Page 2 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 135 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Eep:(
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

For some reason this hasn't been working for my skin. :( Adding a single drop of this into my moisturiser began the pore clogging process. BIG TIME. And many of those clogged pores turned into pimples. I let my skin heal and tried reintroducing the oil. Same thing happened again. Also it didn't work with my beloved beauty blender. The sponge will not deposit liquid foundation on top of this oil for some reason. My skin also felt dry underneath the oily layer. But most people seem to have had great success, I guess it just didn't agree with my skin.

UNSCENTED?
Reviewed on November 23, 2013

UNSCENTED? This stuff makes me smell like I am covered in olive oil. Smells disgusting!!!

Makes my face feel super greasy and uncomfortable. Would never put it on and go out in public. Stained all of my pilows. I hear you got to stick it out with this stuff, but I cant get myself to put it on for longer than an hour without wanting to scrub my face off.

Not on the regimen, but use this product!
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

I have chronic mild acne, and under-the-skin issues. Lately, I've gone to all natural products. I've researched using oils as cleansing agents. I haven't quite decided to go that way, but I have found that "tricking" your skin into not producing excess oil could really help in the long run. So, I've been using this oil as my moisturizer - Morning only, and only around my eyes in the evening. I haven't had any excess oil issues - My face would usually get really oily during the day. I use a few drops rub into hands, then onto face. Doesn't take much! It takes a few weeks to regulate oil production.

Incredible Product
Reviewed on October 5, 2013

This product is absolutely incredible! I mix about 5 drops of the oil into my Cerave facial moisturizer in the morning and night... And then at night, I apply Dan's benzoyl peroxide over top. My acne has subsided, my scars are fading, the fine lines around my eyes have vanished, my skin is so so soft, and my face has a natural glow to it now. All in all, awesome product.

Waited too long to try
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

My skin has never fully gotten used to benzyl peroxide and I was always dealing with patches of dry skin and flakes, along with having oily skin. I was scared to apply oil to my face because it just seemed so counterintuitive. After trying every moisturizer under the sun, I finally added acne.org jojoba oil to my moisturizer and the flakes are gone! Not just that, my skin is the softest it has ever been and just feels healthier.

I use 6-7 drops at night and a drop or two in the morning, added to my moisturizer. It does take a bit to soak in, which is why I only use a little in the morning. My skin is not any oilier during the day, in fact it might be a touch less oily.

I love Jojoba Oil
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

I love Dan's jojoba oil. It really helps my skin feel healthy, moisturized, and I believe it helps fade red marks as well. I use 12 drops at night and only 2 during the day. I have oily skin and if I use too much my face shins all morning, but at night I could care less. I used the regimen about 6 months before I started using jojoba oil and my skin is much less red and irritated than it was prior.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I have combination reactive/ sensitive skin. i love using this product and it definitely helps and does not break me out i can break out easily. this did not make me break out and can be used on skin and hair... not greasy and absorbs quickly...i had used melvita jojoba before and i think that that clogged my pores.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I use this at night as an overnight repair moisturizer. NO wrinkles and my skin looks healthier. As we age our oil production stops this is the answer. Love jojoba oil.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I tried this with my moisturizer and it made me break out. I think I have a skin sensitivity to jojoba oil in general. I would test a small area of your skin first, before going all the way.

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

Didn't do anything for my skin but make it even greasier. This stuff is mondo-greasy and slick! Works great for massages, but nothing else. No real smell at all either.