Page 4 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 147 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I tried this with my moisturizer and it made me break out. I think I have a skin sensitivity to jojoba oil in general. I would test a small area of your skin first, before going all the way.

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

Didn't do anything for my skin but make it even greasier. This stuff is mondo-greasy and slick! Works great for massages, but nothing else. No real smell at all either.

Reviewed on November 25, 2012

Love love love this as a body oil! The moisturizing effects last; it is great for elbows, knees, and after shaving. It does have a slight (and I do mean slight) odor at first straight out of the bottle, but it fades. It is a little pricey, but I only need a little bit so the bottle has lasted me several months so far- I still have a month's worth left.Good stuff! Gave it only a rating of 4 because it didn't work on my face at all.

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

Seriously I thank my lucky stars I tried this stuff. I had been on the regimen about 2 weeks and was considering stopping just because of the itchy dryness I was experiencing. The regimen was clearing me up but my skin was so dry, tight and itchy I couldn't stand it. I tried the AHA first and it helped but still had too much itching. I decided to order this and I cannot believe what a difference it made overnight. I add just 2-3 drops with 1 pump of moisturizer now after the treatment and all the dryness is gone. My skin feels smooth and hydrated all day. So happy I gave this a try before quitting on the regimen because I am getting clear. Not sure how it would work for oily skin but for anybody having dryness be a problem for you, give a few drops a try. Doesn't feel greasy either. Only problem I had was the bottle top was leaking in the packaging when it arrived and seems to be broken. I read a few other reviews about the same problem.

Reviewed on November 16, 2012

Great for eye makeup removal. Will help some. I think it is a good product to use to help with the drying effects of many products we use.

Reviewed on November 16, 2012

I've been using this exact brand from Dan for the past three years and STILL am on one bottle (I use it in lesser amounts - ie: one drop a day with my moisturizer/AHA and three drops with my BP at night.) I have combination skin (oily in my T-zone) and I find that before I go out, if I apply jojoba oil, I have to wait roughly 5-10 minutes for it to soak in with my moisturizer.

I can't wait to see continue using this stuff! I use it as a tanning accelerator as well, since I don't trust any other oils on my face. Hands down, an AWESOME product.

Reviewed on November 13, 2012

Amazing!! I'm in my mid 30's and still have acne and scaring. This is seriously amazing stuff!! Thanks Dan for opening my eyes to the wonderful powers of oil!!

Reviewed on June 15, 2012

it just leave you shiny and white during the day when u mix it with spf moisturizer

at nigh its ok but it really doesnt help to get rid of flakiness.

I recommend to use almond oil, it makes my face to look glowy instead of shiny and it does moisturize

sorry dany..

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

Another great product from Acne.org, thanks Dan!

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

I never in a million years would think to put oil on my already oily skin. , And I have REALLY oily skin.I made sure and did my research too because as Dan stated they aren't doctors...everything seemed to check out some. I add about 4 drops of this to the Acne.org Moisturizer and I I have to say that i think this oil helps with my oil production. The flakiness is gone and although my skin still has its oily tendancies...I'd have to say that it hasn't been as bad. Oily skin is a blessing and a curse...the curse for me is acne of course and the shinyness but the blessing is I age very well. I'm 31 and I look like i'm in my early twenties.