which you probably are if you have this moisturizer, then you will need the moisture. This product is really this to some heavy creams for dry skin, which we should have with this routine. I was on the routine for about a year and just discontinued to start Retin-A. I started to get painfully dry and itchy around mouth area with RED tinted skin. I removed BP for about a week with no prevail; I was still as unusually dry. I can't believe I thought that the BP was making me worse, but actually it was the MOISTURIZER. Unbelievable that after a year I would get this reaction from the moisturizer. However, I have never broken out from this moisturizer, so that is a major plus. When I was really, really dry and chapped I used DML Fórte Cream. It is delightful! You can try getting it online or though a dermatologist -- it is doctor grade (good stuff). It will NOT break you out. It is worth a try because you may need extra hydration once in a while. DML makes extremely gentle products, you can even use them on baby skin. I have dry, sensitive skin if anyone is wondering. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.

Nope! Try the Glycolic acid
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

It stings awful and I thought it was normal, but it also doesn't really moisturize! I was happy with cleanser and peroxide but decided to try the Glycolic Acid moisturizer instead: day and night! It actually works. I decided to give this one another try since I had a whole bottle left - NOPE! Still stings like hell - threw it out!

Right now, I use acne cleanser, peroxide, Glycolic acid moisturizer (works great) + 2-4 capsules of 500mg of Panthothenic Acid. I still have occasional break outs BUT considering how bad it was, I consider this a miracle. All of my friends tactfully notice that my skin has gotten so much better, although I still have all the scars! I'm working on it now but at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!

Good luck!

by Jessicamae27 on 08/28/2015 23:54
Hi, you should be careful using the Glycolic moisturizer in the daytime. It attracts the UV rays to your face, and then deactivates in the sunlight. It will only make your face get hyper-burned. I only used it at night three nights a week. Although, had to stop the whole regime lately...
Great for Accutane users
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

I've been on 40mg of Accutane for almost a month. I've had very little dryness, and I think that's because I've been using this moisturizer from the very beginning. I purchased the jojoba oil to add to it, if necessary, but I haven't had to do that yet. When I haven't moisturized I start to get itchy, but with with regular moisturizing, my skin stays very normal. This moisturizer has not changed the color of my skin at all. My skin looks matte after about 15 minutes of drying time.