Page 5 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 135 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

Highly recommend. It has multiple uses and is a great moisturizer, especially in humid areas where less is more : )

Reviewed on April 20, 2011

I absolutely love this product! I use it for everything on a daily basis! The best part is that a little goes a long way! I paid about $20 including shipping but it was way worth it!

Reviewed on April 1, 2011

This is a huge bottle of organic jojoba for an excellent price. You really only need a tiny bit for it to work. Fabulous!

Reviewed on March 1, 2011

I was buying Jojoba oil at Whole Foods before I discovered what a great value this bottle is. And it's organic! Not all the Jojoba oils out there say organic on the bottle. I would get half as much for about double the price. I use this in so many ways...as part of Dan's regimen, I use it as a body moisturizer after a shower and even run a little through my hair every couple of days. This will be a staple with my skin care forever!

Reviewed on January 24, 2011

My skin was feeling tight an hour after moisturizing alone with the regimen. This stuff seems to keep my skin from feeling tight and reduces the flaking when applied.

Reviewed on November 24, 2010

I did a little calculating and realized that the little 30 mL bottle of jojoba oil I was buying for $6 at Market of Choice was incredibly expensive compared to Dan's jojoba oil. If I were to buy 8 oz. of jojoba oil at MoC, it would cost me more than $50. From Dan, it costs me $17. That's a drastic, drastic price difference. Oh, and Dan's jojoba oil is much easier to dispense than the stuff in the annoying broad-lipped bottle.

Above and beyond that, jojoba oil is its own little miracle product. It is noncomedogenic, it softens skin and evens complexion and it reduces post-acne marks. I mix a little with my moisturizer in the morning and put on a lot at night. I wake up every morning to glowing skin. I couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed on November 21, 2010

Let me begin by saying this is without a doubt one of the best products I have ever used, for so many different reasons. I had read Dan's claim that he feels the Jojoba oil actually regulates his skin's own oil production and I was just perplexed. How could slathering more oil onto your face possibly make your skin LESS oily!? I don't know why or how, but it really does! And I have super oily skin.

I apply it as my nighttime moisturizer after BP and let it soak in overnight and in the morning my skin is so soft and just looks great! Yes, it makes skin very shiny for several hours. Obviously that's not really an issue at night because you're just going to bed anyway, but in the morning it can be problematic and I know a lot of other reviewers have mentioned this as a con for them.

However, if this is the issue that hinders you from using this product, try doing this:

In the mornings, I let the oil soak in for as long as I can manage, usually only about 10 minutes (we all have stuff to do and places to be and there's just no way a normal person has time to let it totally soak in during the a.m.) Then I use a translucent mineral finishing powder all over my face to soak up the oily shininess. Since you're using a translucent dust, the oil will be absorbed without adding any color/makeupy look to your skin, which makes it a perfect solution for guys too! Then you have a nice matte base ready to apply makeup onto if you choose or if you just want to go natural, you are shine-free! Just be sure to wash your makeup brushes frequently!

I love this stuff, I just cannot say enough about this product!

Reviewed on November 15, 2010

For those of you who broke out - how many "drops" were you using? I began with one drop at a time, and see how it felt and reacted on my skin. Everybody's skin is different and not everyone's skin is going to agree well with using 7+ drops. Mine is good with 3 drops mixed in with a pea size amount with my regular moisturizer. Anything more and my skin has a negative reaction to it. It's all about finding the right amount for you.

Also, this product is GREAT for using on the legs, ladies ;) I have gotten quite compliments on how smooth my legs are, heh heh!

Reviewed on November 6, 2010

I stopped using jojoba oil as a moisturiser after a week because it made my acne worse.