Page 2 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 132 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Incredible Product
Reviewed on October 5, 2013

This product is absolutely incredible! I mix about 5 drops of the oil into my Cerave facial moisturizer in the morning and night... And then at night, I apply Dan's benzoyl peroxide over top. My acne has subsided, my scars are fading, the fine lines around my eyes have vanished, my skin is so so soft, and my face has a natural glow to it now. All in all, awesome product.

Waited too long to try
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

My skin has never fully gotten used to benzyl peroxide and I was always dealing with patches of dry skin and flakes, along with having oily skin. I was scared to apply oil to my face because it just seemed so counterintuitive. After trying every moisturizer under the sun, I finally added acne.org jojoba oil to my moisturizer and the flakes are gone! Not just that, my skin is the softest it has ever been and just feels healthier.

I use 6-7 drops at night and a drop or two in the morning, added to my moisturizer. It does take a bit to soak in, which is why I only use a little in the morning. My skin is not any oilier during the day, in fact it might be a touch less oily.

I love Jojoba Oil
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

I love Dan's jojoba oil. It really helps my skin feel healthy, moisturized, and I believe it helps fade red marks as well. I use 12 drops at night and only 2 during the day. I have oily skin and if I use too much my face shins all morning, but at night I could care less. I used the regimen about 6 months before I started using jojoba oil and my skin is much less red and irritated than it was prior.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I have combination reactive/ sensitive skin. i love using this product and it definitely helps and does not break me out i can break out easily. this did not make me break out and can be used on skin and hair... not greasy and absorbs quickly...i had used melvita jojoba before and i think that that clogged my pores.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I use this at night as an overnight repair moisturizer. NO wrinkles and my skin looks healthier. As we age our oil production stops this is the answer. Love jojoba oil.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I tried this with my moisturizer and it made me break out. I think I have a skin sensitivity to jojoba oil in general. I would test a small area of your skin first, before going all the way.

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

Didn't do anything for my skin but make it even greasier. This stuff is mondo-greasy and slick! Works great for massages, but nothing else. No real smell at all either.

Reviewed on November 25, 2012

Love love love this as a body oil! The moisturizing effects last; it is great for elbows, knees, and after shaving. It does have a slight (and I do mean slight) odor at first straight out of the bottle, but it fades. It is a little pricey, but I only need a little bit so the bottle has lasted me several months so far- I still have a month's worth left.Good stuff! Gave it only a rating of 4 because it didn't work on my face at all.

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

Seriously I thank my lucky stars I tried this stuff. I had been on the regimen about 2 weeks and was considering stopping just because of the itchy dryness I was experiencing. The regimen was clearing me up but my skin was so dry, tight and itchy I couldn't stand it. I tried the AHA first and it helped but still had too much itching. I decided to order this and I cannot believe what a difference it made overnight. I add just 2-3 drops with 1 pump of moisturizer now after the treatment and all the dryness is gone. My skin feels smooth and hydrated all day. So happy I gave this a try before quitting on the regimen because I am getting clear. Not sure how it would work for oily skin but for anybody having dryness be a problem for you, give a few drops a try. Doesn't feel greasy either. Only problem I had was the bottle top was leaking in the packaging when it arrived and seems to be broken. I read a few other reviews about the same problem.

Reviewed on November 16, 2012

Great for eye makeup removal. Will help some. I think it is a good product to use to help with the drying effects of many products we use.